Need help S204 or RB320 or V9 Spec C

Jan 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hello I'm a regular driver looking for some fun... 10 yrs ago i had a scooby for a 2nd car... now i miss the fun I had so I'm looking for one. My q is should i get the S204 or RB320 or V9 Spec C.. the ones available online are within my budget. Been doing my rounds for 2 weeks and still pening..A nice sales dude askd me to test the V10 but not enough scooby for me la dat car..

But scooby's are so different nowadays.. gila byk variants... i know the specs coz I've read up but the more i read the more pening I get.. so which would be the best for after work and weekend driving?

HELP...

komeng_9

Sep 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
not know much actually but afaik, s204=uprated sti version where ra-r=uprated spec c version..so s204 is ultimate impreza for daily driven n ra-r is track focus as its 80 kg lighter..for rb320, not much i know bout that model..:smile:

skubv8

Known Member
Sep 17, 2006
If you like to be different, try the RB320. In memory of Richard Burns, the Subaru bugeye WRC driver's champion. 320bhp and only 320 units engineered by Prodrive of UK. Only 1 unit so far over here. The engine is not as revvy as the JDM EJ20 but it doesn't mean it is any inferior for daily driving. Same potentials for modification, if not better. Some friends have taken a look and they're all impressed. The downside of its uniqueness is the rarity of cosmetic parts.

LEXITRON_ES

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Visit site
elleven: I've got one unit RAR to let go. Immaculate condition. I bought brand new from Japan. Milleage is only 22,000 clicks. Showroom car. If you are interested to view the car, please do not hesitate to contact me

TQ

shy2004

Known Member
Nov 17, 2005
i think up to u,if u like apple,orange or banana u just buy,think which 1 u want.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Focal Point would like to wish all our muslim customers, supporters and loyalists SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI. Drive safely. Share your love and kindness everywhere. Have a good celebration. Thank you for the solid support. Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience