Newbie Introduction..EZAutoAssist

Jun 20, 2015
Selangor
Hi guys,

My name is Mathan and I'm an ex car sales consultant who worked for NAZA, selling Citroën models in Glenmarie.

I'm now offering a revolutionary service that will surely save you tons of time & frustration. First off, let me start by asking if you value your time, if the answer is yes..then read on!!

Ever get frustrated waiting at the service center for your routine service?:banghead:
Have you wasted hours in the service center, regretting that you could have used that time for a better purpose?
Have you taken time off work to get your car serviced?:itsme:

If you've answered "YES" to all of the above...you're in luck!!:idea:

Check out the Facebook page: :listen::listen:
https://m.facebook.com/EZAutoAssist

The page is still very new and updates will come pouring in...stay tuned as to how we can assist you!!:driver::driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sorry, for me, I don't even leave my car alone at unknown workshop, let alone allow some unknown person to drive my car away?

EZAutoAssist

Jun 20, 2015
Selangor
Sorry, for me, I don't even leave my car alone at unknown workshop, let alone allow some unknown person to drive my car away?
Hi vr2turbo,

I understand your concern on letting an unknown person drive your precious baby away, but rest assured the vehicle is in safe hands.

We can provide you with all the necessary paperwork to show you that we are legit. I do realise that many will be concerned on the authenticity of our professional service that we provide. We provide point to point updates to you as we take your vehicle to the service center and once your vehicle is ready we will bring your precious vehicle back to you safe and sound.

Feel free to enquire if you have any further concerns! We would love to hear from you.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sorry, Mathan, know you are legit. It is just that in Bolihland too many of these things happening so we are more careful....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="200" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N2wwCwa0-FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, you can now catch the latest of Zerotohundred.com snippets on the Big Screen at The Pavilion KL the next time you're enjoying a Frappe at Starbucks or a Pint at La Bodega. Thanks to the gigantic Brand@Vision's Sharp Aquos digital billboard display, you can now get a glimpse of the coolest side of cars that we dish out daily.

Alfresco dining at The Pavilion will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience