Neo and MyVi also nice get both. :biggrin::biggrin:

myvi Se - new one looks a bit boxy - almost everyone own it - widely acceptable

neo - sporty, 2doors and aerodynamic - rare - bit exclusive - great ride & handling

price - almost same price.

end of the day, still the consumers to decide on their actual need for buying either one, for family use, myvi or for 2nd car or single use...definitely neo....

some tips...neo CPS coming out soon....in the pipeline.

xtremeleo

Oct 18, 2005
getting a neo because its a coupe? because of the design? sheesh.. all dis wont matter when u r driving it, all dat u will feel is the handling and power delivery. neo has a boleh-tahan handling, but the campro engine still bugs me, its so damn stopid!! 110hp? hahahaha... doesnt feel like it

i'll go for the myvi anytime:sleep: at least it really has a cam profile system (which really gives the engine its frugality), instead of just having only the name CAMPRO, campoyojer.. any neo dat has CPS (whateva fuck dis is) and think its on par wit the myvi's performance, please post up ur dyno sheet. i know what to look for in there. fyi, ive seem a std myvi's sheet and driven a few, and they r just great.

myvi's plus point, roomy, performance is good (i appreciate good pick up), FC IS WAY BETTER, handling is good, sitting point lets u see road clearly, more visible view, player is easy to reach (sits high on the dash, big buttons), better dials, etc

newneo

Dec 30, 2008
www.satrianeor3.wordpress.com
neo much better lookin car than myV

fc not that bad,youll get use to it..

top end can reach 200km/h how bout myV?

Bump: neo much better lookin car than myV

fc not that bad,youll get use to it..

top end can reach 200km/h how bout myV?

getting a neo because its a coupe? because of the design? sheesh.. all dis wont matter when u r driving it, all dat u will feel is the handling and power delivery. neo has a boleh-tahan handling, but the campro engine still bugs me, its so damn stopid!! 110hp? hahahaha... doesnt feel like it

i'll go for the myvi anytime:sleep: at least it really has a cam profile system (which really gives the engine its frugality), instead of just having only the name CAMPRO, campoyojer.. any neo dat has CPS (whateva fuck dis is) and think its on par wit the myvi's performance, please post up ur dyno sheet. i know what to look for in there. fyi, ive seem a std myvi's sheet and driven a few, and they r just great.

myvi's plus point, roomy, performance is good (i appreciate good pick up), FC IS WAY BETTER, handling is good, sitting point lets u see road clearly, more visible view, player is easy to reach (sits high on the dash, big buttons), better dials, etc
but still neo better lookin than myV. u want good fc go get a motobike, u want a lot of room go get a van:thefinger:

BoxCarRacer

May 7, 2008
Price is about almost the same rite? so I'd vote for Neo.

If you're thinking of modding it in the future ... might as well get a Neo ... looks awesome with its R3 bodykit. Its all about originality.

I do agree with some people that the Campro engine suck but hei, how fast you wanna go on Malaysian road?

FC wise ... it doesnt matter as long you dun "tekan" all the time ... :biggrin:

D16yT

Dec 21, 2008
Myvi is for aunty who looking for good FC and easy to drive in town, or for girl due to its 'toy lookalike' design.

I personally don't think Myvi has a good handling, higher seating position and higher roof top bring up the gravity point which pulls down its handling.

xtremeleo

Oct 18, 2005
newneo : getting a bike is a better option, no doubt, but d discussion isnt between a bike and car. OR r u just stopid? otak penuh rumput? lol

if fc isnt an issuee for u, go get urself a 350Z ler, better looking, better handling, etc. admit it, its gonna be an issue sumtime in ur life

Bump: D16yT : have u driven any? the SE version?

newneo

Dec 30, 2008
www.satrianeor3.wordpress.com
newneo : getting a bike is a better option, no doubt, but d discussion isnt between a bike and car. OR r u just stopid? otak penuh rumput? lol

if fc isnt an issuee for u, go get urself a 350Z ler, better looking, better handling, etc. admit it, its gonna be an issue sumtime in ur life

i do have a fairlady :proud:

if i'm dumb like u maybe fc will be an issue

has anyone tried to mod a tube from your aircond to enter your airbox b4 the airfilter? denser cold air :)