Need Help On Nissan March Super Turbo

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
Good day guys

A good friend of mine was interested to get one K10 Super Turbo.Thing is he is kinda buta IT so he asked me to find out these matter for him.
We went to view the car last night.Car was okay, from outside and inside, but cant view much since it is already at night.The owner claimed he already spent nearly rm13K for the restoration, the engine has been swapped
with MA09ERT (if i spelt correctly ), auto trans ( not kick @ss at all ),interior is nice except the three gauges already kong ( have to find replacement ), and exterior, let see, the emblem nissan march super turbo already gone, other than that, it is okay.My friend has time until next week before giving the final words.

1.Is it still easy to get spare parts for this car? I mean is it easy to get replacement for let say, alternator, turbine,bumpers,etc etc?
2. If the turbine already pecah, is it true that it will running on supercharger alone?
3. How about the beltings and bearings? Is it hard to get from spare part shop?
4. Is it true that K10 turbine can be swap with Charade G100 turbine? Any other turbine that might works?
5. >>The supercharger on the March Super Turbo has a differential by pass valve which compares its boost to the turbo and slowly opens when the turbo boost exceeds that of the supercharger, then switching off the supercharger allowing a smooth transition between the two-->how true is this?
6.Is it true that the front absorber can be replace by Nissan Pulsar GTI-R and the back using Civic EG9 absorbers?
7.Any good tips on how to see either the engine is good or not ( me and my friend are not well versed on forced induction system ).Any owner of this EK10 are most welcome to give his/her idea and experience on this car.

I would like to thank you guys in advance for any help.Thanks again. ;)

Cross

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
What color is the car and issit 2 or 4 doors. I might know the owner and the condition of the car. Price should not exceed 12k even for a slightly modded unit.

The rest...Hmmm. I'll try giving my 2 cents worth.

As for the emblem nissan march super turbo... nobody cares so dun worry too much bout it. :)

1.Spare parts are quite easy if you know where to get them :) and cheap too.

2. If the turbine already pecah, don't think the car will be running at all.

3. beltings and bearings? Easy as long u show them the samples.

4. K10 turbine swap with Charade G100 turbine? Not advisable unless u want lesser power.
Other turbines are always a possibility if u have the cash to custom an entire piping system.

5. The supercharger on the March Super Turbo does have a differential bypass valve which allows a smooth transition between the two chargers but depending on how each charger is boosted. But turbo would still spool at around 3200 rpm and will be on full boost somewhat around 4500 rpm even if the supercharger is not activated. Supercharger will automatically turn off at 4000rpm's unless your running on a Nismo chip, which will lenghten supercharger duration as used in rallys.

6.Nissan Pulsar GTI-R fronts? not that i know of. Civic rear absorbers would fit but not too sure which model? There are a few Kayaba's and Monroes around. If your lucky you might stumble on nismo's or cusco shockers.

7.Like checking any other cars, look out for oil stains or spills within engine bay. Especially around the turbo. Check for irregular boost 'choking' during supercharger mode. And the other basics, chasis, rusts, etc. There are like 15 metres worth of vaccumm hoses on this engine, best to replace all wit silicone hoses to be safe or many problems will arise.

You can PM me if u have further questions or need any parts. Need a manual trans or the three gauges? :)

It's a fun car to drive, especially wit the power that produces from only a 1 litre :)
Good luck.

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
Cross,
Thank you so much for your great feedbacks.
The car is 2 doors yellow color.Appeared in MT this week edition.Asking for rm9K.Need cash for d/p Gen2, according to the owner.In USJ12 Subang Jaya.You know him?Nice guy.
I know there were several chop shop in Bkt Kemuning and also in Kg melayu Subang which has these parts.
According to him, he already taken out the turbine.But the car still drivable minus the pssst sound.Hehehe.
What type of turbine did this car used eh?If custom made, how much ,roughly?
Nismo chips? Emm....still got meh?
Those kayabas and monroes, how much roughly? got adjustables for this model too eh?
What is the normal problems for this car, aparts from wears and tears?
Already PM u.check ur inbox.
Thanks again dude for your wonderful feedbacks.

Cross

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Not sure of this yellow one. March ST uses a HT10 turbine. Not too sure what else is suitable. But to hybrid is possible but will cost a bomb.

Nismo chips are available but wouln't recommend. Doesn't do much unless you're into track or rally racing. Get a management.
Kayabas and monroes, ranging from RM700 above. Adjustables are difficult to find. Get civic GAB's.

The normal problems are mostly supercharger issues and the vaccumm hoses. I think i've never seen any other cars hosing that's as complicated as the ST.

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
yo cross and nissan dudes,
the irregular choking, how do you define it?
another thing, about the spark plug, which spark plugs is better for this k10?iridium? what's the code ?

anyway, gonna start the mod soon. one of my trusted tyre man in recommended 185/55/14-any comments?and yes, the current setup for this k10 is 195-60-14-slalu kena arch dalam.

thanks

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
g-mey
no, not that one.anyway, got the ride already. now, making some surgery here and that , add some missing pieces then shud be okay.hehehe ;)

u wanna join the club, pm me.later i will introduce u with some k10s dudes.

cross, wassap, didnt hear anything from u lately. hows ur ride? call me la... have a drink or two.cheers! ;)

razaksa

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
as
Hey GUys

I'm Driving Proton Gen2 and intend to supercharge it by custom fitting a Nissan MArch K10 supercharger unit. Any advise?

farouk_gto

Jan 13, 2006
yo bro!!!im a senior owner of this freak ST!!!!my bro in law was at 2nd place in Sepang Drag battle 2004 and timed 14.5sec for quarter mile!!!!(blue Nisan March,kedah plate)he was behind the super monster Kancil king...NS Drag!!!!a good and budget car...with power beyond expectation if u really knows how to work for it....no need ridicilous cash spending...Nismo ecu coded T12 is the best!!!!Im also one of the club members...go and log on to :http:\supermarch.cjb.net......the only site for these hot double charged engine freak......happy day to all!!!!

cruiser

Known Member
Aug 12, 2004
which mechanic can maintain this car properly ie knowledgable in the engine and parts?

Jun 19, 2006
K10 in town!

Hi Guys

looking at the dates pretty scare me coz u guys seldom chat aledi..well i hope u guys is still there..please tell me u guys is still fanatic bout K10..i'm currently working in Sunway..please do give me a call 012 395 8788 for K10's parts to be sold..mine is white wit 5 doors.. this piece need to be moded.. what engine is suitable? please advice 1.3L? any runner here? items needed:

1. asorber Monroe / Kayaba (new) 2 front, 2 back
2. 1.3L / 1.6L half cut (suitable engine) NO TURBO!!!!
3. reliable mechanic
4. full body kit
5. repack the sits 2set front, 1set back

Please make this forum back to life!!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Errr any guy try STP injector cleaner before??? RM10 per bottle..
Planing buy 1 bottle to test lahh..any try before?? told u story mahh..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience