hi new here. interested to join.

Nick / Name :alvin
Ride Type :1993 scoupe
Ride Colour :green

do let me know if there's a convoy or gathering, very interested:driver:

alangbudi

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
Should really have a big gathering, and ask magazine to take pics, then more hyundai scoupe, coupe, gk owner know about this club...heheh:idea:

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
as far as i know.... HCC was featured in magazine before, the 1st aniversary genting trip :)
besides that 5 cars from HCC made it to the front page of an automotive magazine. autoparts malaysia if i was not mistaken

a big welcome to slik and alvin

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
as far as i know.... HCC was featured in magazine before, the 1st aniversary genting trip :)
besides that 5 cars from HCC made it to the front page of an automotive magazine. autoparts malaysia if i was not mistaken

a big welcome to slik and alvin
errr, so i missed out that issue?

p666p

Sep 1, 2008
Hi all. :itsme: Going to get my ride today.

Nick / Name : Irfan
Ride Type : Tiburon
Ride Colour : Silver

Been a long time fan of coupe's and am finally getting my hands on a GK. Cant wait to get some mods on it hehe.

First few things I am planning to do is get a 7" LCD display (so many in the market nowadays) and a voltage stabiliser.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Welcome Irfan!!! Glad that you know us. I don't know about 7" LCD but beware of fake voltage stabilizer out there..

Finally we have a member from malacca again after somebody gave up his tuscani for an Evo7.

p666p

Sep 1, 2008
Thanks for the warm welcome :) I am planning to get the Guang Dao voltage stabilizer. As for LCD am going to look a few in brothers melaka today. Also need to change my antennae. I really dislike the long ones.

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Welcome Irfan, good to meet ya.

D (another HCC member) says the same thing as well for his GK, i'm not sure if he has changed his, perhaps he has some pointers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here are some pictures of the recent Bukit Tinggi time trial event catered to the supercars. These are just a fraction of the action-packed weekend. <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience