new of skyline

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Now those grannies I don't mind *bonking , provided they let me. :rofl:

I like Diane Lane & Ashley Judd... yummy!

But, but, but ... have you seen the recent Madonna? She had gone back to the 60's feminist ... you-know-what-I-mean, fatt-choy chow taugeh, mun kon-pau-yee wor :hmmmm:

S

semperfi

But, but, but ... have you seen the recent Madonna? She had gone back to the 60's feminist ... you-know-what-I-mean, fatt-choy chow taugeh, mun kon-pau-yee wor :hmmmm:
I don't care! Fatt-choy chow hum-yue also I eat! Kun tau (canned) pau yee also I swallow!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I don't care! Fatt-choy chow hum-yue also I eat! Kun tau (canned) pau yee also I swallow!

Wow, being too long in the Marine sure builts a HUGE hunger in you ... :hmmmm:

Brin' it on, Baaaaa-by ... :idea:

S

semperfi

Wow, being too long in the Marine sure builts a HUGE hunger in you ... :hmmmm:

Brin' it on, Baaaaa-by ... :idea:

Adapt and Overcome... :rofl::rofl:

Ah Poh I don't eat. Gwai Po I'll sink my teet! (I mean teeth)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys, thanks for all the advise. I didn't talk to their family and I don't think I will since it's their problem. I just talk to my gf about all this. Really thank you guys.

Her parents is typical Chinese family they care more about the boys rather than the girl. He's the youngest one. My gf the eldest and another brother.

A spoiled kid I must say. My gf told him to help with the house chores before but get scolded by the mother for doing this. Her mum said: 'this job is you do one, why go call the brother to do' since my gf is working daily until 9pm only go home sure very tired and it would be great that if the brother could help to lessen the burden of other ppl but he doesn't care.

The farker's uniform and school shoes used to be ironed and washed by my gf that time he already form 3. Then I got really pissed and said dont wash for him anymore, he's not a OKU. After that, my gf didn't help. Then the mum go help him pulak....*faint*. You know what his mother say? 'he don't know one lah, waste time and energy only, better do for him.' Even he's not right the mother still help him..what kind of parent is this? He steal money from his mother the mother also don't do anything even she know. Go out until late night don't come home the parents also don't bother..the best part is he go until late night and don't bring house key and come back at 3am then knock the door to wake ppl up to open door for him....got such un-respectful person...gosh:adore:

That farker don't even respect the mother but the mother still pamper like hell. When he want to go for trip with friends or school. The mother not enough money to give then, she will ask my gf and the elder brother to bear the trip fees. This is really bullshit. Few days back he receive a bank notice saying that his Maybank account is not been active for few years already so need to bank in some money in order for it to stay active, you guys know what. He just give his mother the account number and didnt give a cent at all and tell the mother to bank in money for him...WTF...and the mother gladly complies...:adore::adore: I never see this kind of mother before...the son already a piece of shit still....speechless. When his prepaid no money to make calls he will take his mother's phone to make calls to girls until his mother's phone also don't have credit and just diam diam put back the phone....so iresponsible at all.

All the pocket money the parents gave him. He would only spend it on himself and on girls (act kaya lah). The parents birthday or sister or brother. I never saw him buy some thing to show some appreciation to the family at all. This guy really doesn't deserve to be called a son at all.

I don't like him but I still treat the family good and show appreciation to their caring for me but I really pity them for having such a useless son. I hope 1 day his parents will understand. For that farker, I hope when he's in KL he will meet his match....

S

semperfi

Guys, thanks for all the advise. I didn't talk to their family and I don't think I will since it's their problem. I just talk to my gf about all this. Really thank you guys.

Her parents is typical Chinese family they care more about the boys rather than the girl. He's the youngest one. My gf the eldest and another brother.

A spoiled kid I must say. My gf told him to help with the house chores before but get scolded by the mother for doing this. Her mum said: 'this job is you do one, why go call the brother to do' since my gf is working daily until 9pm only go home sure very tired and it would be great that if the brother could help to lessen the burden of other ppl but he doesn't care.

The farker's uniform and school shoes used to be ironed and washed by my gf that time he already form 3. Then I got really pissed and said dont wash for him anymore, he's not a OKU. After that, my gf didn't help. Then the mum go help him pulak....*faint*. You know what his mother say? 'he don't know one lah, waste time and energy only, better do for him.' Even he's not right the mother still help him..what kind of parent is this? He steal money from his mother the mother also don't do anything even she know. Go out until late night don't come home the parents also don't bother..the best part is he go until late night and don't bring house key and come back at 3am then knock the door to wake ppl up to open door for him....got such un-respectful person...gosh:adore:

That farker don't even respect the mother but the mother still pamper like hell. When he want to go for trip with friends or school. The mother not enough money to give then, she will ask my gf and the elder brother to bear the trip fees. This is really bullshit. Few days back he receive a bank notice saying that his Maybank account is not been active for few years already so need to bank in some money in order for it to stay active, you guys know what. He just give his mother the account number and didnt give a cent at all and tell the mother to bank in money for him...WTF...and the mother gladly complies...:adore::adore: I never see this kind of mother before...the son already a piece of shit still....speechless. When his prepaid no money to make calls he will take his mother's phone to make calls to girls until his mother's phone also don't have credit and just diam diam put back the phone....so iresponsible at all.

All the pocket money the parents gave him. He would only spend it on himself and on girls (act kaya lah). The parents birthday or sister or brother. I never saw him buy some thing to show some appreciation to the family at all. This guy really doesn't deserve to be called a son at all.

I don't like him but I still treat the family good and show appreciation to their caring for me but I really pity them for having such a useless son. I hope 1 day his parents will understand. For that farker, I hope when he's in KL he will meet his match....
TR,

Don't blame yourself for that. You have done that much and there's nothing more for you to help out. You have better things to do in life. Just be there for her if need be. The rest is up to her family and nothing for you to worry. It's their child, a prodigal one and if they should seek your help which I doubt it (family matters) just be there.

This retard is way beyond help and I'd stay away as far as possible. Do not give him advise unless he seeks one from you (which won't happen). Just be prepared for the future onslaught and problems you have to face when you are officially a brother-in-law. It's going to be ugly sooner or later. He's incapable of taking care of himself and *what if his parents are not there in the future? Who's gonna carry the burden next? Your wife. Which of course will affect the? Yes! The husband, You! Just be ready...

This is not your problem. Steer clear. Do NOT get involve! There are better things to worry than this sh*t for brain. Now, go make some money, marry the sister and get her the hell out of the house!

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
If u want, I can issue order tahan reman 24 hours for him? No question ask! hehehe...

Bump: If u want, I can issue order tahan reman 24 hours for him? No question ask! hehehe...

S

semperfi

If u want, I can issue order tahan reman 24 hours for him? No question ask! hehehe...

Bump: If u want, I can issue order tahan reman 24 hours for him? No question ask! hehehe...
Your tahan remand can tahan or not? :rofl: Speaking of which, *ngo emm tak han (I'm busy). I cannot tahan, need to go to the toilet.

wai88

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
seremban

24 hours....enough bo??At least 48 hour mah..."gan xin chi yang" :thefinger:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Cannot tahan too long if without file. 48 hrs need JP to sign.

Actually ISA is not so bad. The worst is Emergency Arrest. Order from Sultan, CM, PM. This enactment never abolish since communist time.

hakunamatata

Known Member
Dec 8, 2008

At least... he don't gamble(epl) :thefinger:

S

semperfi

ISA?? If all else fails there's always a better option by strapping a C4 or Semtex plastic explosives on the little sh*t. Sit back and enjoy the fireworks. Other better options are to call in an airstrike on the bugger. Since Malaysia's newly acquired Sukhoi 30 MKMs are under utilized, they will be more than happy do a *Milk Run for you. :rofl::rofl: 10,000 tons of democracy!!! Hell yeah!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Did SOMEONE says ISA is NOT bad? Are we still living in the State-of-Emergency, while we are progressing towads New York by 2020? Should we even be concentration about progress if we are in State-of-Emergency? Are we not a DEMOCRATIC nation? You ask yourself .... Peace.

Now, ISA is GOOD if no single person or party vote for it's use without sanction from independent governing bodies ... :banghead:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's obvious thing that the quality of copy version can't be same as original.. but as long as it works and function is properly + reasonable durability.. then it could be suceed
copy version... currently I'm strugglin in damn financial problem now but it seemed like I need to get a External waste gate urgently....

So please state ur experience here... how it was...

Plz don write merely critical opinion here that " copied goods are not good at all and don buy it.. at least use ur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience