new car...

siauann

Known Member
Apr 17, 2005
Visit site
izit out liao meh?..not end of may?.. so hw was it?.. performance?..space?..oso dohc engine?:p

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
I heard of it as well. I heard it is quite nice but I am not sure about the specs though. What's the power output of the engine? What car does it look like? How big? Hmm, I am so curious right now. I am so outdated already because I am not in Malaysia right now. haha...

soulseaker

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2005
astalavista_baby said:
I heard of it as well. I heard it is quite nice but I am not sure about the specs though. What's the power output of the engine? What car does it look like? How big? Hmm, I am so curious right now. I am so outdated already because I am not in Malaysia right now. haha...
My friend said it is like honda jazz the shape lah. He already test drive it (overall ok, he said quite nice too).

Now the car is open for booking, just book it for RM 500 at perodua showroom.

Pingu

Known Member
May 5, 2005
ive heard of perodua releasing a new car...

whats it called this time?

Perodua Tenggiling?

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
perodua myvi i think. its a 1.3 litre car and meant to go into the small suv market such as jazz, aveo and getz.

moe6

Known Member
Mar 1, 2005
PJ
Visit site
prodigy said:
perodua myvi i think. its a 1.3 litre car and meant to go into the small suv market such as jazz, aveo and getz.
small 5 door hatchback.

mivec98

Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
yup.. the price is around RM52k with abs and air-bag

the lower range without the two feature stated will cost ard RM48K, if i remember it correctly from this afternoon visit to the perodua showroom. OOppssss... i mean yesterday... it's past midnite aledy...

Kazuhito

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
Visit site
i think TRD's bodykit much more better...sportier...smart~!

mivec98

Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
Agreed. The one with TRD kits looks pretty sporty. Em.... will this kits be available in malaysia or do car freaks need to custom make it???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently, I had to drive down to Batu Pahat to collect the Nissan Fairlady from the seller in Batu Pahat. I have taken lots of photos during my journey there. Batu Pahat is a large town that sits near the coast. Batu Pahat is accessible from the Yong Peng exit on the North South Highway. It takes about 3 hours to drive down to Batu Pahat from Kuala Lumpur (If you follow the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience