Need money?join us in ads4bucks, a new and fast to generates income!!

All Other Stuff

Need money?join us in ads4bucks, a new and fast to generates income!!

dead sakura

Feb 22, 2009
damansara
hi guys,

actually i would like to invite you guys to join our multilevel business, i know few of you already have own a real big business or other part time job,

we`re just start this business around 7 month, and few of us have generate a lot of income with a few easy step, easy business plan, and a lot of prizes to be given away,

i know theres a lot of multilevel company running in Malaysia, and i have been in this multilevel type of business around 5 years experience with a lot of great companies, and in my opinion this is the best and reliable to get involve with,

there a few things to be consider before u did any multilevel or any network based business system:

CAPITAL-this is the first thing you should need to pay attention, capital is the main factor meaning we have to estimate our capability in helping our downline progression, you should take note that capital influenced your multilevel business flow,
e.g:-
your company reg fee for a new members is around thousands, you have a lot of friends that like to try the business, but they only work as general worker, or the best words to describe is they can`t afford it. this will make your multilevel business slowing down and lastly you quit because its hard to find with people that have big cash in their hand,
but if you joined in a business which only require a few hundreds not more than rm200, you have a quit large opportunities to run a really potential multilevel business and a lot of customer can easily afford and become a member with a good plan in expanding your network widely. Capital can influenced the network which you planned and you can achieve your network goal because its effect the momentum of a multilevel business, your profit speed, your downline expand,and you easily generates a large of income which is more than you hardly work pay,

Business Plan:-

The second thing is business plan. There`s a lot of ways in multilevel business plan, there`s some like to sell products, and there`s a few which ask you to maintain each 6 months or a certain period just to be their member,client or agent. you must ask your self this few example question mark:-

Do you have time to sell products?(no one willing to be salesman/do direct selling entire of their life)

Do you think that the company pays worth for what you have did?(Please refer the capital/registration fees you pay and how much they can pay for our effort,and make sure the company profit is 15% and our profit is 85% from the business)

Does the company will be overpaid one day(Overpaid:the company cannot pay for what they have promised when the network is too large and need to pay in real huge money)

How long the company operated?(if the company is well known, and everyone talk about it, if you think you can get more people to join you,then you are wrong, a lot of success people who involved in multilevel company starts in early period when the more new way developed for those people like to explore,want change their life,and they believe they have found a new way of how to generates income in fast and easy way,logic and save time and money.And the most imprtant that its legal to operated)

Is the business easy to run? (if its require a few step like 1)Register as a member 2)Run the company business plan without selling a lot of product and any risk or liability. 3)Earn what the company promised on benefits 4)You can do the business to anyone,no matter to student,parents,all races and religion,as long they can afford and its got no limit, no barriers as its easy to run, and easy to join (affordable)

MOMENTUM OF THE BUSINESS FLOW

Capital or money that you invest in the business and the easy running,effective business plan will shows the momentum or the speed flow in you generating income. Affordability can make you to present the business more easy, more potential, and have more people investing with you. It also make the business run in a fast track persuit in generates more fast income and your business growth.

BENEFITS

This is the best part, a lot of strategy applied to attract people in joining their business. And i have see some strategy are good but some are waste.Please check that the company really offers a lot of benefits, in monetary terms, or any kind of appreciation from the company which we need and we can used for daily life.

Well there`s a lot of kind of business in multilevel concept,its hard to explain in here,i have studied all kind of aspect in a Multilevel Business growth, and i think what i`m going to present is the best in all aspect above, theres a lot of benefits, fast speed network growth, and we earn 85% profit and 15% for the company profit, legal, just launched(not even a year yet) ,logic and easy business plan.

thats my intro for now,
if u guys interested Please call or e-mail me at

Zarul: 017-5725729/[email protected]
gee: 012-2440056/[email protected]

Trust me, you get more than rm170.00(to join/reg),a huge large income, and affordable to anyone, and its really fast business, a great car like honda city, BMW, and even Mercedes to be given away.

For those who really look for money, want to get what they dreams rides before ,don`t be shy, contatct us, join our team, and we will make sure that you can drives more than skyline....hahaha...for those who like to start in a large amount,you can start with rm2020, we will give you 6 accounts and you can choose to have blackberry storm or i phone for free..no need to do anything(except running the business la :) )

to find more about what i`m doing with my team,please check this link below:

http://www.ads4bucks.com/?r=SipUiEghHpnDgD8

if you already have in any multilevel business and still run the business, you can join us with your group, we accept anyone. you can advertise anything inside our home page, selling anything, make progress to your real business, and a lot more benefits provided.

RM170.00 reg is for entire life,no hidden fees,you gain and you earn,you will get a product that you can use for yourself, and most important is great income with a small capital,no liability or risk.

A lots of thanks from our team for viewing..

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, Guys,
Need advice from sifu,
Recently my 96 Accord SV4 had wiper problem. when I switch on the intermittent stage, the wiper swept non stop. As for the slow and fast speed , it works okay.
Sometimes when I switched on the wiper at intermittent it swept for a while and stopped. At times it swept non stop. I have to pull my car at the road side and off the engine and start again. Sometimes it can be off and at times it will repeat sweeping non stop.
I've tried to replace the wiper...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience