newbies on the block

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
halooo :lol: , new here. any protocol before I change my gear??? manual driver with 4g18 engine. 2 months old with quick silver color. still stock except the bulb osram SS...

hope that you gurl n guyz can share some info, not only subject to car but also yourself laaa... :P

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
yo ksgoh, you're so active here in ZTH ya. saw all the threads being replied by you. anyway, nice knowing that someone friendly is around. mine waja... yours?

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
well, wira is not underpower if you know how to add the extra HP in it... well, i drove wira before and the engine is reliable. well, maybe its still under mitsu and not 100% by proton... haaa :lol:

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
hmm <_< ... i doubt bout it and FMI, proton still use Mitsu for wira... only gentu is using m'sian made engine... correct me if i'm wrong :blink:

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
well, anyway it doesn't give you prob till today ya :) ... my wira year 2000 also didn't have any emboss logo or word... engine is good but have to let it go to new owner cause 4 years liao :(

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
currently, stock cos just bought it for 2-3months...

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
:huh: mine? looked at the chasis and saw this la. engine 4g18... how come? don tell me they fit something else or mistakenly fit 1.8 engine in my car?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there ... :)
I'm driving an Iswara Aeroback with Iswara SE muffler mounted and a local made aftermarket bullet...

The muffler is kind of bassy and solid.. but if on long journey, i think the muffler would deaf me... hehe...

I would like to know is there anyway to make it more silent? Is putting on a second bullet can solve this problem?

thnx...
all da best ppl!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience