500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
wah...barb u always buli new member get free teh tarik for u ...lol:biggrin:
Barb likes to bully, but in person he is a veli veli nice guy!:biggrin:

ir1z

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008
probably u need to define how early are u braking? 1 car length 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6. Just saying brakin early is too subjective please quantify. My celica since its vvti oni with smaller variant of the brakes compared to vvtli's oso dont need to brake early ie 1 car length oso can depending oso on ur speed.

ir1z

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008
probably oso the spring that pulls the brake in and out is loose. Like mine cos now having trouble since its kinda wobbly on front left side. Cant find the funding yet to change the whole damn brake calliper.

Criz. Valentine

Known Member
Nov 23, 2009
Selangor
probably oso the spring that pulls the brake in and out is loose. Like mine cos now having trouble since its kinda wobbly on front left side.
mine just always like cant stop enough no wobbling also this prob ?

take out ur disc rootor go to grinder....try it!!!
or u can check ur brake booster n master cylinder !
what's grinder ? same with skimming ? and brake booster n master cylinder must go where check ? normal mechanic can ?

thanks for all the advice from celica bros... really appreciate it ...

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
hahahahahhaa.... if you compile all these advise.... looks like you will be better off changing your whole brake system!! hahahahhahahhaa......

oh ya.... got one more thing to add, change your rims and tyres too!!! hehehhehhehee....

allance

Known Member
May 12, 2009
Lol...barb for this problem need check all brake system ma...juz flush the brake fluid cant help much !!

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

mine just always like cant stop enough no wobbling also this prob ?

what's grinder ? same with skimming ? and brake booster n master cylinder must go where check ? normal mechanic can ?

thanks for all the advice from celica bros... really appreciate it ...

Bro criz take ur 2 pcs front disc rootor go to skim frist....try it! mine already done it!! if u rich u can change 1 set aftermarket hi performance disc rootor is more better .i also hv this problem b4..change new brake fluid n new other brand brake pad also cant solve the problem..after change 1 set oem toyota brake pad juz fine abit!!!

yup ! normal mechanic can check but better find more expert lo...however try starting from disc rootor frist!!i

Last edited:

Criz. Valentine

Known Member
Nov 23, 2009
Selangor
hahahahahhaa.... if you compile all these advise.... looks like you will be better off changing your whole brake system!! hahahahhahahhaa......

oh ya.... got one more thing to add, change your rims and tyres too!!! hehehhehhehee....
i actually thought of buying used brembo brake set from chop shop donated by evo or impreza but no money .... and i using 18" rim oredi , still need change ?

Bro criz take ur 2 pcs front disc rootor go to skim frist....try it! mine already done it!! if u rich u can change 1 set aftermarket hi performance disc rootor is more better .i also hv this problem b4..change new brake fluid n new other brand brake pad also cant solve the problem..after change 1 set oem toyota brake pad juz fine abit!!!

yup ! normal mechanic can check but better find more expert lo...however try starting from disc rootor frist!!i
isn't skimming not good to de disc ? that's what i heard from my dad before ....

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
skimming is not a way to solve warping problem.... it's cheap that's why ppl do it.... changing disc is only needed if your disc is warped, uneven wear or reached it's minimum thickness....

go change to light weight 15" rims and get superglue tyres.... :) :) :)

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
the best solution is solving the problem... and not doing things that's not related to the problem... so... you gotta find out the source of the problem.... how to find out? I also dunno... hehehee... that's why, you may as well perform the basic maintenance needed... flush your brake fluid every 2 years.... it's cheap and mandatory... :)

when you jam your brakes, does it lock up your wheel easily(abs kicks in)?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys my fren was asking wher to get those goldust not approved one..he wants reli damn gold dat cannot see inside the car one..he is driving a satria and he wants to tint the front both sides driver and passengers .. rear he will tint black film..so any recommendations wher to get those reli gold tint film..he said if its possible hardly look inside the car as though u have tinted two layer of film..
pls state down the price and wher to get..as i know those shops wont have the tint film but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience