Nicole, the chick modder

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Her probably downgrade is a GTR by year..lololol

About your friend, maybe he's right, in a visual context. Coz guys will see what you drive and feel like high maintenance (the car) and possibly the next car would be an upgrade of what you already have.. Another "high maintenance" POV visually. But why....would you lower down yourself to attract others? Isn't that self esteem issues? If you have it, own it..Among everyone else, you especially should not feel the pinch.

If downgrading for high maintenance of the car then fine...get your mini. But make it a JCW. And hide your Loubitons...I see also scared

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

EvoZ matte black V-spec is for sale tho~....Just sayn'

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
yea yea.. will most probably get a mini.. if it is not a JCW at least will be cooper S :P

Her probably downgrade is a GTR by year..lololol

About your friend, maybe he's right, in a visual context. Coz guys will see what you drive and feel like high maintenance (the car) and possibly the next car would be an upgrade of what you already have.. Another "high maintenance" POV visually. But why....would you lower down yourself to attract others? Isn't that self esteem issues? If you have it, own it..Among everyone else, you especially should not feel the pinch.

If downgrading for high maintenance of the car then fine...get your mini. But make it a JCW. And hide your Loubitons...I see also scared

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

EvoZ matte black V-spec is for sale tho~....Just sayn'

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Agree with PocRoc and Nicole. No point tone down oneself just in order to suit the guys or for the guys to have more confidence to go after you. Being someone else is torturing, best to be ourselves and till we find someone that accepts the way we are.

Ya should take u as a motivation to work harder to catch up with u :top:

Maybe the Love Angel has not found the right person to shoot the arrow at yet :rofl:
Time will come. :biggrin:

What about the Mini Coupe? Quite nice.

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
too expensive T_T

Agree with PocRoc and Nicole. No point tone down oneself just in order to suit the guys or for the guys to have more confidence to go after you. Being someone else is torturing, best to be ourselves and till we find someone that accepts the way we are.

Ya should take u as a motivation to work harder to catch up with u :top:

Maybe the Love Angel has not found the right person to shoot the arrow at yet :rofl:
Time will come. :biggrin:

What about the Mini Coupe? Quite nice.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
in fact it works different for girls..

guys can attract girls with their nice car but for girls, if got nice cars it scares the guys away.. guys will think we high maintenance and cannot keep in par with us..

my guy friends advised me to sell the z and tone down.. so i will be more approachable

think he is right?
too expensive T_T
Yeah RM250K add another RM9K can get yourself a Subaru WRX STi S206.

What about this Mini? Packed about 232HP. RM93K (06)

Mini Cooper S (M) - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Thats a JCW?

Anyway, Start a new topic, "What car should a single chick drive?"
Is just a Mini Cooper S as stated?

Ya, maybe Nic can start "What Car Should I get next?" :smokin:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Yeah RM250K add another RM9K can get yourself a Subaru WRX STi S206.

What about this Mini? Packed about 232HP. RM93K (06)

Mini Cooper S (M) - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my
OMG the "Lady Owner" Marketing! SHE actually did all those mods? My friend got this cooper S, rear tires wear out before the front, steering hydraulics kinda fail fast and emit a weird squeal when turning, interior plastics tend to rattle but other than than go-kart experience yo! He say, "Sports car mah".

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
OMG the "Lady Owner" Marketing! SHE actually did all those mods? My friend got this cooper S, rear tires wear out before the front, steering hydraulics kinda fail fast and emit a weird squeal when turning, interior plastics tend to rattle but other than than go-kart experience yo! He say, "Sports car mah".
Maybe another lady like Nicole, car enthusiasts :biggrin:
Didnt know got such problems on a Mini man

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
I drove his car for few days, man i loved it! JCW supercharger! i'd trade off my Z for it any day. Common Jap specs can get around 70k to 80k

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
coffee?? hmmm.. i don't drink coffee but starbucks is alright :P
Starbucks is good. Saturday? Name the time and place.

There's a distinct difference. From your car can see how you treat your car. Whether it's a shoe rack, a soft toy closet or a lean mean machine.

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
my car got no soft toys but 1 pair of flats..

Starbucks is good. Saturday? Name the time and place.

There's a distinct difference. From your car can see how you treat your car. Whether it's a shoe rack, a soft toy closet or a lean mean machine.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

i am actually looking for a 2nd hand AT cooper s (if JCW even better).. around the same trade in price of the z so that i can just 'swap' cars and i no need to pay car installment every month :P

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
buaya or not, it doesn't matter.. haha.. i know u guys.. but next time if got girl newbie, pls don't scare them away.. hahaha
SF, good advice for you...

BTW, Nicole, you single? aren't you arr...with someone already?? I think the guys who are long enough here will know....pardon me if I sounded rude because my information might be outdated already....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi
I noticed there is a radiator host connected to the bottom of throttle body. I have read somewhere that its purpose is to prevent freezing in cold climate and help to regulate temperature for cold start. It doesnt help reduce the throttle body temperature hence Some guy removed the radiator host as they were saying the radiator fluid heat up the throttle body and can cause decrease in stepper motor life. I am seeking opinion regarding this matter. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience