Need Help On Nissan March Super Turbo

glanza

Nov 2, 2005
kl/kelate
is it difficult to fit in ma09? just direct changing the piston after rebore? what about power increasing? suda bley tapau l2 kaa hehe..

EG8

www.surfer-girl.com
adibk10 said:
hehe,now working at maxis la bro..forgot already ur phone num,if not we can yam cha..now staying at sec 24.
CS sunway ka adib? hahahaha...check ur pm then.

EG8

www.surfer-girl.com
adibk10 said:
bro EG8,not at Sunway la bro...at SHTI Neo-NMC la..not recieved any PM from u la.
aik..send u pm already what...

neo-nmc doing what? network calling ka? subang hi tech issit?

a3rosp3c

Oct 25, 2004
eg8, u may wanna talk to katakhijau( if i'm not mistaken his id) he's really familiar with mach superturbo. my fren did a conversion once with him. try search for him

mahihi

Jun 24, 2008
any k10 owner still around??i need help regarding ma09ERT this engine!!!pls pm me!!!thx...

hi, everyone..im looking to change my absorbers..looking for performance, and not into comfort..so, should i get the adjustables?which brand should i go for?the ride is wira a/b 1.5 SE..Budget is around 1k..What else should i take into considerations when im changing my abs?n im not interested in lowering my car, i want the same level of gap between the fender and the tyre. Im still a noobie in this topic, so my questions may not make sense to u. Please explain to me if theres anything wrong...