vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Currently I'm using 96 DC2R master cylinder.. Is that good enough or it'd be best to upgrade? And if i am upgrading, any recommended Master cyclinder?
You can try them out first. If not good then only change.....:driver:

tonyparir

tonyparir

Apr 12, 2015
Kuala Lumpur

Finally got my hands on these bad boys.. albeit pricey for what it is.

Don't have any more photos, this was post washing photos, sadly I'm not into photography and not good at it, else there would be more photos.

Next would be steel braided and pmu 282 rotors

mADmAN

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
Finally got my hands on these bad boys.. albeit pricey for what it is.

Don't have any more photos, this was post washing photos, sadly I'm not into photography and not good at it, else there would be more photos.

Next would be steel braided and pmu 282 rotors
curious... why PMU rotors and which versions? some have said that the 1 piece are pretty much a waste of money. better to buy brand new solid rotors and use that instead. RM400 can get u a pair for H22A 282mm rotors...will need to redrill PCD if ur not on PCD114.3*4

if ur getting the 2pcs rotors, then by all means.. go ahead.

tonyparir

tonyparir

Apr 12, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
curious... why PMU rotors and which versions? some have said that the 1 piece are pretty much a waste of money. better to buy brand new solid rotors and use that instead. RM400 can get u a pair for H22A 282mm rotors...will need to redrill PCD if ur not on PCD114.3*4

if ur getting the 2pcs rotors, then by all means.. go ahead.
PMU rotors cause it's available at one of the shop in Sunway lol.. and pricing wise at 1170 should be okay la.. The normal SCR version (1 piece)... Errmm I asked around, so far no negative feedback on the PMU disc... But since you said it's a waste of money.. I'm quite taken aback lol.. One of my friend told me instead of getting PMU i'd better be getting endless rotors, but he did not tell me why too lol.. He just said it's proven, but endless seems to be out of my budget (i might be wrong though haha)

2 piece rotors would be way out of my budget.. Planning to save that extra money for a hondata or new set of wheels in the future

Anyways I appreciate your input, I will do my research again..

mADmAN

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
PMU rotors cause it's available at one of the shop in Sunway lol.. and pricing wise at 1170 should be okay la.. The normal SCR version (1 piece)... Errmm I asked around, so far no negative feedback on the PMU disc... But since you said it's a waste of money.. I'm quite taken aback lol.. One of my friend told me instead of getting PMU i'd better be getting endless rotors, but he did not tell me why too lol.. He just said it's proven, but endless seems to be out of my budget (i might be wrong though haha)

2 piece rotors would be way out of my budget.. Planning to save that extra money for a hondata or new set of wheels in the future

Anyways I appreciate your input, I will do my research again..
the feedback i got saying its a waste of money is bcoz itll perform roughly the same as normal solid rotors. if u want the slots, can just get solid rotors custom slotted

tonyparir

tonyparir

Apr 12, 2015
Kuala Lumpur

My rims barely clear the calipers
7jj 40 offset

I think the distance between the rim and the caliper is less than the diameter of the new 20cents coin.

But i need to check again to confirm the distance.
Is that distance safe? Or it is better to get a rim that clears more?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
As long as the rim and caliper do not touch. My SUV original rims/caliper is a tight fit even for my small wheel cleaning brush

es2611

500 RPM

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
excellent. welcome to the club. whatever. haha.
so how do u feel? worth it all the hardship, hassle and sweat?

mADmAN

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
my caliper to spoke clearance is even less than urs... barely a credit card can fit... so u should be fine.

es2611

500 RPM

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
Good to know that lol..

Btw can i pair 262mm rotors with spoon calipers? I read everywhere and was informed everywhere that 282mm is the size to go for
i dont think so. smallest rotor size should be 282mm. space needed for caliper to clear the hat of the rotor and caliper could be mounted onto the knuckle.

Thats one huge rotor.. whats the size?
custom. 300mm. with adapters.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

first of all thanks for read my thread, i have issue with my wira, whenever i turned on the aircond, there's cracking sound at the compressor, near to the compressor timing belt, the sounds is like "ketak ketak ketak" something like that,,,,, when i press the throttle the sound increase following engine sound and speed....i suspect that the bearing at compressor are the one at problem, maybe bearing pecah, im not sure....so, after googling around and read many forum, its seems...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience