boy dtn

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
fuck to you..what car that you own.. ferrari mat..give me your car picture
i want to see..

andy_lka

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
hi guys i juz placed booking for New Vios G Spec 1 hour ago..

will post up some pics when i get the car..

for those who say it's ugly....i got no comment......frankly speaking.. b4 i went to showroom n juz surf net on9 for the pics, it's not nice, but when i visited the showroom n look at the real car..

U'll have another comment-------> awwwwwwww sweettt!

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
everyone got diff taste and opinion....but if me i prefer old version vios btw still waiting for looking someone with this new vios mods the exterior and JDM bodykits.......

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
saw it in d showroom... it looks very much like city now... think can combine team city n team vios..... btw, d gurls look A WEENT BIT like ah guas.... hahaha

*cabut*

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
hmm... i think its just a 4dr version of Yaris but they prefer to name it Vios lol.
like Gen2 and Persona O.o"

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
chill la dude.. its my taste la.. dont force me to like it..
it sucks big time to me.. maybe not to you..:biggrin:
but you seriously did insult vios owners. Just choose the words carefully. If it's gonna hurt others feeling just dont say it. That will get u out of trouble. Otherwise, who knows one of the showgirls for vios will be ur nurse and give you some extra :nurse: ? :rofl: ..

I didnt like it when I saw it from the pictures. But looking at it for real for some time, you'll still like it. I dont know why. Its probably just the same as the new Honda CRV. A lot of people was saying how ugly it is bla bla bla when it first came out. But in the end, it got accepted.

No offence though..just my opinion :itsme:

wira_na

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
IMHO I totally agreed with QuickRide about Roy_fatboy. There are so many Vios on the street and it's individual preferences. If you personally do not like something, u have every right to voice it as your personal opinion out but NOT critizing other's decision of owning a vios. Think before u write and grow up, kid! :rofl:

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
but you seriously did insult vios owners. Just choose the words carefully. If it's gonna hurt others feeling just dont say it. That will get u out of trouble. Otherwise, who knows one of the showgirls for vios will be ur nurse and give you some extra :nurse: ? :rofl:
okay, okay.. sorry.. chill..
but my critics goes to the car.. not to the owner..
abit emo there, just cant accept why they do the vios like that.. it suppose to be a nice car..
its uglier than previous vios, the previous one looks better..
but i still dont like it.. no offence to vios owners, just to vios designer.. hahahah

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
IMHO I totally agreed with QuickRide about Roy_fatboy. There are so many Vios on the street and it's individual preferences. If you personally do not like something, u have every right to voice it as your personal opinion out but NOT critizing other's decision of owning a vios. Think before u write and grow up, kid! :rofl:
OMG!! r u flaming me?...:hmpf:
better read the post properly "kid".. i never critics ppls decision of owning a vios.. all i say is about the car..:proud:
sorry if i offended you, maybe ur just another vios owner..:vroam:

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
okay, okay.. sorry.. chill..
but my critics goes to the car.. not to the owner..
abit emo there, just cant accept why they do the vios like that.. it suppose to be a nice car..
its uglier than previous vios, the previous one looks better..
but i still dont like it.. no offence to vios owners, just to vios designer.. hahahah
I'm a vios owner too. Just that the car is under my name and I'm not driving it. Only occasionally :P But it would be better to skip out the 'ugly' term for describing vios.

:( I want to drive my vios again..

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
different ppl will have different taste thou. The old Vios is tend to be more sporty while the new Vios is more toward classy style. Maybe can mod into VIP style. :)

but i have 2 freinds who get the older model VIOS after the launching of the new VIOS cos they say it look much better.

*cabut*

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Isuzu has just released a new a variant to ever popular D-MAX line-up and it’s based on the 3.0L 4x4 D-Max, which is now dubbed the HI-DEF model hosting an improved list of features and extras to provide that unique feeling of driving an uncommon pick-up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience