NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

aramos

From Facebook
Jan 23, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Jimmy..nick's aramos
Ride Type : RD1
Ride Colour : Blackcurrant now..soon hopefully black

any east coasters here?it's a nice town but dead bored to drive alone..haha..some tt would be nice though..

alangbudi

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
Welcome to the club aramos, I'm from muadzam. There's several rd1 spotted in kuantan that i know. but not sure if they live in kuantan.

aramos

From Facebook
Jan 23, 2010
danke bro...my ride been in the store for almost a year..in the process of reviving my RD again...anytime org muadzam turun kuantan callin2 bro...can go pekena teh seround dua..

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
Welcome xinpin89, hope you enjoy driving it. Anyway, which tiburon are you driving?

RD1 or RD 2

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
Hi Xinpin,

You're actually driving a tuscani.. This is a very nice car to drive and the outlook really look great..

xinpin89

Jul 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
actually whats the diff btwn a tiburon and a tuscani? really blur bout this part :hmmmm:
i thought of changing the rims. 18inch low profile ones. but i dont know whether its suitable

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
No worry, when you join us for the TT session we'll explain to you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI TO ALL....

here i have one question. hope anybody can help me. actually my car is wira 1.3 but my throttle body already rosak.

so now i plan to use either perdana or putra throttle body. so which one is better and whats the different if i change from throttle body 1.3 to 1.8...

really need help. i know all u guys out there very familiar with these kind of things. so please pm me.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience