NEED HELP!! Export Car from kl to sarawak

blackcolour

Known Member
Nov 2, 2012
sarawak
hello guys.. if anyone had bought car from west malaysia before and export to east malaysia? i am going to buy a car from johor and bring back to sarawak here.. may i know which company are more reliable ? shipping or plane is welcome. i want to know the steps and also price. very much thanks

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hello guys.. if anyone had bought car from west malaysia before and export to east malaysia? i am going to buy a car from johor and bring back to sarawak here.. may i know which company are more reliable ? shipping or plane is welcome. i want to know the steps and also price. very much thanks
If the car is bought under loan, you need a letter from the bank giving you permission to ship it to Sarawak.
Check with the forwarding agents in Johor port for vessel plying to Sarawak port.
Sending by plane will be very very very expensive. Normally cars are shipped by vessel.
There are two ways that I know.
One by container, drive car in, lock down properly then shipped
Second way which is cheaper is by RORO (row on, row off) vessel, means car driven onto vessel and driven off at destination. Most ship it this way, check with forwarding agent for documentations.
Hope this helps....:driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

blackcolour

Known Member
Nov 2, 2012
sarawak
thanks bro.. the bank agent did told me this. i am under loan, i loan at sarawak here but the seller is at johor. so how about the puspakom stuff? bank it self will deal with them and transfer the name to mine or johor them have to make it for me? and the shipping do we need go for puspakom to get a letter for shipping?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
thanks bro.. the bank agent did told me this. i am under loan, i loan at sarawak here but the seller is at johor. so how about the puspakom stuff? bank it self will deal with them and transfer the name to mine or johor them have to make it for me? and the shipping do we need go for puspakom to get a letter for shipping?
get puspakom done at johor once u settle the loan arrangement at sarawak....

shipping u need copy of gerant and approval letter from bank (as bank was named of the right owner of the car when under loan) to ship the car

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think seller have to settle the puspakom check then seller and buyer do the ownership transfer at JPJ. Bank only do ownership claim since on loan.
Better check with JPJ instead as puspakom is only doing the testing and checking of the vehicle.
You may need to transfer your files at JPJ over to Sarawak

blackcolour

Known Member
Nov 2, 2012
sarawak
thank you guys for so much information.. this afternoon i asked the seller if they including the road tax / insurance. but he didnt.. so i gave up buying with him. nothing included and no discount any sen, so i keep my money for opening a business.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
thank you guys for so much information.. this afternoon i asked the seller if they including the road tax / insurance. but he didnt.. so i gave up buying with him. nothing included and no discount any sen, so i keep my money for opening a business.
If small cc car road tax is very cheap only, insurance normally owner will buy as they do not transfer the insurance.
Moreover in Sarawak, road tax is cheaper then in West Malaysia...:driver:

blackcolour

Known Member
Nov 2, 2012
sarawak
If small cc car road tax is very cheap only, insurance normally owner will buy as they do not transfer the insurance.
Moreover in Sarawak, road tax is cheaper then in West Malaysia...:driver:
ya ask i know road tax is not a problem. but just insurance since seller didnt discount anything at least you make a insurance or transport for free right? kind of service.. so far i didnt know west malaysia but east malaysia mostly they do insurance, road tax, car plate (random number) for free..

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
ya ask i know road tax is not a problem. but just insurance since seller didnt discount anything at least you make a insurance or transport for free right? kind of service.. so far i didnt know west malaysia but east malaysia mostly they do insurance, road tax, car plate (random number) for free..
Probably West Malaysia Car market tougher, less discount....ha! ha!:biggrin:

blackcolour

Known Member
Nov 2, 2012
sarawak
haha.. seem like harder to buy car from west malaysia. even thought the price is cheap but still we want some happy, discount a bit for sure everyone happy.. ^_^

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

true, so end up i giveup buying car from west malaysia. too many things have to do to protect myself. the transport fee killed me. want cheap not safe. want safe very expensive.. cheap 2k+, safe 6k+

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.

I just posted a thread last week about this mad man throwing a concrete rock at me. YESTERDAY, my car was stolen in SUBANG JAYA, SS15, in front of the shoplots facing CARREFOUR.

I parked my car, went to see my dentist to do my nerve treatment with mom. Came out an hour later and my car was gone..
Parked my car at 11am. Came back at 1230....in bright day light.
So many houses in front of the car park....how could they!!

6 years of unconditional love i've given to him, and he's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience