Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
Be on a lookout on the Harian Metro this Sunday Nov 21 nice MR2 featured

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
harian metro allow hot skimpy girl models with cars?? no?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
the mr2 red colour?
Definitely the Long Lost Red MR2. One of the best of its kind. Owner did a great job in maintaining the car...:top:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
hehehe...still wanna sell off ka? or after the promo price +10k? more n more out of reach liau like this

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
hehehe...still wanna sell off ka? or after the promo price +10k? more n more out of reach liau like this
plus, dare I mention, brand new coilovers adjustables that I have ordered that I am still waiting for delivery:bawling: and waiting for shipment. Should be arriving in a couple of weeks.

They don't keep stock of new SW20 MR2 suspension anymore here.

Yep still selling!:stupid:

See lah the feature for yourself, if not for the car at least lah for the model....Koolspyda will be pleasantly surprised. Harian Metro has changed leaps and bounds

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

plus dare I mention new coilovers adjustables that I have ordered that I am still waiting fort delivery:bawling: and waiting for shipment. Should be arriving in a couple of weeks.

They don't keep stock of SW20 MR2 suspension anymore here.

Yep still selling!:stupid: and no change to price

See lah the feature for yourself, if not for the car at least lah for the model....Koolspyda will be pleasantly surprised. Harian Metro has changed leaps and bounds :biggrin:unless the censors got to it first:hmmmm:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Newbie here.....
wanted to ask can Satria GTI old satria model brake modification.....
Can R32 skyline brake caliper front 4 pot and rear 2 pot(with drum) able to mod into it ?
or any suggestion sifu
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience