Need Help Pairing Amp and Speakers

Jan 22, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hai All
I am newbie to ice with zero knowledge planning to upgrade my car audio.

Recently change my HU (Pioneer double din ). Planning to change speaker and the shop recommend German Maestro CS65xx (forget) RM800++ and according to him if pair with 4 channel amp brand Sound Magus (RM1800) the sound will be good.

The speaker brand i heard before , but the AMP i never heard...anybody have an idea or advice about this amp or should i get different amp?

Kindly advice. Thanks

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Hai All

Recently change my HU (Pioneer double din ). Planning to change speaker and the shop recommend German Maestro CS65xx (forget) RM800++ and according to him if pair with 4 channel amp brand Sound Magus (RM1800) the sound will be good.

The speaker brand i heard before , but the AMP i never heard...anybody have an idea or advice about this amp or should i get different amp?

Kindly advice. Thanks
well that all depends on how u would 2 use the sound system 4, die hard techno fan will cost more, my freind arrr spend almost 10k arrr:banghead:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hai All

Kindly advice. Thanks
Sometimes it's not about the brand, but how to maximise your budget. I assume you went to deal with Howie Choo? If yes he's quite a reliable fella and if he says it's a good combination for your budget, then it's a good combination.

Find a good installer who won't rip you off and you can pretty much just depend on him/her to get it sorted for you. To find a good installer talk to people who you trust to get recommendations.

Personally, I recommend Peter from CV Audio Uptown Damansara and Howie Choo from EA Autoworks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As mentioned in the title, I am desperate to know did any Myvi owners do such modifications on their car?

Myvi's gearthrow is long and non-mechanical (Let's face it, it's fact). And upon googling it is not helpful.

Or most owner actually choose to live with it instead?

Thank-you very much for the reply. =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience