Nicole, the chick modder

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i scared that i get stuck in zth and rs forum then. Addicted to zth is screw enough. RS lagi.. then my life is doom..

raiden

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
kl
Visit site
hahaha....then need to on....like stuck in kl traffic...wooohh u joint RS...elaine & the co......then they have convoy u will there.loh...like that i also 1 to register...btw did rs had rules like the spoc have....cannot like this & that 1....?????

raiden

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
kl
Visit site
ur picture nice not ur car...hahahhahaha....nolah both also nice leh...i saw it got vrooomm...vroooommm... walau...summore huge ...so then what is ur next stage modding....hehehe...put up a turbo kit or insert B8T...then fast & furious liao...

(cannot see also can run mah...hahahahaha)

raiden

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
kl
Visit site
samurai...u must log-in rs...to see her not the car...hahahaha....nicole dun burst me...ah...
:adore::adore::adore:...my apology....hehehe cheerssssss....ur car is nice yah right what monster u gonna get...

raiden

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
kl
Visit site
me only joint the forum.....none active 1 (sleeping member)...ehhhh
but i usually go out for tt, convoy & etc wif SSRD...herad before....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Watch this incredibly balanced machine, take on the Autopolis track. He laps a respectable 1:54:09 minute around the Autopolis track. His machine is so balanced that it could carve the corners around the circuit so easily. The V-TEC sound is synonimous with all things Honda, so a video not to be missed.

YouTube - Kyushu-danji NSX
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience