Need advice on brake kit

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
I was told that 262mm can also fit work... Should i just go on with 262mm? or better get 282mm
the twinblocks were made for 282mm rotors...262 probably alot of custom shit going on.

theres a wilwwood meant to be PnP with 262mm though.

get the 282mm.. will have more surface area for bite and cooling.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
mind i slot in one questions about brake.
my wira run on 93t stock standard. halfcut come with 4 disc brake. Single port, if i not mistaken.
invest in good brake pad , is adequate ? since i not craving for bhp.
any brand recommended ?
thanks.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
Cheap and good. But dust a lot only, but main thing safety mah......:driver:

Almost my whole gang on them now......hhahhahhahahha:biggrin:
have u used it in SIC before? how did they hold up?

where to buy n how much btw? and do they have for R33 calipers?

been hearing alot obout this pads... quite curious.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
have u used it in SIC before? how did they hold up?

where to buy n how much btw? and do they have for R33 calipers?

been hearing alot obout this pads... quite curious.
May not be good for all out SIC use, since these are performance pads for daily use. Maybe bro. Izso can comment more as he tried them in his hero before in SIC.

tonyparir

Apr 12, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
After few months searching, finally got my rotor, was lucky enough to find PMU 2 piece, was quite steep, the slotted is not that deep but didn't feel like waiting, God knows how much longer I'd have to wait if pass on this one, I had people giving me recommendations on buying an EK9 disc which was 5x114PCD and custom drill to 4x114PCD, but i was leaning more towards PNP. I least expect to find this at a workshop tuning my hondata lol.
I guess I'm done on this thread. Thanks for the kind advice these past few weeks/months.

Next on my to do list
1. replacing internal parts of my engine, likely valve seal, spring retainers or parts that requires replacement
or
2. Fixing all the small ciku problem such as honk, bonnet clip etc
or
3. Installing a rear strut bar or X bar where it latches on the adjustable pillowball
(in no order, will be based on budget)

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
After few months searching, finally got my rotor, was lucky enough to find PMU 2 piece, was quite steep, the slotted is not that deep but didn't feel like waiting, God knows how much longer I'd have to wait if pass on this one, I had people giving me recommendations on buying an EK9 disc which was 5x114PCD and custom drill to 4x114PCD, but i was leaning more towards PNP. I least expect to find this at a workshop tuning my hondata lol.
I guess I'm done on this thread. Thanks for the kind advice these past few weeks/months.
So how does the braking feel now, any significant improvement compared to your previous brake setup?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 2016 Paris Auto Show is still ongoing for trade and public, but media days ended nearly a week ago and all debuts have been made, with automakers showcasing their latest offerings as well as their vision of what future automobiles would look like.

The Mondial de I’Automobile has been the stage for automakers to unveil various forms of vehicles; from futuristic concepts, ultra-efficient hybrids, to race version of passenger cars. Let’s take a look at these 10 not-to-miss cars...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience