New "P" License Horror Stories

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Hi Guys, Just wanna share stories that you might have experience when you first got your driving/riding licenses... Maybe it was your fault or maybe it's other people's fault that caused an experience that was unforgettable. The first time you have obtained your license as a "P" driver and your horror stories commonly at the round-a-bout or an uphill task or a 3-point turn or even parking problems as a noobie...

I'll start first. When i first got my license at 22, I was driving my grandfather's Nissan Sunny 130Y and boy, so much memories of that car since then.... Anyway, the 4th day of getting my license I had this wild plan to drive down to Malacca to find this girl (Yeah, its always girls) at her hometown, She was 5 years elder than me...lol! So I kicked off my journey on Federal Highway coming to G.A.B/Sg. Way town area was a common place that the traffic would really slowdown almost to a standstill and I super did not anticipate that.

Guess what? Everyone started to jam brake all of a sudden and made me panic at the spur of the moment. you know la guys....Nissan Sunny brakes very squishy wan....and next thing i know i'm on a collision course towards the car in front of me. My accident chain-ed 4 cars together. In front of me was a Toyota Camry, in front of the Camry was a Waja, then a black EG and in front of that EG I forgotten what car already.

Coincidentally my uncle was passing by and he recognized me on the fast lane and assisted me to go PJ PD to lodge a report of the accident. This experience has imbued in my mind and taught me a valuable lesson that the driving school did not offer. "Always anticipate the car in front of the car in front of you".:driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
well i've not much accidents till now while driving....once in rally training...

but this one during "P" period is quite my fault big time.....

driving from malacca towards unisel sg.buloh sending girlfriend back to campus....but in the middle of the journey we detour to times square and have some fun (*u know lah)......after a few unrealized hours later it was so late that we need to rush before the hostel guards do their job....

and so from the city center rushing2 towards federal highway and we supposed to heads to guthrie highway or duta toll plaza but i didn't know how i was so rushing that suddenly i realized that i was at mont kiara instead heading towards duta toll plaza...so i take a u-turn underneath a flyover ( proper u-turn place)........

what was went wrong are that i was carrying high speed (in stock myvi u know la how its handle) but thats not the problem....i made the u-turn with slight fwd slide without any issues....

but what i didn't take account was the oncoming car from the main lane.....worst even, my view was partially blocked by the roadside plant that act like a barrier and i coulnd't see anything coming from that u-turn spot....

then suddenly i heard a loud horn and my gf screaming "cars cominggggg ahhhhhhhhh" and seconds later...o5u3h749-26ynoifhfiusdrtnrwhrveatytiu.....both front and rear passenger side door was hit by the oncoming car....luckily the impact wasnt really hard and my gf not hurt......

the proton wira apparently driven by expat that runs his own bussiness here that already live long enough to understand our "police territory area" help the proccess flow easier....

to cut story short:

1) i was rushing to send her back to campus
2) and at the same time i have to get back ASAP to malacca due to urgent matter
3) the car wasn't mine

went to jalan bandar traffic dept. lodge report....went inside the inspector room and i admit my fault. sign a little bit here and there....

then i left my gf at pudu sentral and ask her to get back to her campus by herself.....while i rushed back to malacca...not to mention a very big explaination needed later on due to damage on the car.....

and even shorter story(that wasn't short)

.....my gf dump me because i leave her at the pudu sentral instead of sending her to her campus....but i didn't really care at that time because i knew sooner or later she'll get me into even bigger trouble if we continue our relation...its a bad omen you know...when having fun then suddenly a catastrophic things happen afterwards.... last time i heard her still struggling looking her perfect guy..(pity to her victims to have such a childish queen wannabe) <<< it doesn't matter even tough she was really2 cute almost like nora danish in teenage year :rofl:

well regarding the car....
-the expat's wira claim on the myvi's insurans
-the myvi repair bills a bit high than the amount covered...(damm sucker adjuster) so i have to topup the balance almost rm1k....what a big loss to me even tough i "win" so much earlier that day... :banghead:

lesson learnt:

1) always look twice/trice/many2 times before taking any turn/maneuver
2) don't show off to girls on the road
3) don't take detour for fun while u were given a very big responsibility by a girl's dad (whatsmore if he is a cop) :biggrin:
4) don't use other people's car to attract girls.

:rofl:

Last edited:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Why so far all involve accidents when on the way to n from Melaka la....

anyway, my first accident which really pulled my balls into my abdomen happened when i was finishing my final year in college....which also coincidentally also happened when i was on my way back to Melaka after classes from Nilai haha

I just took the toll ticket at Nilai's toll house and was entering the on-ramp to join the main NSE hiway. i wasnt going that fast at 2nd gear when i saw a Sentra in the longkang on the left with the driver climbing out of the window. i was looking at it when i noticed that my rpm climbed up but i wasnt going any faster....this being my first year of driving, i didnt know my rear wheels were skidding on the wet road so i pressed harder on the accelerator. bad move. the car being a FR, the backside started to slide out ala drifting...i counter steered which really ended up with me drifting with my backside halfway across the on ramp. damn chun if the on ramp was empty...not good cos came a van exiting the hiway at high speed and my backside ended up ramming into his driver side door after the wheel well. because of that impact, my car strengthened out and i was back in control. i stopped at the side, walked out and saw half my bumper hanging down. rear quarter was slightly dented. walked over to the van, and the driver was fuming..he tot i was showing off my drifting skills but as i walked over to the van, i almost slipped on the road. it was not only wet, it was also oily.

while i was talking to the van driver, another camry also almost lost it and almost went into the middle divider but after that, i was hauled into the van by 4 huge smelly guys and brought back to the factory where the driver was working, made to sign a declaration form and screwed by the factory owner kau kau. the driver kesian-ed me n sent me back to the toll house n said he agreed there was oil on the road n he also saw the sentra in the ditch after skidding out. lucky my car was ok but i had to remove half the bumper (broke in the middle) and put it at the rear passenger seat area and drive back getting ready for another round of screwing as that car was my mom's car.

on the way back around pedas...car broke down in the rain and i was stuck for about an hour trying to start the engine back up...till now i didnt know what was the reason that car broke down cos it never happened again. i think it was merajuking cos i whacked its backside but after an hour...it started back up again and i was able to drive back.

We only found a replacement rear bumper last year.... poor old E28 was running around many many years with its rear bumper welded back together.

moral of the story:
pay fecking attention on the road and dont bother about other cars after accident. this applies also for situations where the girl's skirt flies up on a windy day. pay attention to the road no matter what.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Why so far all involve accidents when on the way to n from Melaka la....

anyway, my first accident which really pulled my balls into my abdomen happened when i was finishing my final year in college....which also coincidentally also happened when i was on my way back to Melaka after classes from Nilai haha

I just took the toll ticket at Nilai's toll house and was entering the on-ramp to join the main NSE hiway. i wasnt going that fast at 2nd gear when i saw a Sentra in the longkang on the left with the driver climbing out of the window. i was looking at it when i noticed that my rpm climbed up but i wasnt going any faster....this being my first year of driving, i didnt know my rear wheels were skidding on the wet road so i pressed harder on the accelerator. bad move. the car being a FR, the backside started to slide out ala drifting...i counter steered which really ended up with me drifting with my backside halfway across the on ramp. damn chun if the on ramp was empty...not good cos came a van exiting the hiway at high speed and my backside ended up ramming into his driver side door after the wheel well. because of that impact, my car strengthened out and i was back in control. i stopped at the side, walked out and saw half my bumper hanging down. rear quarter was slightly dented. walked over to the van, and the driver was fuming..he tot i was showing off my drifting skills but as i walked over to the van, i almost slipped on the road. it was not only wet, it was also oily.

while i was talking to the van driver, another camry also almost lost it and almost went into the middle divider but after that, i was hauled into the van by 4 huge smelly guys and brought back to the factory where the driver was working, made to sign a declaration form and screwed by the factory owner kau kau. the driver kesian-ed me n sent me back to the toll house n said he agreed there was oil on the road n he also saw the sentra in the ditch after skidding out. lucky my car was ok but i had to remove half the bumper (broke in the middle) and put it at the rear passenger seat area and drive back getting ready for another round of screwing as that car was my mom's car.

on the way back around pedas...car broke down in the rain and i was stuck for about an hour trying to start the engine back up...till now i didnt know what was the reason that car broke down cos it never happened again. i think it was merajuking cos i whacked its backside but after an hour...it started back up again and i was able to drive back.

We only found a replacement rear bumper last year.... poor old E28 was running around many many years with its rear bumper welded back together.

moral of the story:
pay fecking attention on the road and dont bother about other cars after accident. this applies also for situations where the girl's skirt flies up on a windy day. pay attention to the road no matter what.
this applies also for situations where the girl's skirt flies up on a windy day. pay attention to the road no matter what.
This one I believe is kinda hard as guy's nature, even if we never intend to look, is just like a
automatic camera, it will extra focus on that scene :rofl:

Well, being a P Driver for my case, is always the young ones at the age of 18 - 21, their blood
is hotter and the head is bigger...

So, all this while I have been driving to college in my dad's Sentra. So, always love speeding around
and things like that but 1 day I got into accident but not due to speeding...

Yet, the accident was a heartache. Was about to sell the car the next day itself. :banghead:

So, this is how it happen, if not wrong I was 21 years old at that time.
I was driving out from SS16 that round about heading to Jalan Gasing.

Turned left to exit to Jalan Gasing heading to the direction of the UM. So it was going down the slope
and I was driving on the left lane...out of a sudden the iswara that was stopping at the side of the
road just dash out from the side of the road without signals.

I had to jammed my brakes. Being a P driver, not experience ma and also hot headed...It was
a 2 lane road, I cut to the right, and just drove beside that idiot driver and as I was looking at
him, by the time I look back in front, the cars that was still moving at 1st, suddenly all of them
stopped.

I got a shock and at that speed and distance, I can't stop in time at all...Tyre screeching there
goes my car....RAMMED straight into the CR-V the older model with the spare tyre behind.

Whole bonnet flat, coolant water flowing out of the car with steam coming out...I think it was at
the speed of 70km/h down the slope...opposite is the primary school...

When I ram the CR-V, it was so hard that his car went forward too...lucky he did not hit any car
in front...He got down calmly but he didnt scold me or anything. I just apologise and tears was
in my eyes. I felt sorry for him and my parents. He just note down my IC and road tax.

I said, I'll call my uncle to come, and see how much is the repair. Parents was overseas at that time...
He said, I'll go to the police station, i suggest u go too cuz your damage is too great to repair with
cash. Got to claim insurance. So, I waited for my uncle. A tow truck guy came not long after my accident.

He wanted to tow my car, I said wait, my uncle is on the way.

Everyone slowed down to look as usual...

That was my worse accident and my 1st. The whole repair cost RM11K. Surprisingly the CR-V guy
did not claim my insurance it seems. Not sure why till today...

My damage was severe due to his Spare Tyre Wheel behind. If not it wont be so bad.
Just say thank god I was driving Sentra. Other cars, I dont think I'll come down without injury...

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
P driver - Midvalley car park.

Searching for the infamous almost non existent lot this P stickered Myvi reversed out of her lot without looking .......... "heart wrenching crunches"...... young biatch came out started cursing me for driving into her rear end (I wish cause she looks kinda cute).

I decided not to argue with her, I said "Look there, its a camera, lets settle it with the control room" Immediately she knew she's screwed. With her still bloated ego she followed and had first hand view of her blunder. I took out my N97 and recorded the recording in case its required later.

She paid RM1.2k for the damages to my car realizing the risk to her P if this gets reported.

WIN!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
D17....she paid 1.2k on the spot? u should've ram-ed her harder...

Pomen...i forgot to tell u i LOL-ed at my workplace when u said she putus with u cos u left her at pudu hahah tarak boleh tahan man

SF...another main reason accidents happen is when ppl slow down to look look see n loose concentration. i that time another bumper to bumper happen...u should go to the accident n say... "see summore la"

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
During my days, there were not any P licences or whatsover...

Only got L licence,

You can see most actions on test day at JPJ

The favourite spot is the slope test, those days the slope was steeper than going up to Penang Hill

Once the car is at the slope, you cannot see anything except the sky and hear the tester yelling at you...

Most will play safe, pumping more fuel to avoid the car from "plunging" to the back before releasing the handbrake...

Ladies usually will smoke their Datsun 120Y to the maximum before releasing the handbrake...

The amount of smoke coming out from the rear tyres can be on par with the professional drifters, if not more.....

At this stage, the driving instructor will start to yell at the candidate, asking her to release the handbrake, because he didnt want his tyres to be bald or burst...

Same time the tester will begin to take a few steps backwards as nobody can predict which side the car might be heading to....(with 5,000 or 6,000rpm on mark)

All these, tyres screeching sound, yelling and rubber burning smell combined makes others waiting to be tested felt panicky with wet sweating palms...

No disaster but a lot of adrenalin pumping!

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Had my bike license for 2 years before getting my driving license, so never drove with the "P" sticker in my car.

The horror / funny incidents mostly happened before i got my license, the worst being the time when i was force to go on the road lesson with the driving instructor on my 2nd lesson.

Driving his Kancil 850, the lesson was held in Sri Sentosa housing area. Towards the end of the lesson, the instructor asked me to drive back to my house in PJ Old Town as he is lazy to switch over. Heading towards ORK, there is a relatively sharp bend about 500m away from the traffic light.

Was picking up speed (around 80kph) while approaching the bend & wanted to corner at that speed. The instructor kept telling me there is a bend ahead & i just coolly acknowledge that but not slowing down at all. Just before the bend, that joker panicked & slammed the brake from his side while i was about to corner resulting me over steering & nearly hit the roadside kerb & was struggling to regain control while trying hard not to let the car stalled. :driver:

Luckily nothing serious happened but got a long lecture from the instructor for the rest of the journey home. 2 days later he called & told me to get ready for another lesson at the testing ground in Ulu Kelang the following weekend & for the actual test on Monday.

Was shocked & argued that i just took 2 lesson, not ready for test; in which he replied "if you can attempt cornering at high speed, then you are ready for the test & hung up" :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
For me, Moral of the story....don't cock stare the drivers beside you no matter how pissed off you're...
which is why they say, eyes not even a second can leave the front view. Always focus what is in front.

Texting in the car while driving is the same as cock stare...just need 1 second of mistake, can cause a major accident like mine...
I just cock stare maybe 5 seconds...:rofl: then BANG! So, texting and Kissing in the car is the same...

Some couples just love to bloody kissing while driving in the middle of traffic jam...I really cant stand them...
then they maintain their distance like 3 cars away...Cant wait till get back home? Really wish these idiots get into accidents...

One of the caused of accidents. Conclusion just keep your eyes on the road...

DerrickEe

Known Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Started driving about 7 months ago, got my license 6 months ago. Still a P driver,but recently there was an incident that I couldnt forget.

I'm driving a 3 year-old Perodua Viva manual, tyres weren't change ever since the car was bought. It was previously driven by my mum until it was passed on to me. Tyres weren't in its best condition, since the safety line for the tyre has already reached.

So last month, I was driving home from college while it was drizzling. I was driving around 60-80km/h until the Myvi (also a P driver) in front of me jammed brake because of a speed bump ahead. As I was quite far behind, I didnt panic,but I braked slowly. Then I realized my car wasn't stopping enough cos I was approaching the Myvi pretty quick. I quickly jammed brake as I was 1-2metres behind his car.

I did my best to alert him by honking and steered away. I managed to steer away. Car ended up horizontal on the road LOL. Looked at my mirror and my tyres were smoking,thank goodness no cars behind me.

Then the Myvi driver winded down his window,and asked me if I wanna fight. WTF? LOL no offence,but since then I kind hate Myvi drivers.

2 weeks after the incident,I changed all 4 of my tyres. Planning to change my brake pads too,since a lot of people said Perodua brake pads tak boleh pakai :rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

This one I believe is kinda hard as guy's nature, even if we never intend to look, is just like a
automatic camera, it will extra focus on that scene :rofl:

Well, being a P Driver for my case, is always the young ones at the age of 18 - 21, their blood
is hotter and the head is bigger...

So, all this while I have been driving to college in my dad's Sentra. So, always love speeding around
and things like that but 1 day I got into accident but not due to speeding...

Yet, the accident was a heartache. Was about to sell the car the next day itself. :banghead:

So, this is how it happen, if not wrong I was 21 years old at that time.
I was driving out from SS16 that round about heading to Jalan Gasing.

Turned left to exit to Jalan Gasing heading to the direction of the UM. So it was going down the slope
and I was driving on the left lane...out of a sudden the iswara that was stopping at the side of the
road just dash out from the side of the road without signals.

I had to jammed my brakes. Being a P driver, not experience ma and also hot headed...It was
a 2 lane road, I cut to the right, and just drove beside that idiot driver and as I was looking at
him, by the time I look back in front, the cars that was still moving at 1st, suddenly all of them
stopped.

I got a shock and at that speed and distance, I can't stop in time at all...Tyre screeching there
goes my car....RAMMED straight into the CR-V the older model with the spare tyre behind.

Whole bonnet flat, coolant water flowing out of the car with steam coming out...I think it was at
the speed of 70km/h down the slope...opposite is the primary school...

When I ram the CR-V, it was so hard that his car went forward too...lucky he did not hit any car
in front...He got down calmly but he didnt scold me or anything. I just apologise and tears was
in my eyes. I felt sorry for him and my parents. He just note down my IC and road tax.

I said, I'll call my uncle to come, and see how much is the repair. Parents was overseas at that time...
He said, I'll go to the police station, i suggest u go too cuz your damage is too great to repair with
cash. Got to claim insurance. So, I waited for my uncle. A tow truck guy came not long after my accident.

He wanted to tow my car, I said wait, my uncle is on the way.

Everyone slowed down to look as usual...

That was my worse accident and my 1st. The whole repair cost RM11K. Surprisingly the CR-V guy
did not claim my insurance it seems. Not sure why till today...

My damage was severe due to his Spare Tyre Wheel behind. If not it wont be so bad.
Just say thank god I was driving Sentra. Other cars, I dont think I'll come down without injury...
Reminds me of the accident that happened to my dad's CRV, a myvi hit my Dad's crv from the back in federal highway, quite a heavy collision but the Myvi's hood and bumper were all smashed up. And my dad's crv damage? Only the metal cover for the spare tyre rosak :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Started driving about 7 months ago, got my license 6 months ago. Still a P driver,but recently there was an incident that I couldnt forget.

I'm driving a 3 year-old Perodua Viva manual, tyres weren't change ever since the car was bought. It was previously driven by my mum until it was passed on to me. Tyres weren't in its best condition, since the safety line for the tyre has already reached.

So last month, I was driving home from college while it was drizzling. I was driving around 60-80km/h until the Myvi (also a P driver) in front of me jammed brake because of a speed bump ahead. As I was quite far behind, I didnt panic,but I braked slowly. Then I realized my car wasn't stopping enough cos I was approaching the Myvi pretty quick. I quickly jammed brake as I was 1-2metres behind his car.

I did my best to alert him by honking and steered away. I managed to steer away. Car ended up horizontal on the road LOL. Looked at my mirror and my tyres were smoking,thank goodness no cars behind me.

Then the Myvi driver winded down his window,and asked me if I wanna fight. WTF? LOL no offence,but since then I kind hate Myvi drivers.

2 weeks after the incident,I changed all 4 of my tyres. Planning to change my brake pads too,since a lot of people said Perodua brake pads tak boleh pakai :rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Reminds me of the accident that happened to my dad's CRV, a myvi hit my Dad's crv from the back in federal highway, quite a heavy collision but the Myvi's hood and bumper were all smashed up. And my dad's crv damage? Only the metal cover for the spare tyre rosak :rofl:
Ya, That's the thing that caused my car to have heavy damage...lucky new CR-V no more such Tyre Cover...will caused people to have a lot of cost for repairs...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My horror stories started even before I got my driving license...I was 14 that time and my mum had me started to learn driving. She would hand me the keys to a Ford Congo van or a Datsun 120Y in later she had a C20 van...when I just started I was only driving around the housing area as my mum wanted me to get used to MT..All was good...after 4 months she started to let me drive her around town without a license was a bit scare that time but well have to suck it up since my mum is very fierce on the 8 months of driving I've started to drive in KL already without a license but together with my mum.

I still remember that day was Friday afternoon, just picked up my sister from school with my mum...my mum told me to drive home so I did and it was near our house the incident happen...that time what I know about cars was very limited and how switching from 4th gear to 2nd gear could lock up the rear wheels on a FR if your speed is high....that's exactly what happened...was coming down the slope and preparing to turn right on a 2 lane 90 bend. I was on 4th gear then put to neutral and let the car roll down on its own then I clutch and put into 2nd gear but still haven't let go the clutch....and good lord, I let the clutch off during the turn....the rear locks up and the whole car was just sliding through the corner and I went panicked and floor the throttle more again wrong move.....lucky there was no other cars around that time....the car went back on straight when i let go the throttle....during that time, it felt like forever...I thought we going to accident...I can see my sister was toss from the right side to the left side of the car from the rear view mirror and my mum was yelling....
I get a big slap in the face for that....I will not forget this forever and that Maroon 120Y I drove....

Another incident was rear ending a singapore uncle car in the C20 van at Subang when going downhill....the van didn't have ABS and was going through the yellow horizontal line on the road...the van lost grip and bang...kena lecture by the uncle and big slap and yelling from my mum....

While in the Ford Congo, it was a incident more to poor vision...drop my glasses and couldnt find it and thought should be no problem driving since it's day time...I ended up in a ditch for that.

Another one was driving the 120Y after the brake lock incident, I was scared of wheel lock up but don't know why I sneak up at midnight with the 120Y I push the car up of the parking...Hahaha drove to near by play ground and try doing wheel lock again...then I started to like it since it's fun and being a kids sure fun la....I didn't have any idea of what I'm doing actually, just doing it out of fun no direction at all...then I suddenly go yank the hand brake and SNAP....F*CK I yank the cable so hard that I snap the cable....next morning, my mum said the handbrake not working...I was so scare she found out it would be me but lucky she didn't...I only told her about this last year..

When think back, it was fun during that time but now I find it quite stupid...Hahahaha....

When I was ready to get my driving license...I've already know all the techniques..3 point turn, side parking, reverse parking, slope start...I only learn with the instructor for 2 days then went for test....I told the uncle you untung loh....

Last edited:

DerrickEe

Known Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I remember breaking the steering during my L license class...I was trying to reverse park my car,so I full turn the steering,the last thing I heard was PRAAAKKK. Had to take LRT home that day

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I am lucky and I'm very thankful that nothing bed happened to me. But what happened to my friends was hilarious. They were driving back to the college in the rain. There are a total of 3 cars - mine, a saga, and a Cefiro. I was in front so I got away and managed to be in time for my class. So the Cefiro,with 4 ppl inside including the driver, were cruising along a narrow road. The road is pretty straight but then come a pretty sharp bend of 70degree after the straight, and the bend narrower.

So the Cefiro driver was doing 100kmh and was ready to take the sharp bend with so called racing line - from outer line to inner line of the corner and back to outer line. Without knowing the friend in saga was quite near to him, he steered into the bend at that time, the saga nose was in the inner line of the bend. Upon seeing that, the Cefiro driver was shocked and reacted by turning to the opposite side of the bend, causing him to lose control and skid. The car skidded for around 3 secs before grazing a tree and the front tyres ended up in a ditch. So 3 of them have to lift the car up and the driver reverse the car. Yes it's an FR A32.

The funny thing was, a passenger was in a phone conversation and when the car was skidding, all he screamed was "shit..(low tone at first).. Then gradually oh shitt shiiiiitt ShhhIiiIiT SHIIIiT!!!"

The other dude in the phone was like "dafuq?" :rofl:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Way back in '07.. stopped at a junction to take the right turn into a commercial area for minum/makan with friends. While already right in the middle of making the entry into the next road..here comes a Waja flying down the road smashing into my dad's 97 CRV. My first accident.

Driver of the Waja come down, saw the P sticker.. immediately lectured me about how many decades he has been driving, etc, etc. All this while his cheeks were red with beer stench coming from his gaping mouth. Too bad this was when no one had decent camera phones, at least among my friends..if not we could have evidence. DRUNK DRIVING ASSHAT.

We left for the traffic police station about 5minutes apart, he wasent there when we reached. Later found out he only reported the next morning (heh..I wonder why...).

But the worst part is, according to the police officer/inspector, if your changing lanes/coming in or out of a junction..you are automatically in the wrong in a collision occurs. If there are no recordings of red light or independent eye witness...even if it was green for you to turn, if a car hits you going straight, no evidence, your in the wrong.

They could have easily see where each car was hit to determine who hit who.. dumbasslaws.

Sekian terima kasih.

PS: CRV only needed a headlamp & bumper replacement, Waja was undriveable, front was obliterated.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai..sory to disturb.did anybody know whats the different btween MAP and AFM for 1.6 4agze supercharger?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience