NBTD - I'm BORED

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
these days, most things have moved on to facebook, whatsapp groups or telegram groups
Too many wannabes on Facebook, ZTH by far is the forum that is still providing me with genuine feedbacks and professional opinions without sparking wars on keyboard.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Too many wannabes on Facebook, ZTH by far is the forum that is still providing me with genuine feedbacks and professional opinions without sparking wars on keyboard.
ZTH is open forum with many categories. FB on the other hand you need to join specific clubs, or the make of your car, then you cannot ask about other things or different make.....

Reactions: DNGFashion

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Since this thread looks like sembang, I hope am not disturbing hahaha.
Dude, never say that in ZTH. You never need to worry about disturbing people. If you're pushing it too far people will tell you. But if no one said anything you're fine. :biggrin:

is there any other Malaysian car forum enthusiast with more active members?
HAH. You should ask if there is any other active forum our there. There's barely any. And LY is great but only /k or whatever you call it is the only active place and that place is quite intimidating.

And we have one thing most places don't have. VR2turbo is a tifu sifu. If you poke around a bit more and you'll get a lot of sifus come in with more good advice too. Genuine sifus. hahaha

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Apa sifu, only good in tyres, many others also know like bro. 6UE5t. But many Genuine sifus chip in is very true.......:driver:

Woah! today is my 10 years anniversary with ZTH, but ZTH put 15 years Platinum at my profile?:confused:

jon360x

Dec 27, 2018
I drove my car today again and

the brake lights work now :confused::confused::confused:

Oh well imma might have the battery changed soon. Maybe all the electrical stuff is battery related.

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
I drove my car today again and

the brake lights work now :confused::confused::confused:

Oh well imma might have the battery changed soon. Maybe all the electrical stuff is battery related.
Atos has a problem with the brake pedal arm. There is a hole on the arm where it contacts the brake light switch. I suggest you patch it up with a thick double sided tape but don't remove the backing. Don't ask me how I know...

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
if anyone's keen and NBTD, please feel free to suggest some constructive feedback or feature suggestion be it site usage or content.
As you may have already noticed, the forums have just been updated, feels a little more current now and could do with new additions,
so suggest away, i'll try to listen and implement as many entries as possible but don't feel bad if they are not, will KIV them for future use if anything

thanks all

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
colours are good. ada nightmode for this forum?

• Love
Reactions: Tom and Izso

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
colours are good. ada nightmode for this forum?
I like the idea of nightmode.

if anyone's keen and NBTD, please feel free to suggest some constructive feedback or feature suggestion be it site usage or content.
As you may have already noticed, the forums have just been updated, feels a little more current now and could do with new additions,
so suggest away, i'll try to listen and implement as many entries as possible but don't feel bad if they are not, will KIV them for future use if anything

thanks all
Is there a way to shift the focus / cursor to a better spot when I click on "quote"? I keep having to scroll down a bit everytime I quote someone.

Reactions: Tom

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Since this thread looks like sembang, I hope am not disturbing hahaha.

Talk about this CMCO, last week was finally asked to go back to work and because my friend wasn't selected.

Time to bawak my Atos daily drive hahahahah.

Actually I fixed up the aircon also last year and for some reason the foreman didn't check properly there was a leak after I went back, and that was free of charge.

Drove to work for a week already. Road's clear be it otw or back from work so no stress when commuting. Only stress remains like what I say last time. Atos no power LOL. so when naik bukit or what, I cringe real hard when my pedal already almost floor to the ground and eventho drop gear can still see my speed going down :bawling:. One day otw home also got someone tailgate me and I was on slowlane in federal so 3 lanes total. Dude honk me halfway till I exit from the highway. Struggle of this car I feel it. Since last year my atos had a few minor issues.

- Rear brake lights dont work anymore just one small bulb lit. So braking doesnt light up anything. Reverse light still works
- Because I never started car for few days during MCO my alarm suddenly doesnt work anymore. Which is bad cuz I forgot to close the door properly then alarm rang whole night. Shit. After that I just use my key to lock it.

Just hoping my car last for now till CMCO ends
wow Atos....yours is the 1.1 or 1L ? I used to have 1.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
New forum coloraturas, I going blind. Got night theme/dark mode or not.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
I like the idea of nightmode.

Is there a way to shift the focus / cursor to a better spot when I click on "quote"? I keep having to scroll down a bit everytime I quote someone.
as in it ends up at the footer when you click reply?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to tune it?

Now i had the base pressure set at 3.8Bar and turn out the engine runs horribly rich....

On highway drive on top gear when cruising,the engine is run horribly rich when on part throttle and cause jerking,even when WOT it is still rich as the engine like having no pull/feeling heavy+black smoke behind.....

FYI the engine is a L9 Turbo,running SR20DET pump and a Tomei FPR,other then that all is stock ~

Need help from u guys before i get it too lean and blow it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience