New Civic Type-R Release!!!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yurigtr said:
the rear of the car kinda reminds me of Daewood or something like that....cant quite remember the make and model but yer....just thought it looks similar.

jin - ep3 really that van-chai look meh? some looks really nice ! with BC kit
small little Stream.eehhehehee:shades_smile:
get a DC5 is better than else lah...:mouth_closed:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
mynnDAWG said:
EP3 still looks ok to me..i dont mind owning one if can afford liao...with mugen kit ON...FUH!!!
u can own 1 mah....since u r damn rich...:_:

spoonsir

1,500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
KL
tooo cyberlah what happen......EP/DC5 still ok this tooo much. The new Civic R i thought should look more like the new VW golf....alamak what happen to honda. The rear look lembutlah...hahaha

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
BtLeJuiCe said:
Oi Jin!! Know who am I or not? :P When wanna yamcha?
haha, dunno ler.....:_:
PM me who u r....we yam cha lah....:shades_smile:

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
:) yum char sounds like a good idea.. :D

jin - but no laughing at van jai !

gunter

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
i think the civic 2006 dominator look better.. i'd prefer the EP3 over this.. anytime..

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
To whom may concern,

Everytime Honda came out with some new or latest TYPE-R, most of the people dislike them at the beginning, but later when they used to it, they will start counting its pro. Just like Honda Integra DC5, someone said "Hmm, i prefer DC2, DC5 is too fat, eyes too big and bla bla bla ...", But after few years, the same man said "WTF, You still driving DC2? Buy a DC5 la, DC2 is ugly enough"..

So, com'on! Don't criticise loudly here and praise it after few years. Technology will still develop and our mindset will change, DC2 one day will become antique or being chopped in the chop shop. Appreciate with what You are having and what You WILL BE having. (You will be telling different story here if You have this latest Civic)

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
kent75, are you the owner of the white integra? 4 doors i saw? maybe i was sleepy. last night at desa petaling area?

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
desa petaling ar? izzit parked near the 168 restaurant ? that 1 is my friend's 1 ..hehe..last night i din went out with my integra..anyway, my car n his car are almost the same ^^

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
yeap, near 168 restaurant, it's a nice place to have TT i reckon. :) are you living near that area? :) we prolly could have a TT if anyone is interested. ^_^

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Street demos have been quite a staple diet for promoting Formula One here in Malaysia and for the first time ever, Team Lotus, in collaboration with Sepang International Circuit (SIC) and Air Asia, will be putting on a street demo at the heart of the country’s administrative capital, Putrajaya, on 2 April, Saturday.

Team Lotus drivers Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovalainen will put on a thrilling show for their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience