Need Recommendations for Car Battery

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
mahai.. take me so literally for what
Too free nothing to do lor. You know I troll ZTH for entertainment.

When wanna come out la.

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya
Latest update.

1. The turbo housing was replaced so the flange would fit nicely with the exhaust flange. So now I have a newly refurbished, previously refurbished Holset HX33 turbo.
View attachment 570254

2. Sharp eyes would notice a water hose being routed back to the front. So now I have a proper flowing coolant line going through the whole block.
View attachment 570255
3. The Turbosmart wastegate was found to be a imitation and was causing issues with holding boost. So had it changed out to an original one.
View attachment 570257
Yissss ori everything!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Previously using Century Marathoner NS60 on mine and it lasted over 2 years but it always required jump start whenever I left the car idle for more than 4/5 days. After that change to Delkor, which seemed a bit better as at least when a few months old can still start after the same idle period, but maybe after 9 mths use then it cannot be left idle like that anymore so become similar to the Marathoner. I've exchanged that under warranty on the 11th mth when it dropped again, then put the new replacement in my wife's car. Then now I'm on Century Ultramax but cannot really comment much yet since it's still just a few months old. So far just like the Delkor seems better than the Marathoner but not sure later.
To a certain extend it sounds like your car may be quietly leaking some current. Not exactly Marathoner's fault. But like you my Marathoner experience wasn't good, battery didn't last a year even. And because of emergency didn't have time to claim it.

But its the cheapest battery so far, I'll be using it again on the sampan...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
To a certain extend it sounds like your car may be quietly leaking some current. Not exactly Marathoner's fault. But like you my Marathoner experience wasn't good, battery didn't last a year even. And because of emergency didn't have time to claim it.

But its the cheapest battery so far, I'll be using it again on the sampan...

century quality dropped badly...

not only me...but several other friends which very familiar with working on cars also facing this problem... not even a year, the battery dead already...

now i'm moving on to amaron battery brands....giving 18months warranty sure better than other more common 1 year battery warranty...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Went to this car service,feels he overdo for me.Just an Iswara
Can I ask if someone does the following for your car check?Did he overdo?

Change engine oil and oil filter
Check your air filter,if black colour will ask for change,else just use air gun to spray some dust out
Check for water level and rust at radiator
Check for water level at windscreen water spray tank
Wipes the engine bay area and spray with air gun to clear some dust
Starts engine and check for engine idling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience