Need Advise fr the aircond.....

patersonia

Known Member
May 28, 2006
halo everybody,

just find out my cefiro A32 aircond is no cool as mine 94' camry. is tat becoz no gas already inside my A32, or becoz my A32 is black leather, n my 94' camry is non leather reason?? if becoz gas already finish, where should i fillup the gas? n how much it will cost? any good shop to advise fr me due to so many 'black shop around KL' already :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 more thing.....yesterday my 94' camry pick up was lost wth a Honda Civic EG4 2 doors in front of the traffic light there, i dont know how come the 150hp of 2.2 camry, somemore is manual transmission will lost wth a small EG4 2doors civic, mayb it change to 1.8 engine? ormayb becoz turbo? ......comfusing.........bt the sound of enzoz pipe was damn loud when having the pickup....

i still thinking even the A32 3.0 brougham will got chance to kill the civic or no......due to our feilo body was so heavy n the body of civic EG4 2 door was so light....

All cefiro brother.....any comment??

Madrocky

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Air cond not cool
-Gas refill cost around RM20+-

Lost to EG4
1) Weight
2) Horsepower
3) Driver problem

Last edited:

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Just check and compare the gear ratio of the EG4! it's built to sprint!
I don't understand why you wanna race your camry with a EG4??
is there a point to it? anything you trying to prove?

patersonia

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Just check and compare the gear ratio of the EG4! it's built to sprint!
I don't understand why you wanna race your camry with a EG4??
is there a point to it? anything you trying to prove?
nothing to prove it, just feel surprise fr the EG4, how come the pick up is so powerful :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
r123 gas refill where can get at RM20.00

Normally a/c gas will not leak, when it leak you got to fix it cause somewhere (normally its the cooling coil that need to be change). BTW, you got to service the a/c every 12 to 18months.

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Anyone check if we need to replace the filter near the blower unit?
Not sure how much it cost, but i think i'll have it check this coming weekend.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
so far i can only find 27277-4N400, not 4M400.. and its for new serena and X-trail.. can't fit ours car cause no bracket.

Aug 17, 2013
Kedah
Dear All

Same issue to my A32 (2000)..
Aircond not cool enough.. need to set 18 degree and full fan speed..
When go to auto still the same..
Any advise..??

New Guy

12savefuel

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
You need to check if got gas leak and do a full service ac. If the a/c is working well the A/C is very cold and very power! A/C not cold can be so many things lah. Can be gas leak, expansion valve spoil, compressor spoil, volume displacement valve (which is inside compressor, usually the valve jam usually cannot service have to get recon compressor or new) stuck on bypass mode. hot & cold air mixture door motor spoilt or stuck so the hot air from the heater is too open so too much hot air gets mixed as the temp control is done my mixing hot and cold air unlike other cheaper cars which only cycle on and off the compressor to regulate temp. That is why when yo disconnect the heater and bypass it, you A/C will be max cold and no way to regulate temp unless you install a electronic thermostat to cycle the compressor on and off.

So get your AC guy to check it out.