Need Help for Buying A32

maxiro

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
japan engine is more powerful than malaysia engine...i'm confidence that a32 v6 2.0 is more power than proton perdana v6. long live a32 2.0...yehaaa...actually i got bad news, the damn foreigner got the damn car...cisss...melepas aku...now kena cari yang lain pulak...

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
maxiro: u r rite the ceffy's 2.0L V6 is the stongest engine in its class...... but as Ong said...... the weight does rules........ coz the ceffy is "Larger" than perdana in size.... n heavier too....... remember dat the Perdana's body frame is juz like keropok onli if compare to ceffy.... i.e..... the front bumper frame of ceffy is juz as thick as a merc 124 model..... whereas the perdana's like misai sotong aje.....

maxiro

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
it's true that the weight of the car is important. maybe high torque perdana can win in 1 and 2nd gear but in low torque end i guess ceffy win all the way...what do u thinks guys? btw, i already found a32 2.0 in cheras and already check the car too. the car so damn nice the suspension still good and the color is met dark blue. i already submit the document today and hoping on thursday or friday will know the results...pray for me guys that i will get the a32...dapat je that car, i belanja yall mkn KFC...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
it's true that the weight of the car is important. maybe high torque perdana can win in 1 and 2nd gear but in low torque end i guess ceffy win all the way...what do u thinks guys? btw, i already found a32 2.0 in cheras and already check the car too. the car so damn nice the suspension still good and the color is met dark blue. i already submit the document today and hoping on thursday or friday will know the results...pray for me guys that i will get the a32...dapat je that car, i belanja yall mkn KFC...
any news yet bro??? hehehe

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
we r all waiting for the KFC~~~~~~~ hoping that it is KENTUCKY but not FRIED CACING..... muahahahahaha kidding......

maxiro

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
still waiting for the result...im so "berdebar"...tomorrow i'll call the salesman or maybe straight go there to see the guy. wahh...very nice yall ya? KFC punye pasal haa...serious guys, loan lulus kereta keluar je i call yall...i keep my word guys. siapa kipas lebih, dia dapat KFC...HAHAHA...

maxiro

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
sure, no problem...after my ceffy keluar laa...hihi. kepong which area?

maxiro

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
ok...im in desa jaya. frust today la bro, the salesman kencing to me la...loan tak lepas, his said la...but the fact is my loan got no problem. so the guy kencing me la. where the places that yall had teh tarik in kepong?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi , anybody know the exact color of te37/ssr type c white ? want to touch up the scratch myself ....but having problem to select the right paint. Any sifu here?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience