May 21, 2009
KL
[video=Gymkhana Lamborghini Ken Block's Style]709[/video]
Video: Gymkhana Lamborghini Ken Block's Style
Category: Car Videos
Uploader: ZeroDet
ZeroDet said:
Would you thrash your Lambo like this??

So like the rest of you I love the Gymkhana Infomercials by Ken Block! So I decided to take my personal daily driven Lamborghini Gallardo and a brand new set of tires and give it a go myself! I'm no Ken Block.. I know this, but everyone starts somewhere and this is where I start. I hope you like this (practice) video because i have 12 brand new Yokohama sponsored tires to do a full 7 min feature video on an epic location with all the real crazy 180 -360 spins and tires smoking stunts you have seen the Subaru or Ford perform but this will be done in a Lamborghini! Or atleast I will hammer the gas and give it my best shot... either way you are gonna see me destroy 12 tires in some manner in 7 mins! :) Subscribe for the feature Gymkhana to be released soon!

I would like to take this time to thank a few people who came out to help support this video.

Jesse Harris - Graphic Designer
Duncan Booth - Music
Trevor Williams - Camera/Grip
Nick Vasilius course set up / general grounds help

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Zonda too much lah broooooooo. Haha. Now Huayra lor. Use the twin engined Suzuki Pikes Peak. Even more epic!
But Suzuki Pikes Peak still consider the rally car and he did used Subaru and Ford before right...
Now seems like they are making the changes to Supercar...
To par with the Suzuki Pikes Peak, Bugatti Veryon Super Sports will do... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can we DIY the Viper alike voice module?

So when we open/lock our car, it ll got the "Viper armed" and "Viper dis-armed" sound.

Feel annoying & bored with the standard alarm sounds which are di di, du du, doink doink sound like that -_-lll

Any DIY expert can share how to DIY this? Since nowadays, Fake BOV sound oso can DIY oledi, i think this voice module will b more easy, right?:cool:

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience