2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
it's all about power to weight ratio..

:biggrin:

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
eemmmm interesting!. yup 2jz stock standard in a e39.. satria lighten but not to the max la....
will update if the bmw owner wan to try... he he he

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Syeni69 - Small boy that talks shit.

Here we are talking about street cars and he goes on talking about F1 cars. As if he has driven one like that.

The reason turbos were pulled out of most racing applications was the fact that the cars were getting too powerful and thus killing their drivers. True, turbo technology has improved by leaps and bounds BUT the fact remains that at the limit, they are less prone to progressive power delivery. No matter how good the tuning may be.

It is people like Syeni69 that makes me avoid the general Malaysian car scene, knows a lil bit and wants to act like he's an F1 test driver. Touge turbo cars vs NA is never a good reflection. As we ALL already know, turbo has the advantage when it comes to short sprints and uphill battles due to their better grunt output. They also make more power per cc.

For a better comparison, you should get a hi revving NA unit making the same power as a comparable turbo powerplant and put them is similar handling chassis. That is a true objective test. AND I bet 9 out 0f 10 times, the NA unit would win.

NAs are also more durable when it comes to racing. Does this asshole that speaks through his ass re-builds his "turbo" engine every 350km like most racing teams do? I bet he doesn't. Turbos make good power but the additional bits contain a lot of heat and as we ALL know, racing requires us to also finish the race, less parts mean less things to go wrong.

Syeni69 - Stick to your juvenile small time race kid, sticker loving, Hypertune reading, Shitbox driving frens. Leave the real racing to men.

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
maybe it should be. na vs forced induction..instead of turbo. would yield more result i think. hihihihi

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
Syeni69 - Small boy that talks shit.

Here we are talking about street cars and he goes on talking about F1 cars. As if he has driven one like that.

The reason turbos were pulled out of most racing applications was the fact that the cars were getting too powerful and thus killing their drivers. True, turbo technology has improved by leaps and bounds BUT the fact remains that at the limit, they are less prone to progressive power delivery. No matter how good the tuning may be.

It is people like Syeni69 that makes me avoid the general Malaysian car scene, knows a lil bit and wants to act like he's an F1 test driver. Touge turbo cars vs NA is never a good reflection. As we ALL already know, turbo has the advantage when it comes to short sprints and uphill battles due to their better grunt output. They also make more power per cc.

For a better comparison, you should get a hi revving NA unit making the same power as a comparable turbo powerplant and put them is similar handling chassis. That is a true objective test. AND I bet 9 out 0f 10 times, the NA unit would win.

NAs are also more durable when it comes to racing. Does this asshole that speaks through his ass re-builds his "turbo" engine every 350km like most racing teams do? I bet he doesn't. Turbos make good power but the additional bits contain a lot of heat and as we ALL know, racing requires us to also finish the race, less parts mean less things to go wrong.

Syeni69 - Stick to your juvenile small time race kid, sticker loving, Hypertune reading, Shitbox driving frens. Leave the real racing to men.
To say me juvenille ... wuts ur age ... what sports cars have u owned ?? wanna know my garage list ?? too bad ... F1 is going back to turbos ... :thefinger:

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
oK OK sherni, we get your point....101% yeah...by the way you took some time...take it easy dude...nextime you're around post us some of those on your garage list.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Last they had one with jet engine, the sound even better, like fighter jet flying pass.....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi anyone every used or have any knowledge on the KYB RS PRO adjustable suspension set, planning on getting them for my 2009 proton satria neo, would like to be able to lower it at least 50-60mm are these capable that?

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5862a6d7c931c/Screenshot_20161227-173650.png?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience