KL
Bcos u r shark ma... hehe...

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
that is the result of being a member of ZTH since 2005.. haha

Well Nicole.you certainly have a huge fan base..pretty impressive huh.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

pocketrocket was never a buaya.. at least to me :P

Bcos u r shark ma... hehe...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I don't understand what is with guys who are intimidated with girls with awesome cars. I have a lady friend driving a FD and another a MRS. The FD > MRS but hey, still awesome cars. Pity I met them late....

Actually forget that. Imagine coming home one day and then the missus says "YOU GO AND MODIFY YOUR CAR AGAIN AH??" cuz she'd know what to look for.

I'd be dead meat if my wife were anything like Nicole or my 2 friends.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
SF getting competitive already, exposing the men off the market. ixeo has made his move...nicole hasn't given an answer yet...in PM i dunno lar

The ball is in your hand nic...what would it be?
Whose ball in her hand? So fast? My ball still here.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I don't understand what is with guys who are intimidated with girls with awesome cars. I have a lady friend driving a FD and another a MRS. The FD > MRS but hey, still awesome cars. Pity I met them late....

Actually forget that. Imagine coming home one day and then the missus says "YOU GO AND MODIFY YOUR CAR AGAIN AH??" cuz she'd know what to look for.

u also will be dead meat if your wife read your quote above haha.:rofl:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

No more DIY also....hahahahaha

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

u also will be dead meat if your wife read your quote above haha.:rofl:
You got print screen and save in folder......hahahahaha:rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Izso, lucky you....my wife can tell if I go change exhaust already even it's S-Flow muffler she also can tell the difference from the stock....My other car had a straight flow but to mute the sound a lil I put a silencer which I thought she won't notice also still kantoi....sometimes I try to tipu her say "Oh, I change because spoil already." If I DIY at home, and she sees it she will ask me "what are you doing again to the car?" I will say oh yesterday drive time like got sound. Then she see me opening the throttle body to port, she says "Oh, I thought driving time got sound is suspension why in your hand that thing looks like throttle body more than a suspension to me...." again kantoi...then I just give her a silly smile....I said "sound fro TB." she just goes "Oh~~~like that.."

Before we have kids, I do the car on weekend she's ok but now I need to juggle between the 2 loh....sometimes look after daughter sometime do the car...and sometimes I let her go out on weekend to enjoy and relax herself like go massage or spa then I stay at home look after our daughter....but I still enjoy both...taking care of my daughter and cars because when I do the car I just put my daughter on her sarung bed and put near my sight so she can watch me do the car and I can look after her..

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
that is the result of being a member of ZTH since 2005.. haha

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

pocketrocket was never a buaya.. at least to me :P
xD :listen:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Izso, lucky you....my wife can tell if I go change exhaust already even it's S-Flow muffler she also can tell the difference from the stock....My other car had a straight flow but to mute the sound a lil I put a silencer which I thought she won't notice also still kantoi....sometimes I try to tipu her say "Oh, I change because spoil already." If I DIY at home, and she sees it she will ask me "what are you doing again to the car?" I will say oh yesterday drive time like got sound. Then she see me opening the throttle body to port, she says "Oh, I thought driving time got sound is suspension why in your hand that thing looks like throttle body more than a suspension to me...." again kantoi...then I just give her a silly smile....I said "sound fro TB." she just goes "Oh~~~like that.."

Before we have kids, I do the car on weekend she's ok but now I need to juggle between the 2 loh....sometimes look after daughter sometime do the car...and sometimes I let her go out on weekend to enjoy and relax herself like go massage or spa then I stay at home look after our daughter....but I still enjoy both...taking care of my daughter and cars because when I do the car I just put my daughter on her sarung bed and put near my sight so she can watch me do the car and I can look after her..
Don't get too engrossed with the car after forget your daughter..... :rofl:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
taikor tr, my son now lagi teruk...he will take the spanar for me and take chair for me to sit if i were to jack up my car...then he will bz body try to do the same like how i do, his plastic 3 wheeler is a good benchmark for him to mod :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hi there pretty.....Kakakakakaka

Ahem, to my info, you are not single already isn't it???? :idea:
In relationship but available :biggrin: (Dont need print screen)
Will send her the link myself :smokin:

This one has to print screen for some future benefits :rofl:

Got pro and cons for having girls who know and love cars and a girl who dont love cars and dont know cars.

Girls who love cars at least will enjoy with u to car events and etcs. Bringing a girl who dont love
cars, your day at car events is the worse nightmare u can ever imagine or had in your life.

Trust me, been there done that.

They would rather go shopping and they would not agree in any mods u do to your car.
To them is a waste of money...

But if u get a girl who love cars and can drive well and know mods, she at least would agree if
you modify your car since both love the same thing...but then what u change she surely will know.

But then i rather have a gf/wife who knows about cars than having one who doesnt and dont understand
why guys spend on mods rather than giving them money to shop. At least she will be more understanding
and have something in common...

Well, that's just what I think.

Last edited: