Nice Nice Spoiler , cheap cheap sales ...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Nice Nice Spoiler , cheap cheap sales ...:)

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
nissan spoiler can fit into perdana or not? if can, are you willing to nego the price until the last drop? ;) pm me...

frcgrey

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
selangor
hi CSR,
i'm looking for spoiler for my wira A/B.i'd like to ask you that is it H.Integra spoiler can fix on my A/B.i mean the base(kaki) of integra spoiler can fix on A/B??because you know that A/B boot is too short so i wonder how it can or not...
can you kindly reply me to my mail??
[email protected]
thanks a lot.... :)

CSR

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005
kruger said:
nissan spoiler can fit into perdana or not? if can, are you willing to nego the price until the last drop? ;) pm me...
The spoiler should be no problem to fit into the perdana , just the leg matter ........
yupe the price still can nego........ :)

CSR

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005
frcgrey said:
hi CSR,
i'm looking for spoiler for my wira A/B.i'd like to ask you that is it H.Integra spoiler can fix on my A/B.i mean the base(kaki) of integra spoiler can fix on A/B??because you know that A/B boot is too short so i wonder how it can or not...
can you kindly reply me to my mail??
[email protected]
thanks a lot.... :)
I am not really sure about that ...... if u wish u can come and have a look first ..... :)

MiVECnewbie

Jul 12, 2005
PJ
hi csr, will the nisssan 13 spoiler looks good on the wira sedan? do u have any pic of the wira who install it?

thanks.

CSR

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005
MiVECnewbie said:
hi csr, will the nisssan 13 spoiler looks good on the wira sedan? do u have any pic of the wira who install it?

thanks.
looking good ..... mmmmmmmmm all depend on yourself .... i don't have any pic of it , sorry .:)

CSR

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005
updated ...... :) anyone interested ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, anyone is using speed trap sensor? i used to travel long distance at least twice a week, can't really enjoy driving when i had to 'drag' my car in 90kmph on such a wide n straight highway over nothing....i hate myself wen i had indirectly became 1 of d moron road hog....

i start to consider this illegal yet usefull device...however i always doubt on its accuracy n practicality....any real story abt the speed trap sensor, in terms of the functionality of the device, trouble wen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience