Need Helpz, my mechanic missing with my MR2

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
Hi guys, as d title sed, my mechanic currently nowhere to be found with my MR2 with him. Call being unanswered and his shop nowdays very empty. He stay in serdang lama and workshop at kampung abu bakar baginda near putrajaya. I attach my car pict so if u guys see this car around, pls pls n pls do give me a call at 012-3380034

Some spec of the MR2, light blue color, and have ichigo from bleach anime on the car. with registration plate of MAR 8618

Attachments

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
case closed..i found d car at the workshop owner house. Govt taking over the workshop land land and his phone was broken. So its pain in d ass to track him down. But he should tell me earlier if he want to bring d car back to his house n repair it there , or at least a notice on the workshop could explain more things :mad::mad::mad:

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
Have u ever bring ur car to puspakom and have a check by urself?
I think you should, in fact everyone should do it. There is one thing about go fast but there is another about treasuring life.....you don't want the two to be heading the same way.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai...anyone out there been using sunroof from Caroz...(the one advert in Extreme Kar mag)??
Just want to find out how much is the price and is it reliable?
How bout the installation? good or not?it hav manual version and auto....so anyone using it....need to hear it...Thanx... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience