need advice on getting skyline R34

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
just wonder, is NISSAN Malaysia provides parts for SKYLINE GTT R34?

or can we still source for parts other than halfcut shop?
Yes, I would like to know this as well.

Nissan Japan actually still provides parts even for R32 GTR. This is very useful especially for items like windscreen seals, but also for RB26 full engine.

But it depends on the actual Nissan Dealer whether they are alert and capable enough to order and import the parts. Like here in UK, some dealers are good, some dunno anything.

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Dear DC,
my idea of walk the walk would not be owning a GTR...but your "significant" presence in the forum by talking down to people here makes me wonder how "significant" is your presence on the road.. so,my idea of walk the walk is how a GTR should be driven by its owner on the road or curciut giving a very "significant" impact to other jdm drivers such as dc5 evo n etc....

p/s:or u guys can just continue writing in the forum about your presence instead of driving..

peace buddy...
DarkChild said:
Why don't I show abu what I have got on the road?
To be honest, I have nothing to prove to anyone, especially not to people like you. The people who personally know me and whom I respect know and care for their opinions already know what I am all about. If you have just a little bit of intelligence, you would realize that there is a lot more to lose than to gain from participating in such a challenge. Besides, what will you get out of it? It's not a competition. There are no trophies. There is no prize. You're still a retard if you win. Much like this debate I'm having with you, which is why I am taking the advice of NeniNeniBoBo and pandaclubzz and signing off from here on. You are not worth my time and effort to be of any significance in my life.
As I have mentioned, I have nothing to prove to anyone. A modified wira/evo/honda can be faster than me. I never disagreed. I actually liked farizio's comment and agreed with him that we shouldn't look down on the DC5's. In fact, the car he mentioned that spun out trying to outrun a DC5 was mine.

Let me explain my point. We all know the Ferrari 360 is a quick car, but it's not 'legendary' quick. Let's say someone pulls up in one or tells me he has one. Yes, I can bitch and rant about how slow it is compared to a slightly modded GT-R. I can ask him to race me, to prove to him I am in fact faster. But at the end of the day, I can do all of those things and he would still be the one driving a Ferrari. He probably wouldn't even bother to race because he has more to lose than myself. There is nothing for him to prove, he's already driving a Ferrari.
Kapish?

So if you want to be faster than me, Woo Hoo. Go ahead. Good for you. I will gladly tell everyone abu samah is faster than me. He is the champion. He deserves all the respect. He's a racer. I lost to him badly. I will do it no questions asked.
I drive for my own pleasure, not to race. Fact of the matter is, I get to drive more cars than some people have underwear so I'm not too bothered by it because it is for my own pleasure. Nothing to prove to anyone.

As for driving for my own personal pleasure...

YouTube- jkw-nightdrive-part1
YouTube- jkw-nightdrive-part2
YouTube- JKW Nightdrive

Enough said.

Regards.
DC

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

just wonder, is NISSAN Malaysia provides parts for SKYLINE GTT R34?

or can we still source for parts other than halfcut shop?
I think they do. Maybe Vspec or midship can confirm this. I think you can but they might have to order it for you.

Last edited:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
midship, correct me if I'm wrong. Tan Chong does not stock parts for cars they do not officially sell. But if you want them to order for you, they sure can but of course there will be lead time for it.

The irony is that TC brings in parts for the Skyline yes but they are not available over the counter. TC imports them in for their stockist that holds these parts.

Alternatively, you can order them via me. :biggrin:

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys, sorry to barge in to this thread of skyliners...hehehe...but i think gtr35 is a good buy dont u think?
Well, considering what it can do on the road, yes. I guess you can say that. It's really amazing what a car of that size and weight can do.

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
DC wrote:
"I will gladly tell everyone abu samah is faster than me. He is the champion. He deserves all the respect. He's a racer. I lost to him badly. I will do it no questions asked."
well said

I leave the writing and video editing to you... as i see you're worthy of this 'acquired' taste/ability and perhaps tone down your 'underwear' of wealth... Didn't your father teach you not to boast? Not too sophisticated after all. Deliberately mentioning your wealth to shroud your shortcomings.

Write no more after this. If you do, you're only insulting your own intelligence. Kapish?
Leave the driving to me as it is my own personal pleasure...
If you haven't already noticed, I'm not the owner of those videos. I didn't shoot them nor did I edit them.
I'm sorry if it seems like I'm boasting but if you actually know me, you'd realize this is all a business and the cars are for sale, not personal. Perhaps you should stop talking out of your behind before you get your facts right.

Oh, so now you're asking me to leave the driving to you. So conflicting. Why, cat caught your tongue so you have to resort to contradicting comments?

Insulting my own intelligence huh? Look who's talking... I'm not the one spitting out remarks without knowing the facts...
Here you go. A nice brand new mirror for you to look at when you say "Write no more after this. If you do, you're only insulting your own intelligence."

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
DC5 faster.. Skyline Faster.. aiya.. it's like arguing whose balls is bigger... enuff la... so what? u think u r fast? think again.. there are always cars that's faster than u!... u cant be d fastest... and as for DC5.. honestly, u think ori RB26DETT is fast? think again.. it's one lazy mo-fo... if it's modded.. then it's another story la

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
but pls la.. abusamah, if u wanna argue, stick to the point.. dont bring in statements involving pple's family... dont get personal.. shows u aint got wat it takes to be constructive

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
BLaCkHoWLiNG,
Leave it be. I've given him enough of my time. These two clowns can continue bickering for all I care. Speaking of which, I don't go challenging people to race. Isn't that a form of bragging too? Over what? Street credibility?
Even if I did brag, it's with documented proof and facts... That says it all.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
2jz sucks.. u see, DC oso malas mau layan.. u see d ferrari layan gtr.. they see supra ..they just korek tahi hidung and jentik only

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

BlaCkHoWLiNG the fastest!!! :biggrin:
i alim...

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

but seriously, u all Skyline owners, Ferrari Owners, 2J .. 4J ..6J... Maserati all can fly kite.. we have a champion here in Malaysia.. infact, i think in dis region... 1.8 NA can go 350km/h.. summore challenging pple for $.. dis is wat we call 'FAST and Phurioussss!"

don believe? click below

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...l-4g93-na-owners-out-there-6.html#post4183458

Last edited:

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
2jz sucks.. u see, DC oso malas mau layan.. u see d ferrari layan gtr.. they see supra ..they just korek tahi hidung and jentik only

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

i alim...

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

but seriously, u all Skyline owners, Ferrari Owners, 2J .. 4J ..6J... Maserati all can fly kite.. we have a champion here in Malaysia.. infact, i think in dis region... 1.8 NA can go 350km/h.. summore challenging pple for $.. dis is wat we call 'FAST and Phurioussss!"

don believe? click below

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...l-4g93-na-owners-out-there-6.html#post4183458
Champion! :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

PETALING JAYA, 23 August – Persona, the new born in the PROTON stable, has received a better than expected response from consumers with over 8,000 bookings since PROTON began marketing the sedan.<br><br>“We are happy with the response received thus far. We are also touched by our consumers’ belief in us. Two thousand two hundred of them booked the Persona without seeing it during the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience