Need Help !!!!!

ioki

500 RPM
Jul 4, 2005
Puchong
to all sifus. recently i just notice something from my emanage. As everyone knows that the active LED shall be on STEADY lightup and the interactive LED shall be on Blinking mode.

I notice that the active LED blinks in RED then came back to STEADY green LED. Red blinks for 1-2 sec and came back to STEADY green LED.

P/S : saw this while im driving, tested this morning on ilding is just STEADY LED all the way.weird. this happens when im driving.

is this normal? :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

[email protected]

Jan 27, 2009
to all sifus. recently i just notice something from my emanage. As everyone knows that the active LED shall be on STEADY lightup and the interactive LED shall be on Blinking mode.

I notice that the active LED blinks in RED then came back to STEADY green LED. Red blinks for 1-2 sec and came back to STEADY green LED.

P/S : saw this while im driving, tested this morning on ilding is just STEADY LED all the way.weird. this happens when im driving.

is this normal? :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:
Hi,
Fesly may i know what Model of car and engine u used.
If u have free time please come over to my garage for full checking to your car Free.
And if there any parts or problems to fix up have to be charged u accordingly the problems.

Please do not hesistate to contact us:
Mohd Ikmal 0193454710
Zack 0133312465

Garage Address :
Mh Tuner Motorsports
No;7&9,Jalan Tp 7/1,Sime Uep Industrial Park,Subang Jaya,40400,Selangor Darul Ehsan.
AND
Mh Tuner Holdings Sdn.Bhd.
Pennzoil Auto Care
No;2,Jalan Pinggiran USJ 1/8,Subang Jaya,47610,Selangor Darul Ehsan.

We are formely known Mal Auto Garage [MAG]

Thank you,
Mohd Ikmal

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heyd top of my car boot is rustin away.currently got 3 patches..so how do i stop it frm rustin more?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience