new of skyline

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Ai~~~having some problems that really in my head and don't know how to effectively deal with this farker..anyone wants to hear it?

wai88

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
seremban
Ai~~~having some problems that really in my head and don't know how to effectively deal with this farker..anyone wants to hear it?

Yaya...tell n discuss lo.we all judgement for u,bring some alternative for u...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
It's my brother-in-law problem.

He's a really a useless, sarcastic and a**hole guy.
Plus, he thinks he's all grown up and have seen everything in the society and have a big mouth. He's big mouth once had a punch landed on his eye...Kakakakaka~~

Lazy fellow, doesn't want to work part time after graduate from 2ndary while waiting for his SPM result which is all shitty. He still dare to say those students working part time at restaurant or shopping complexes are stupid. Just sit at home and become a useless person and only know how to ask for money from MAMA. When go out with friends always take advantages of his friends...Always thinks he can sing but in actual he can't. Dream of making big money the easy way....sure will kena conned soon. Always act cute and take pic of his own like Japanese gay and post on Friendster...pukes!!!!

I advised him to study at technical school since his result not so good but he degil and don't want to listen insist want to study at TAR (chinese course) which his family can't really support him. When my mother-in-law advise him, he will give those shitty face to the parents(merajuk). Feel like want to give him a few slaps to wake him up.

He scold my gf today which is my he's sister using rude words which i think it's really farking un-respectful. If i was there I would have punch him in the face. He even dare to act like want to beat up my gf. My gf's parents? are really useless..sorry to say this but it's the fact. The son like this they also won't tegur or scold him. He been un-polite to the parents the parents also diam only. I respect the father and mother but I pity them for having such an a**hole son.

He will be starting his college in June. Still got time also don't want to go find a part time job and everyday become a 'Fai Chai'. I see him it really boils my blood. Really want to throw a few punches to his farking face.

I wanted to talk to my gf's parents but somehow Idon't know how to start. Want to advise that farker but i scare he give me shitty face then i accidentally land a punch on his face. :biggrin:

wai88

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
seremban
Oic...this type of 'fei chai' really useless,unscrupulous and self-righteous.He never see how big of the world.Don't know make money is how hard(got ATM from parent), dont know how many hard work to pay for success.

I advise you dont simply talk to ur gf's parent,because in all parent's eye, their son was always good. You can see because their never tegur the farker(parent mistake also)...Once you talk to them, maybe their will think that you LCLY la and look down on their son.Itz need a good chance to talk about this think.

Somemore ask the farker to apply goverment loan(PTPTN),no hope for sponsorship !!!
Easy to approve and low interest (1% per year),payback period around 10-15years. That a big beban for their family,Utar is not really cheap,need to eat and spend also.

S

semperfi

TR,

Right now, you're in no position to do anything. Leave it be. I suggest you steer clear of your gf's domestic problems. Seriously, this is the price you will have to pay for going out with your gf. You'll have to accept the fact sooner or later.

wai8* is right, you do not want to speak to the parents. It is non of your business dude. Until you're married you are still an outsider!! You can only advise him but not lecture and speak to the parents. FYI, being married to the sister doesn't give you the liberty to whack him and tell him off too. (no puns intended) I had a very serious fight with my sis's husband. It's the other way round. :rolleyes: My bro-in-law is still an outsider, period.

Unless you support the family, I suggest you look the other way!
Remember, you are an outsider. You don't want things to turn ugly. He's the least of your worries right now. Walk away...

Last edited by a moderator:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
:listen: I think this is one of those typical china apek family ... Is he the only son, and youngest? Sure damn kau spoilt la ... I have seen families like that. The whole family savings given to a dumb arse son (from school to college), and this idiot fails two years in a row in 1st year. That's fuckin 4 semesters and doing everything twice ... That's ok ... Idiot gets everything, pocket money, lepak money, hp money, family car while the elder sis gets shits for being useless, not looking after the family etc. But in fact, she's the one got top student for Form 5, got a loan from PTPTN for engineering in UM, land a job even before she grad, and never in the eyes of the parents she's actually the brighter child. She has to find her own transport to work, while idiot gets a car to lepak :banghead:

Typical Ah Pek family la, TR. If they want, let them blow their life savings on him and see who will be the one they could cry on when shits hit the wall later ... And wai88 and semperfi are right ... Until you marries her, that's off your business lor ... What you can do, is advise your gf and yourself to be patience, and don't let that idiot's problem affect your relationship between your gf and you, her and her parents, AND her parents and YOU ... :listen:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
This is the most complicated thing in life. As mentioned by others, you are still an outsider and you have not art of the family yet. However, there's still other was you could help them.
1. Talk to your gf, advise her to talk to the parents. Point out the weaknesses and stress it to her that it the brother will not be moving forward in the future.
2. Get her to talk to the parents and stay with her throughout the discussion period. Remember not to say a word until u are asked of your opinion abt the brother.
3. If they indicate that they want to listen your side of the story, tell it gently and progressively. Patience is important role. Starts with his behaviour, current situation and lastly the aftermath.
4. Respect the parents throughout the time.
5. If they scold you and saying you are outsider. Steer out from the conversation. Let it silent for a moment. Let them restart the talk. Keep drinking your water.
6. If they still can't accept. End the conversation. Give excuse u need to bring ur gf out to meet friends, meeting. Be very creative. U may want to walk out fast, but remember ur gf will still there to endure the stress. Most important is to support her.
7. If everything fails, ditch the gf. Many fish in the sea.!!! hehehe... :rofl:

I had worst scenario before. My wife's sister (back then still gf) married to a libyan while studying in UIA without the parents knowledge and off course convert without them knowing too. This led to misconception of muslim by my parents and me as a muslim, feel ashamed on what the Libyan has done to the family. He didn't allowed the wife and the children to meet the parents bcos previously my parent in law converted to muslim and then renounce back to pagan (Happen in Datuk Harris time!! Sabahan knows the story as all policeman where told to convert or shall be sacked) and yet when they want to start a business, my wife's parent gave the money until their business lingkup, bungkus and move to Libya. I have talk to the family and advise them and it takes many many years to accept me and my religion. I went down to KL, scolded my SIL with the husband, took the children for picture taking and bring to see the parents. All this without my wife knowing.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Wah di*! ah Poh lei tu emm fong gor!:adore:

I meant derrickdude la .... Ah Pou can set as antiques wor .... Can see (in the name of science), but no touch ... :biggrin:

S

semperfi

That's ok .... :biggrin:

Speaking of grannies, what everyone thinks of Madonna or Sharon Stone :confused::confused::rofl:
Now those grannies I don't mind *bonking , provided they let me. :rofl:

I like Diane Lane & Ashley Judd... yummy!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got a pm (see below) from some guy called 'krizzboy' who has a post count of '0'. The guy registers with ZTH and the first thing he does is to send me (and possibly others) some vague and iffy message about collecting info on the modded cars of other ZTH members for his 'blog' .

how r u? u have a mod car? i want to search many mod car owner for my blog. can u help me?

Look pal. If you are reading this, info about me and my car is none of your business. I may...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience