New shocks and springs

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
I'm Back...!!!!

Now why is it when i log in everyday to check on posts, no one say nothin, but when i disappear for a week, everyone says two pages long? hahaha.... i'm jus kiddin ya'll....

GX, (ghostxray, thats ya new short i'm gonna use to call ya, hope its cool)
I know your problem, it all started after you change to those 17"'s right? Haha.... before that, when you use your 15"'s or 16"'s, you didnt have much problem, the ride was comfy, and you didnt feel much road crack, but when the 17"'s came, suspensions locked up, ride's hard and you can feel everythin single crack on the road. How i know, cause i had the same prob after i changed to my 17"'s. My stocks were fine before then, i had 15" with 65 tire thickness. After i change to the 17", as soon as i took the car out, every crack was felt. Smart tunnel was the worst, if ya know what i mean. And i hate the yellow lines that our smart road technicians made, cause everytime i hit one, my car starts bouncing like there is no spring....!!

Now i know your confusion, cause ask these guys, i was askin your same question before i got my pair of Titans.

What i can say is this. I've never changed suspensions before, and Titan would be my 1st performance suspensions. So far, i'm really pleased, and i've not yet found a complaint that i can forward back to Titan. Now Titan has two types of suspensions, hi/lo adjustables, and soft/hard adjustables (ofcourse, hi/lo adjustables can also adjust soft/hard, but soft/hard adjustables cannot adjust hi/lo). If you are like Ken or Yu, and speed and fast connering is your main concern, then hi/lo adjustables is your choice. But you will sacrifice comfy. However, i've tested hi/lo adjustables on medium hardness, and the ride is not all bad, for a smooth road. If you are driving in Kajang, or Equine like me and Spit, it'll be alot worse. If you're like me who's more into exterior than interior, and comfy is your main goal, then soft/hard adjustables is your choice. Now i'm using this, only for my front twos (i've gotten only two so i can test out Titan, i'm definately getting my back stocks changed to Titan as well sometime near future), i'm on medium softness/hardness. Now on this, i can easily take Cyberjaya conners at 100km/h, sometimes 110km/h, sometimes a lill' more, and as far as comfy goes, i no longer feel the freakin smart tunnel as much as i used to. My best comparison is that i've gotten back my ride the way it used to be when i was using 15" rims with 65 tire thickness, with this setting, but now on 17",45 tire thickness. Prolly a little bit hard, though. Your connering speed is in compliment with your settings. The harder your suspensions, the faster you go around conners. And the softer you go, the slower you'll be goin on conners. Hence if i was to turn to soft, i cant take those conner at 100km/h anymore. Titan has 5 settings, soft, medium soft, medium, medium hard, hard (there could be more....). Titan's tag line apparently is "We tune until you're happy", cause the person i dealt with kept sayin that, haha.....

Most of us when it comes to buying stuffs, we think "is it good, whats the review, who made it", but whats really important is customer service, or atleast is for me. If i'm gonna buy somethin i have no idea what about, i want to be able to say "i have no idea whats this, but this is what i want, what do you suggest?", and then later on go back and say "this is not really right, what can we do?", and i expect all that to be free. Now Titan is own by Richard, and his only sales person is his son. So when you get in, you're talkin to ppl who know what they are talkin about, not jus some ol' sales rep. And goin back for re-tuning is also free, tune till you're happy eh? I havent go back to re-tune, i'm quite happy. But when i get my backs changed, i'll re-tune all 4, i want to make it a jus a little bit more to the soft side.

According to one of my collegues, he's driving a Mitsu Evo 9 in Perth, hard evo style suspension settings, and he says the road management is far better now, comparing to my old rims and tires and stock suspension, to the new Titans and tires and rims.

Rm1200 for a pair of soft/hard's, and prolly Rm1500 (or so) for hi/lo's.

You are always welcome to test out the suspensions, holla at me and Spit, we'll be glad to meet up.

Read more on the other thread were we had our previous discussion
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...club/170701-after-market-shock-absorbers.html

As far as the other brands go, i really dont know, since i've not tested them, so i can only comment on what i've tested.

Spit, Yu, Sim,
I also got that krokrokrokro sound, but only when i U-Turn...... How?

Last edited:

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
ArchDyeu.. really sharing your opinion huh? I only have two settings.. soft and very hard.. i think you know what i mean.. wahahahaha... my krokrokro sound comes when i drive on un-even roads...

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Dyue,
U turn got sound or whenever you turn left or right then got sound?It might be the driveshaft.It also might be the wheel clearence becoz your using 17" tyres.Let me hear the sound first the i can say..hehe..as for me,no sound from shafts or etc becoz change already.Just waiting to change the suspension bushes and get a new absorbers..hehe

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
spitfire.. you now master alrd la.. hear the sound then can know what problem.. i let you hear next time.. will top up with some sound clips for u to hear too.. wahahahaha....

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
cool cool spit, i wanna know the location of the shop in klang as well, the body kit shop that you told me about. Wanna go check it out............

What sound clip sim?? I also wanna listen..... hehe :P

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
wow very informative stuff there...thanks arch..seems like titians are gud.. can i get a ride in it..? wanna see how it rides..

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Sim,
Sound clips?hahaha..better hear it in person,then can give good diagnosis.Hehe.Just drop by in KL and we'll give you a sound check...hahahahah

Dyeu,
The shop is in Meru,Klang..i got the address with me.I'll give it to you soon..

Nick,
Come check TITANS out but with Dyue permission and belanja TT..hehe

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
SpitFire.. you got problem izzit? TEIN become TIEN.. Dyeu become Dyue.. Nic become Nick...

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Anytime Nic, i'll be glad to let ya check the suspensions out..... Jus holla when and we can set a time and place........... (This is beginning to sound like a TT gathering...!! haha....)

Spit,
Missed ya medication?? Wahahaha.....

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
what?i just an old man what..short term memory lost,so cant remember how to spell..:hmmmm: need a good nurse to take care :nurse: hahahahah :thefinger:

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
where u loc at..? hey fellas since u all want nurse i would not mind one too..hehehehe as long hot lar..:)

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Cyberjaya mate.... that's where i'm at........

I want a nurse too...!!! ahh.... nurse....., hot mamasita from japan, in a nurse outfit, givin me my sponge-bath..........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
my aircond for 6a12tt having problems....happened yesterday while otw back to KL from Rompin,
aircond speed was at number 1, but suddenly it was blowing very little air then back to normal.

therefore i blasted the aircond to maximum but as its like number 1 speed....
it was like that the whole journey home.....
i guess should i service the blower? could it be clogged inside or is it compressor going to kong soon?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience