Naughty drifter on highway cornered by Malaysian police!

Niemans1116

Jul 1, 2010
SinCity
The moves was badly choreographed. See the Evo 10 just parked there doing nothing, and the car was not even involve in any actions after the initial chase down. The producer was short of budget for aftermath repairs lol :thefinger::biggrin:

artworkz

Jul 3, 2008
hehe.. intriguing indeed..

speaking of Nissan, today's paper says a technology collaboration of Proton-Nissan bla bla bla right? so do we have someone photoshopped R35 with Proton badge already? come on guys.. have some fun of it laa.. u guys good at it whaaatt... hehehhe

(still couldnt stop thinking of it then done it using MS Paint)

ps : this is just a joke... no need to make this as a big issue pls.. thanks..:burnout:
bro, proton JITU R :biggrin::biggrin: how about proton perFUGA?? any photoshop

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

The moves was badly choreographed. See the Evo 10 just parked there doing nothing, and the car was not even involve in any actions after the initial chase down. The producer was short of budget for aftermath repairs lol :thefinger::biggrin:
low budget? should ask proton sponsor a inpira n put evox B/K.

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
hehe.. intriguing indeed..

speaking of Nissan, today's paper says a technology collaboration of Proton-Nissan bla bla bla right? so do we have someone photoshopped R35 with Proton badge already? come on guys.. have some fun of it laa.. u guys good at it whaaatt... hehehhe

(still couldnt stop thinking of it then done it using MS Paint)

ps : this is just a joke... no need to make this as a big issue pls.. thanks..:burnout:
if i am not mistaken, Perdana V6 looks like R32 from front n the dash board like R33...

skazareth

Feb 8, 2007
if i am not mistaken, Perdana V6 looks like R32 from front n the dash board like R33...
u not mistake lah. i also think d same long time ago. also see the rear lamp of perdana V6.. hehe

kairigi

Jan 20, 2010
Movies like these always suck.. in film it seems like they are doing 200++KMPH but in reality not even up to 100KMH.. I wonder how much sound engineering they have to go through to complete the movie..

And I still think the driver of the 180SX is stupid for spinning out wasting tires hahahaha, yes I know its a movie, but I think they chose the wrong driver...

nismo502

Apr 25, 2004
The movie is a comedy, maybe the shitty driving was done intentionally as a joke?

loose_end

Jul 29, 2009
They were dancing ~ Bang la the EVOX , more dramatic

skazareth

Feb 8, 2007
The movie is a comedy, maybe the shitty driving was done intentionally as a joke?
i think u right. look at when he shot that gun/sniper... not as macho as usual hit-man with serious face.

AXXeLL

Subang
u not mistake lah. i also think d same long time ago. also see the rear lamp of perdana V6.. hehe

it might slightly look like those cars you guys mentioned. But its a stamp off from Mitsubishi Eterna...

The trailer at the start showing the guy with the SAW as sniper damn funny...

mizunori77

Dec 13, 2006
The trailer at the start showing the guy with the SAW as sniper damn funny...
after watching the trailer, i can't stop laughing... :rofl:

keep chanting lu langsi lu mati in the background... super lame... :rofl:

heefmy

Nov 24, 2004
cheras
if for me suddenly, i already brake n stop a side then the police still bang me ..... i wont bang back the waja police car..... i will bang the evo 10 kao kao first ... coz u bang waja or evo 10 also go jail rite.....must bang powerful 1...... coz don wan let those police use evo 10 to race on road with ppl.....

The BRZ / 86 is in a little bit of a limbo these days. A brilliant coupe on one hand and a asthmatic child on the other. Although Toyobaru coupes are never known to be powerful nor fast within the sports car vocabulary, they make up for purity, soul and driveability. It defines the true meaning of a driver's car. That's why driving legends like Tengku Djan has an 86...