Need advice - fail puspakom inspection

BooN

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
PeraK
www.
well going for inspection is reli headache LoL. anyway i wish anyone who change engine can pass puspakom... cheerss..

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
skidall said:
Bro,

My first inspection was in Wangsa Maju. Change engine so we need the B2 thinggy. But still need to pass the brake test. No pass, no B2. No B2, cannot go to JPJ for endorsement in the geran. Thats what i experienced few weeks back. The tinted one, sajer mau tiao me...heheh. But Rizzo, maybe u can check with Boon about this because i certainly failed on my first try, burn 40 bucks...heheh.

And yes...my 2nd trip was in Tmn Connaught...PASS flying colours...heheh

I believe if u want to just do inspection(usually when buying 2nd hand cars) but still fail for the brakes, no problem there.
Although I live nearer to JPJ Wangsa Maju, my mech told me to pass inspection, better send to Tmn Connaught. My car was inspected and passed the very 1st time (but I did took out my tinted films).

skidall

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Ampang and UK
headache...headache...heh!

Well, good luck for those goin for the test though...

Cimpeng

2,000 RPM
Jan 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Rizzo..
i can help u...so pitty la.. :D

just pay RM40 for normal inspection...and buy me a drink.. :D
btw...ur car reg. no? wilayah or selangor?

skidall

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Ampang and UK
Wahh..drink only aa? Aiseyy...why didn't i posted somthin like rizzo did before this.... ciss

basahboy

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
Angsana Hilir
Visit site
rizzo8 said:
on the report, it says i fail the following:
1. efficiency of service brake axle 2 LH - poor
2. efficiency of service brake axle 2 RH - poor
3. braking efficiency, service brake axle 2 - poor
4. side slip - poor
5. windscreen glass tinted.

i know what to be done on no. 5, but what about items 1 to 4 above?

some more details on the report:
side slip :
x -10.5 m/km

brake:
57 61 03 -- --
x 39 37 06 -- -- 22

fyi i just transplant b18c engine into my eg. previous engine was d15b sohc. The brakes i did not change anything since it already comes with 4 disc brakes.

need you guys expert opinion to translate these info into improving the failed items.

Thanks a lot guys.
MY advice...find a runner...these days, any change in engine has got to go through JPJ in putrajaya...then only can go to puspakom for inspection in melawati keh..etc...so very time consuming...morever these runners have ppl already so easy to deal twith...i did mine for RM350 for jpj approval, puspakom inspection and change of grant...done within 3 working days...

basahboy

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
Angsana Hilir
Visit site
hattech-v said:
puspakom will 90% let ur inspection failed bcoz of the brake...
just try to ask any runner to do it for u n u will see how it works.. haha...
if u want to do it urself... try puspakom taman connaught... they quite 'sincere' doing their job...

last time my car with tinted oso pass... all done by the runner... hehe
Last inspection a month ago pass but they fail my speedometer????????....maybe they have no idea as to what a TODA flywheel does to it...brake pass because i fitted in a 2.2Lts brake system in my type r...and yes, tinted gerentinye kena koyak..kalau nak pass, koyakkan on the spot (at least depa bagitau la...)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello to all bro......need to ask u all do u have any saga owner here coz now time i jz bought a saga 1.3.and now i wanted to change the enjin but only got two choice,1.mirage 1.6 turbo 2.mivec 1.6.the question is anyone here know which workshop can help me to settle this proplem??pls pm back,tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience