ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
No lah, no money to upgrade. Maybe downgrade instead!
You can argue izso “downgrade” also ma. He sold the STD for an even older car.

So what you downgrading to? Unless you’re getting STD then that’s really downgrade.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
You can argue izso “downgrade” also ma. He sold the STD for an even older car.

So what you downgrading to? Unless you’re getting STD then that’s really downgrade.
No lah, no money too for now. If I were to change, it should be a more fun & faster car than mine now, and not FWD (either another RWD or AWD but more interested to AWD since I never had one before). A manual one would be ideal too but not entirely opposed to another auto car as long as it's responsive enough in semi auto mode (better than mine now).

More likely though instead of for myself, I'd probably need to buy one for my older son first, most likely a manual Suzuki Swift Sport.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
No lah, no money too for now. If I were to change, it should be a more fun & faster car than mine now, and not FWD (either another RWD or AWD but more interested to AWD since I never had one before). A manual one would be ideal too but not entirely opposed to another auto car as long as it's responsive enough in semi auto mode (better than mine now).

More likely though instead of for myself, I'd probably need to buy one for my older son first, most likely a manual Suzuki Swift Sport.
Get him a manual Satria Neo 1.6L and ask him make his own money.

You can get an Evo or Scooby. Lol. Caldina also can.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Get him a manual Satria Neo 1.6L and ask him make his own money.

You can get an Evo or Scooby. Lol. Caldina also can.
It's actually my idea to give him the SSS, he doesn't ask for anything specific. Satria is a 2 door so not that practical, and I don't like it too to be honest. Coz even though mainly for him but occasionally I'd like to drive it too for some fun! :driver: Really tempted with the ZC32 actually.

Yeah Evo has always been my first choice, either the 6.5 TME, 8MR, or 9 would be the best. Scooby is great too but I much prefer Evos. Caldina I don't like coz it's a 4 speeder auto and it's a wagon!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
It's actually my idea to give him the SSS, he doesn't ask for anything specific. Satria is a 2 door so not that practical, and I don't like it too to be honest. Coz even though mainly for him but occasionally I'd like to drive it too for some fun! :driver: Really tempted with the ZC32 actually.

Yeah Evo has always been my first choice, either the 6.5 TME, 8MR, or 9 would be the best. Scooby is great too but I much prefer Evos. Caldina I don't like coz it's a 4 speeder auto and it's a wagon!
The only reason (IMO) to get Scooby over Evo is the price here in Malaysia. EVO still commands a premium. Don't think the 2006 Scoobies are that bad. BUT, buy what YOU like.

Caldina, haha, yes. I always find the car a bit odd, its almost the size of a Wish but only 5 seater.

ZC32 in bumble bee yellow is nice.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The only reason (IMO) to get Scooby over Evo is the price here in Malaysia. EVO still commands a premium. Don't think the 2006 Scoobies are that bad. BUT, buy what YOU like.

Caldina, haha, yes. I always find the car a bit odd, its almost the size of a Wish but only 5 seater.

ZC32 in bumble bee yellow is nice.
Yup unfortunately Evos are still expensive especially those versions I want, while Scooby depreciates just like normal cars, except maybe the S206. I guess Evos are more in demand than Scooby. I'm like bro Izso, just not so interested in Scooby and I really think Evo is the better car in general hence my preference (and seems like the market also agrees hence the higher price still). I suppose it's becoming like a JDM collector car.

Yes the ZC32 in yellow is nice but if buying used cars especially those not so common ones, we cannot be so choosy with colors. Anyway for this car only 2 colors available, yellow and white and my boy actually prefers white though coz more low profile. I'm also still considering the older ZC31 coz much cheaper already.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Caldina also can.
Caldinas are not a good buy. There are so many broken down models and you rarely ever see any on the road. My friends mechanic made his money from Caldinas too... he himself tells us to not buy Caldinas unless you want to give him business.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Caldinas are not a good buy. There are so many broken down models and you rarely ever see any on the road. My friends mechanic made his money from Caldinas too... he himself tells us to not buy Caldinas unless you want to give him business.
That bad? I thought the 3S-GTE was a bullet proof engine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hope this is the right place to post.

I have modified a CAI system in my car.

Problem is that i was using a aluminium air host and the temperature was cold enough...

Then i gatal go change it to steel piping for the air host, 2 weeks already and i have problems :

1. The steel piping is hitting the engine chassis and its making the car vibrating badly especially during cold start-up.

2. The steel piping is also touching the radiator hose and other hoses making the air intake very hot...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience