• NA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TURBO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
when we talk about turbo car in malaysia, most of us will imagine modified turbo car like Satria VR4, Kancil L2, Wira GSR and so on... but when we talk about n/a, most of us imagine myvi, vios and so on. that's why we always say turbo will easily overheat, engine pecah, turbo pecah and so on.. and N/A can maintain high speed with no problem. have u ever heard stock BMW E92 335ci twinturbo, R34, impreza, Audi RS4, or merc W204 CGI cannot maintain high speed due to takut engine pecah or overheating? all of this used turbo engine.. or lets take modded civic with B20B block and produce 250bhp, modded 4G93 mivec with around 190bhp or even modded myvi 1.3 with 150bhp to highway and maintain 200km/h above and see how long it can stand. hehehe... :biggrin:

my choice is both: turbo for its really addictive power and N/A (high-performance) for it's sharp throttle respond which u can use to precisely maintain balance of your car in corner.

but i still hope turbo can win the pole.. dunno why... :biggrin:

Last edited:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
most charged engines nowadays are designed witn an intercooler, heck most of them are fitted with plumbed back bov to assist boost response. even with an intercooler, the turbo can heat up after prolonged high revv/speed runs and efficiency of the engine will ultimately suffer, normal ler like dis.. the intercooler isnt to cool the turbine fyi, it wudnt be sufficient hence y most turbines come prepped with water cooling lines/channel. ive never pasang-ed a bot with an intercooler, i dont know if u have? reliability is all about staying in limits and tuning the engine properly, nuthing to do with an intercooler or whatever u just mentioned..

am i missing the point here, or have i changed my vote to supporting na without realizing it?
Yes the intercooler is to cool the air, not the turbo. Turbo oil lines what, I do know :rofl:

Anyways were car geeks, I do my research too. Like evo's have all that venting to get rid of excess heat in the bay, im just saying that nowadays turbo's can be pretty much reliable too!

Agreed guys? :biggrin:

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
agreed since i'm boosting my car everyday without any problem....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
not vaccum...not boosting....

meter showing 0.0bar bar...maintain highspeed cruising....trailing n/a car :biggrin:

you extremeleo shows vaccum coz turbo not spooling also already got enuf power....mine only small fry...so have to tekan a bit to cruise along.... :driver:

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
I am running at 0 psi on 3rd gear , cannot edi. :slug:

This poll isnt going anywhere anymore.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
come on man this polls is oni for fun rite:rofl:
N/A or turbo we r still in the same line, motorsports:driver:
congrates to N/A voters:rofl:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
actually, i love the roaring sound of a NA

& the pulling power of a Turbo..

can't do both on 1 car.. so, must get 2 cars.. hehehe..

and the 3rd car must be a Supercharger.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
he he he.. HIDUP HIDUP NA NA..... :]..............................

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys!hello! i'm new here! :biggrin:
alittle introduction of myself,20yo,stay in malacca,previously own a Viva with minor performance mods(exhaust,plugs,air filter,shocks) till 1 night i fell asleep and crashed into trees,the whole engine fly out 10 meters away :driver: :banghead: :P i were fine tho just broke my arm and ankle but my car were not :P

so long story short,i'm planing to buy a proton satria with 4g63t VR4 about 12-15k.i'm able to claim about 23k from insurance company,so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience