nice watches to compliment your nice car~~~

All Other Stuff

nice watches to compliment your nice car~~~

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
i have hundreds of vintage mechanical watches for sale.
i took this up as a hobby and since there are some sort of demand, i've put up a blog to illustrate the watches.

mainly, my watches are solid gold 0.375(9k), 0.585(14k), 0.75(18k) case material.
almost all are swiss and mechanical.
currently, abt 250 to 500 watches have been put up,... sorted according to brandnames.

there's one hamilton with chevrolet on the dial, a derrick and a phillip which would definately suit if your name is so, huhuhu!!! others are also unique on their very own.

many are also prentation watches with names and companies engraved on the back,... mainly vintage means >30yrs old,... so most of my watches are vintage. Haha! a few are vi_tagen

on my blog fobs76.blogspot.com , i normally put up one pic for one watch.
additional info and request for more pics or even live viewing can be arranged.
juz drop me a line at [email protected]

prices range in between RM600 to RM2000++ for solid gold watches, and RM50 to a few hundred for non-gold watches.
i only have in hand a few hi-end watches, abt four or five (namely patek philippe, rolex, dunhill, longines, corum, *i'm not associated with any though),... with prices ranging from abt RM10k to 30k,... etc

watches are all authentic and carries my personal warranty *terms and conditions apply :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all,
is it wise to get a short shift gear for a gsr turbo? coz i sat in a friends 4g93p and he had short shift....kinda cool oso when i tested it.he says the shifting of gear is smoother and faster lor.....is it recommendable for gsr?? or do we have to change the gearbox too?? but some says with the original gsr gear box u can drag longer?? not sure about this...anyone...help me clarify...thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience