New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
WTF... It's time Proton step up and change ur designers or management or don't produce any cars .... coz ur the biggest replicates ever...... .. Well I would say Smart guys wont make wrong decision by getin this wanna be lancer .. sad but true... probably the wannabe wud... hahahaha

2jzees

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
kuala lumpur
this is a re badge model form a lancer. This is mitsu marketing strategy to increase the sales of lancer by collaborating with protn since they lost to honda civic and toyota altiz. dont simply said the quality are not same before u find out about the real fact. tq

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
WTF... It's time Proton step up and change ur designers or management or don't produce any cars .... coz ur the biggest replicates ever...... .. Well I would say Smart guys wont make wrong decision by getin this wanna be lancer .. sad but true... probably the wannabe wud... hahahaha

Yes bro i agree with you...no need copy or buy other manufacturer design and technology...bring in some one who work in top class manufacturer ,learn from tat person.....no simple joint venture give a lot of money to buy the technology and sell it to our own people.......we need to stand with others.....at early stage we do follow mitsu for learning now still the same...... 0 improvement...... can say minus also with own design models....... now we should have our own technology that make japanese look at us and work on it so they can have their own version....i have seen how honda civic evolute from eg type to ej to ek to es now fd 2...we perdana from 4 inline to v6 tat also mitsu one then face lift...interior design change...but others still remain same.....wira looks almost same for 10 years ......from getting 2.0 inspira i willing to pay for 2.0 fd 2 second hand........

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

To those people that like to condemn about proton, please don't buy proton and please don't say any thing any more because proton and the government of Malaysia did not put a gun on your head and force you to buy proton car. You can buy any car you preferred and it your money. Don't be stupid and act like a monkey in the jungle by creating havoc about proton when you your self don't even use the car. If you all like to buy other car please do so and keep your fucking mouth to your self. People in Malaysia have a choice weather to buy Malaysian product or not. It is up to our self to get what we want. And again what so great about Japanese car when they don't even support our government and our people. They only help their own people. If you don't support Malaysian product and Malaysian Government, please leave this country. Go to Singapore or somewhere else that you like. I don't know about you but I'm really proud to be Malaysian and buy our own product.

Peace......:proud:

Hahahah i agree with ur point but this is not buatan malaysia la ....ini suku buatan malaysia la

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
Clearly most of you didn't know what's up with proton huh? Proton traded Persona and Exora chassis which considered reliable by Mitsubishi for this Lancer. So, stop bashing, do the reading.
PERSONA is base on ck lancer platform lah bro. if mitsubishi take tis chasis, better use back ck chasis. look like evo 4 some more..... u really belive proton trade exora n persona to mitsubishi ? don silly lah bro......pls wake up!!!

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Thank you Proton for SOOooooO bringing down the value of the Evo 10.

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
PERSONA is base on ck lancer platform lah bro. if mitsubishi take tis chasis, better use back ck chasis. look like evo 4 some more..... u really belive proton trade exora n persona to mitsubishi ? don silly lah bro......pls wake up!!!
just to confirm... if a few car share the same engine mounting, does it means there are from the same platform????

lancer ck is an old platform... Mitsubishi needed a new replacement platform without investing millions..
so, mitsu is smart by trading 1 lancer platform for 2 of proton ones... and remember, lancer is already 5 years ++... time for product change rite...???

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
just to confirm... if a few car share the same engine mounting, does it means there are from the same platform????

lancer ck is an old platform... Mitsubishi needed a new replacement platform without investing millions..
so, mitsu is smart by trading 1 lancer platform for 2 of proton ones... and remember, lancer is already 5 years ++... time for product change rite...???
persona front and rear suspension, absober, lower arm , anti roll bar,trailling arm is same with lancer.
not oni share few part but alot!!!

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
Just wondering,whr haf all d constructive comments gone too?dis is really turning into sum bashing thread!
4 me,i've own 2 Protons b4...an Iswara n la8 a Wira....both gave me 2 "normal" problems whc i finally dumped 'em n started 2 go d Japanese route.....
but whn d Waja came out,it sorta open my eyes back 2 our dear Proton coz in my heart,i actually sed dis....dis ain't dat bad.feels solid too.......altho down d road,many problems came up too....thn came d Gen2.....thn Satria Neo....thn Persona & Exora....hey,they r actually trying 2 improve..i mean,really..dis is not a sarcastic remark....
but now WHAM BAM!they resorted back 2 rebadge?so,i guess many ppl out der share d same disappointment as i do whn v were made 2 believe Proton is finally taking shape as a REAL car manufacturer....frankly,i'm just disappointed....i dun hate Proton....BUT,if i own a Lancer GT,i wud.....serious,rebadge a car dat's being sold here in M'sia?n yeah,i'd hate Mitsubishi too..
but heck,i'm only me...1 kicimiau consumer.....wat can i do?hahahhaa...
looking 4ward 2 seeing sum Inspiras on d road....
cheers

Feb 13, 2009
1st : kesian for those buy ori lancer gt...your car value will drop for sure but no so teruk.. you should proud owning 'Ori" one rather than clone..one day it will become rare item...hehe..
2nd :79k - 90k...overpriced for malaysian car..at that priced i would get 2ndhand civic fd...this inspira manufactured in malaysia and without import taxs then it should below 65k..plus its proton car! :shot:

V6TT86

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
Subang Jaya
Even proton is using a paddle shift technology nowadays.Soon there will be no more heel and toe,double clutch and for those drifters out there,no more clutch kick for u guys.:bawling:
Better get yourself a manual car today.Because one day the price for a manual car will increase.I guess...

May 29, 2010
Kuching
what for these morons put 4B11 with steering column paddle shifters? only fast cars use paddle shifters. soooo stupid. proton always make slow cars with added fuel cut & many more cuts to make them slower.

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
first of all, malaysians really wont mind driving a rebadge car would they? i mean ppl put beamer badge on waja ... thats rebadging right... ?? hhhehheh...look at the pimp my ride thread...one of the biggest thread right?

well proton has not been doing well building cars of their own, the sales figures have shown.. malaysians are just not as patriotic as japanese, not because they dont want to, but its hard to be patriotic in a country when your pay is normally low and most can afford a car if they sell a limb or somthing like that. again proton needs to feed a lot of family, they have made a lot of mistakes with many models... but a culture is not something you can just change, you dont wake up one day and say...hey id wanna change how proton operates and make it better.. no it does not happen that way. im in the auto manufacturing industry and im feeling tat to a certain extent too..

as for now i can see the inspira a move to revive protons sales... well the mitsu lancer isnt doing too great here themselves partially thanks to its price.. 123k isnt entirely cheap... top another 10% and its camry zone...

now i think proton sees this in another angle, what if we sell this car within the honda city / vios zone, retain the mitsu built (that is if they can maintain that) and revive the wira-converting-evo days or wiralution for most... and that never devaluate any evo on its days... in fact it made the evo more desirable...

the halfcut shop now has new business by this models launch, local tuners already have aftermarket parts for this car, a whole new industry could start from here.. a InspiralutionX will be born. and itd cost nearly or slightly more expensive than the actual lancer.. why not then? 9 yrs loan already available.. many will just get the 1.8 variant and X the car, perfectly legal... makes sense to save proton's mistakes as they can regenerate revenue to revive proton's future... i feel this might be a better way to make money than just sticking their palm out to the govt for more money to survive.. its legitimate business, even tho it might tarnish their image of 25yrs acheivement,... ego aside and save the company now and they could only hope for a better tomorrow...

all now is to wait and see the response of the market to this car, i dont need it so im not considering, but i know many will... just my 2 cents.. dont flame me ya