NEW SAGA (BLM) Owners

Mar 12, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Yes bro, should be tulang anjing or they told me in english they say something
about the Wheel Axle or something...need to change the whole thing..

YES! Lucky is still under warranty...if not it will cost me around RM1200 as well if not wrong
about the price. As long is surely above RM1000.

Guess, if it is common to them, then most proton BLM will face such problem...

Another thing to watch out is the fuel tank, mine seems to have cracked before...
one small hole. Fuel ran out quite fast one day. At 1st dunno what problem,
then send to mechanic, 1st they thought engine oil is leaking...but end up is
fuel leaking...they said one small(bunga api) from the road, the driver and the car
is a goner...

Cause: could be due to stones on the road that hit that fuel tank...

I was like, what!? :confused::banghead:
So fragile mia ar? :thefinger:
thanks 4 info bro..

fuel tank leaking haa..
my old car (iswara) had almost same prob. Its occur when i fill for full tank.
so, short term solution. I let the tank 1/4 empty. cleaver haa..

in ur case th mean the fuel tank should be reinforce for better type of material.
proton should take serious matter on this.

lucky u take fast action.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
thanks 4 info bro..

fuel tank leaking haa..
my old car (iswara) had almost same prob. Its occur when i fill for full tank.
so, short term solution. I let the tank 1/4 empty. cleaver haa..

in ur case th mean the fuel tank should be reinforce for better type of material.
proton should take serious matter on this.

lucky u take fast action.
No problem man, according to the mech, my car is not the 1st car he fix on BLM
for the fuel tank pecah..:banghead:

Imagine, just one sparks or a cigarette butt on the road suddenly just light the leaking
oil, habis la...is a serious matter indeed...

Seriously, hope Proton mean what they said about improving the quality of cars
like what was stated in newspaper that they are not gonna rebadge any other
brand cars...that I give them a Thumbs Up :top: :adore:

Haha! Clever indeed..BLM = Banyak Leceh Model :listen:

koh_424

500 RPM
Jun 22, 2006
May i know did anybody done the front disc brake upgrade?

Mind to share the final result?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
No problem man, according to the mech, my car is not the 1st car he fix on BLM
for the fuel tank pecah..:banghead:

Imagine, just one sparks or a cigarette butt on the road suddenly just light the leaking
oil, habis la...is a serious matter indeed...

Seriously, hope Proton mean what they said about improving the quality of cars
like what was stated in newspaper that they are not gonna rebadge any other
brand cars...that I give them a Thumbs Up :top: :adore:

Haha! Clever indeed..BLM = Banyak Leceh Model :listen:
bro,
upgrade yr car to other models....i got buyer looking for BLM cos he could not afford new one...sell and get a good japs car....its time to upgrade .....and for yr safety purpose, in case explode leh...fast fast..call me and trade in...u can get yr new ride and i can make some $$....good idea..:)

btw: the previous quote mentioned if pump in too full petrol it might leak..not "tangki pecah"...scary cos tangki not easy "pecah" unless u ran over a big rock n turn turtle then crushed by a contena lorry.....cheerz:wavey:

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

May i know did anybody done the front disc brake upgrade?

Mind to share the final result?
u can contact KentGoh from Zhapalang Motorsport...his BLM is one of the fastest on earth....:driver:

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
OMG, dont put my car on table please. My ride was a simply ride & try to make it as comfort as possible.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
bro,
upgrade yr car to other models....i got buyer looking for BLM cos he could not afford new one...sell and get a good japs car....its time to upgrade .....and for yr safety purpose, in case explode leh...fast fast..call me and trade in...u can get yr new ride and i can make some $$....good idea..:)

btw: the previous quote mentioned if pump in too full petrol it might leak..not "tangki pecah"...scary cos tangki not easy "pecah" unless u ran over a big rock n turn turtle then crushed by a contena lorry.....cheerz:wavey:

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

u can contact KentGoh from Zhapalang Motorsport...his BLM is one of the fastest on earth....:driver:
Now only saw your post...:banghead: PM me ma bro :rofl:
I do intend to get a better ride. :rofl:

Here not facebook, no notifications unless being LIKED :rofl:

Aug 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Guys,

Need some advice. My wife is driving the Saga BLM and it has been a very good car for the last 4 years. However, it has been some what neglected and I am looking at "cleaning" it up. The car alarm is no longer working so I am looking at replacing it. Any recommendations? With the current security in Malaysia, I am looking for one which includes an autolock function. As she has the base line version which comes with heavy steel rims, I am also looking at changing them.

If there are any upgrades done here that the sifus feel is worth it then I am happy to look into including it. Thanks.

Pat

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
1 stock & slow FLX MT owner reporting in....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Guys,

Need some advice. My wife is driving the Saga BLM and it has been a very good car for the last 4 years. However, it has been some what neglected and I am looking at "cleaning" it up. The car alarm is no longer working so I am looking at replacing it. Any recommendations? With the current security in Malaysia, I am looking for one which includes an autolock function. As she has the base line version which comes with heavy steel rims, I am also looking at changing them.

If there are any upgrades done here that the sifus feel is worth it then I am happy to look into including it. Thanks.

Pat
You may get some advice from the guy below my reply. His FLX is real "Slow & Stock" :biggrin:
:listen: (exterior wise only...)

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
ohai thar.

has u done anything to your absorber set up? contemplating a new set for mine......

Currently looking at the APM performax range (spring+absorber)

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Guys,

Pat
I cant say much regarding the alarm system, as mine still works, and is still stock.

But for rims, if you have the budget, you can look at some nice 15" rims. Pair them with some good 195/50/15 rubbers, and it can do wonders for your handling. Personally, I do quite like my Neuton NT8000s.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ohai thar.

has u done anything to your absorber set up? contemplating a new set for mine......

Currently looking at the APM performax range (spring+absorber)

I cant say much regarding the alarm system, as mine still works, and is still stock.

But for rims, if you have the budget, you can look at some nice 15" rims. Pair them with some good 195/50/15 rubbers, and it can do wonders for your handling. Personally, I do quite like my Neuton NT8000s.
He is using HWL Adjustables. Claim that is good actually.

yanes

Nov 20, 2011
Kuching
hello all. saga flx 1.3 executive driver here. family car. bought 2012. anyway. great stuff posted here. learned a lot.

so far i got 4 problems with it.

1. rear left door. the rubber strip did not fit properly causing a lot of force required to close the door. if not strong enough the rubber will absorb the shock and door not properly shut. fixed at service center. the rubber is in place but still require force to close the door. dont bother about it anymore.

2. front right tyre always lose pressure. went to workshop to check and found a very small hole at the rim. since i plan to change the rim, it remains unsolved and got to pump up the tyre every week.

3. starting problem. sometimes after driving a distance and stop, my car wouldnt want to start. but after a +-2 minutes wait, try again, and it started. i suspect its the ecu while my cousin told me its the fuel line problem.

4. when descending a slope, therell be sound produced at the rear end. i suspect its the rear brake trying to keep the car from going too fast.

anyway, i love it. being a boy easily influenced by ken block and the others, i actually do track driving with it. well. kinda. its slow and might be stupid but thats how i enjoy my saga. big plans for 2014. particularly in the handling department.

thanks for having me here.

ohya. i read a post stating fully synthetic not good for saga. really? because i changed to syntium 1000 in my last service. #becauseracecar haha. but seriously, really?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car have bad/worn valve seal problem..(Q1)how much does cost to change the valve seal(cost of oem valve seal+upah pasang) ..i have another head with bad/worn valve but other than that its fine..(Q2)so can use back the valve seal from my previous head to my current head? (Q3)can we do dyno tune if we have bad valve seal coz my car need dyno tuning?

engine is evo 1 , head is evo 3..thanks in advance..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience