EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
campro 1.6mt iafm, same as what we have in persona 1.6

phatfamily84

May 2, 2005
MalaysiA
My gf drove Saga BLM for almost one year. Once awhile i will drive her car to outstation. Almost everything i like abt her car, but there is one tiny slack prob oni. Pick up not tat good. Her car is auto. May u all pls help me wat can i do to have a better pick up??? Thx u.....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
send yr car to proton branch's svc centre, tell them yr car bit lagg, then the sales advisor will know what to do......hope it will help...cheerz

camouflage_artist

Feb 6, 2009
Finally I manage to get my Saga BLM SE (manual) just before raya.. I drove that car from kuantan to kuala kangsar on the 2nd day after I got it. Since I was heading north, i usually use genting-batang kali path. My trunk is full of stuff and the car is full house(4 people inside).The car pick up is surprisingly powerlah for a 1.3 car... Even on highway near Bukit Tinggi still using fourth gear. (For those who are not familiar with that place it is a long & winding & high part of the karak highway.) For one way journey it only cost me RM50 for the fuel (speed 100kmh-110kmh). So jimat..my husband smile all the way to my hometown.. worth buying car BLM.. :proud:

leacare

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Shah Alam
hi guys,

my gf and i are deciding to get a new car. my choice is the BLM. cause i think its a really good buy although i have not driven it before ahahaha... her choice is the Viva. (i would like to apologize if this post is inappropriate. if it is, pls let me know where i can post this :) ). so my question is, which would be a better buy?

this car would be used by her as i already have a saga LMST to drive around...

thanks in advance!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
go test drive a saga blm before u decide coz u will realise the diff between 2 cars....very obvious

Apr 7, 2009
EvolutionZ-you are a great and very helpful person.
i also an owner of saga blm, just to findout during service, why the price of material are different rate from one sc to another? and they will charged extra for window washer soap and top up without telling us? are they back to their old trick again? how to check the prices of parts?
anyhow, i have been using few proton cars (saga iswara a/b and wira 1.5a) i find the cars are generally good but the service center really suck, when asked to check they will came back saying check and everything's ok but when you get back your car it's still the same, thanks

suchap69

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
hi all, been quite a long time since i last posted on this thread......

update on my BLM, i changed my iafm for the second time three days before raya and so far i the ticking/clunking sound doesn't resurface. they said it's a new revision of the iafm module with new part nos. smooth cruising now with no irritating noise (except for the subliminal wheezing sound)......

my car is clocking 15k km very soon, and i have to send it for servicing as i only use 5000km EO last time, but from 20k km onwards i will go for 10 000 km EO for longer service interval. my problem is, i found out, the service center that i sent my car for iafm replacement had stamped (chop) the service center stamp on my 20k km column. i had to left my service booklet at the service center last time during waiting for iafm module to arrive (they don't want people to order for replacement with them then ffk and install at otr service center), i guess they stamped it to make me come back to them for 20k KM servicing.

my questions are;

1) can they do that? (stamping before doing the servicing)
2) i was thinking, if they oredi stamped, i can go somewhere else for cheaper labour cost as they oredi took the liability for 20k km service, am i right?
3) mr EvoZ, could u pls send me the expected service costs for every service interval, my email is suchap69(at)yahoo.com

thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just got my Honda CT NightHawk black pearl yesterday What can I say ... its juz CLASSY, ELEGENT, SEXY ...den my SA brought me to his place to install the VKool tint and also gave a car wash ... but when i got home I noticed minor scratches onn my car!! WTF ... i shud have washed it myself ... damn hati sakit man ...

Anyway, My questions are:

1. What type of cloth should I use to WASH, DRY my car? As i dun wanna scratch the paint lo. Can gimme some types of suitable cloths as well...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience