Newbie here..

druid_99

Dec 2, 2008
Hi guys,

Just join this forum after being introduced by Cham2020... I'm still learning and hope we can share knowledge with one another.

This is my earlier build. A Tamiya Volkswagen Beetle spraypainted using Anchor Metallic Blue (explaining the HUGE metallic flakes) and tyres are from Fujimi. I have changed the tyres back to its original which looks much much better than this tyre...

By the way, the dust is because the model has been shelved for quite some time and I did not bother cleaning it prior taking this picture...

druid_99

Dec 2, 2008
welcome to ZTH druid99 (sifoo 1/24 scale cars) :adore:
Ayoi, I'm no sifoo lah... Still learning from others also. :biggrin:

These are some of my modification done throughout my modeling life (some of you guys in here have seen it before).

Ford Mustang GT350 converted to Eleanor from Gone in 60 Seconds (commission build)

Done and shipped back to the owner in the US. He asked me to only build the bodykit and give it a coat of white primer.

This is another one that is still on the workbench for a few years already. A Toyota Supra with Do-Luck bodykit. The bodykit is done. The only thing that stops the progress on this car is that I did not have any inspiration on how should the interior looks like... pretty lame excuse eh??? :biggrin:

Last edited:

ayoi84

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2006
druid post front pic of ur do-luck supra.. nice bodykit ler.. :adore:
supra with vspec rims.. nice ler..:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Welcome to the tiny world of 1/24 scale modeling. Me too noob still earning.:biggrin:

16V

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
wow. great. front bumper custom made or original?

druid_99

Dec 2, 2008
wow. great. front bumper custom made or original?
Thanks guys.

Everything that is in white and light tan colour is custom made. The Mustang is converted to Eleanor from Gone in 60 Seconds which includes rebuild front bumper, side skirts and front bonnet.

The Supra is a Tamiya model kit and converted to the Do-Luck bodykit. The front and rear bumper is a total build-up from scratch as well as the side skirts. The bonnet holes are cut open but it will be replaced with a new ones because I messed up the holes.

16V

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
wow, one word i can say. KENG..!!! how you to do make bumper....etc. is fiber?

druid_99

Dec 2, 2008
wow, one word i can say. KENG..!!! how you to do make bumper....etc. is fiber?
Sorry for the late reply. Was busy this last few weeks.

All the modification is done using plastic sheets and epoxy putty. The epoxy putty is actually a two-part putty which consists of resin and hardener and it has to be mixed in equal amounts and knead before it can be used. It is easy to handle and can be sanded. Tamiya has this type of epoxy putty and it is quite costly. I use an alternative which is called Bondite. It is many times cheaper than Tamiya's but works just the same.

zenlim

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
Sorry for the late reply. Was busy this last few weeks.

All the modification is done using plastic sheets and epoxy putty. The epoxy putty is actually a two-part putty which consists of resin and hardener and it has to be mixed in equal amounts and knead before it can be used. It is easy to handle and can be sanded. Tamiya has this type of epoxy putty and it is quite costly. I use an alternative which is called Bondite. It is many times cheaper than Tamiya's but works just the same.

Bro..may i ask where do you get those Bondite brand putty??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I just want to ask how much will it come to if i want to overhaul my engine.

I m using a proton iswara 1.5... And how long do i need to leave my car at the workshop....

Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience