Myvi Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Wei Funny wei why drive 120Y canoot change many tyres? wei funny la u.. i got 2 set tyres what is a big deal?
only Drifter can have many tyres meh?
120Y drive slow and test tyre at genting izzit illegal?
why i dint see police catch me? why ar?
izzit like mizunori77 driving EVO then will not blocking the genting road going up hill is correct?
i think ure cock up in ur head already..:stupid:

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

i mean PS2 GT3 Game ar gor gor.. my brother also dun know how 2 reapir this kind of expensity car... maybe mizunori77 or 5115 can ler... my brother comfirm dun know how to make.. me and my brother study not very high... dun know so high tech things... but 1 things my brother teach me only.. ppl use DOG EYE look at u juz bring out smile face only.. no point to get angry to those dog eye..
dog eye?u mean u bro workshop dog eye so you help your friend ask his questions here or you friend dog eye so you help him asking on behalf?

can't really get what you trying to say,can you?

or actually your bro asked you to ask on behalf of your friend?sounds complicated but it's seems like reasonable if it's from you :biggrin:

just ignore my reply if you wanted,but pls try to read these before you log off

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...3709-reminder-please-read-to-all-members.html

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
everyone oso simple office working bloke wor... why cant more people come leh? i scared to meet you 2 taiko alone leh... so paiseh...

kirayamato

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
no la, u want bring pajero come oso can. whatever oso can....juz come n u mah know what me n mingfai actually driving lor. come another 2nd round oso good, we got plenty cars to drive up genting....see liao face to face n the real cars oni talk lar..........accusing ppl bluffing no use de, my fren. and during the climb, who infront who last, oso nvm lar....go up to starbucks n see lenglui oni mar.....ok onot ? when wan go pm me. plz dun bring too many cars...u come can d. we just simple office working bloke whom likes cars oni.
wah bro, how many cars do u own ah? hehe...

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
dog eye?u mean u bro workshop dog eye so you help your friend ask his questions here or you friend dog eye so you help him asking on behalf?

can't really get what you trying to say,can you?

or actually your bro asked you to ask on behalf of your friend?sounds complicated but it's seems like reasonable if it's from you :biggrin:

just ignore my reply if you wanted,but pls try to read these before you log off

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...3709-reminder-please-read-to-all-members.html
nvm act is my wrong ok.
this is the answer that u wan...
is page is open behalf my friend so my brother also cant give him advise to do what on this beloved myvi... so my friend ask me to help... so i post here and try to get him a good idea and a good way to powered his myvi with no regrets.. understand 5115 hope u understand what i mean... i dun wan susah other ppl who wanted to help me... willing to help help dun wan to help we are still friend... to me friend is money cant buy... but i dun know all u all in ZTH izzit like this think...
TQ

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
wah...college student can join bor?testing barum in the front and A drive at the back...muehehe
mizu,hope is after exam,den we go together...mayb ask Elgrand's pwner to go along?for fun,remember nt too much ppls,later too crowded den cant speed leh...and all bully my car..sobsob

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
i lousy driver wor... and btw, from earlier, i wanna know the performance of the AD08 just like the others who have been asking here ma... how come you don't let the others come leh? so weird la...

ayo... why you go insult ian khong by comparing me to him leh? he pro driver i lousy driver, compare wat oh? and why are you all keep digressing to cars? aren't we talking about tires here? :biggrin:
this saturday u wan come genting... do u mind so sit my car 120Y to try AD-08 tyres?

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
wah...college student can join bor?testing barum in the front and A drive at the back...muehehe
mizu,hope is after exam,den we go together...mayb ask Elgrand's pwner to go along?for fun,remember nt too much ppls,later too crowded den cant speed leh...and all bully my car..sobsob
ya, i think the elgrand owner might wanna go for a fun drive too... he oso said so long never go for drive ady... :biggrin:

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
remember cal me along..i bring video cam shoot video than later he say he din spin out at turn 1..haha..later bullshit here and there..

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
dun wayang so much, no video...only driver.....i oso want see how good is my engine done by my tuner.....been waiting for 4age 20v challenge for a long time liao. i want to see ur vvti power or my 2000cc power. my cam non variable one, no brain one....but peak torque at 3000rpm lor, i use highcam to play maximum torque.....im nutts.....care to play with me ? lalalalalala......sumore i never go dyno tune one, the last time dyno at gtauto was about 172nm at 3000rpm (and the torque curve is a flat line to 5800rpm).....now i think higher, coz i felt it with my buttocks-dyno.

Last edited:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
PM me can ma... newbie also wan to go try AD-08 also hehe. can ma can ma kor kor i wan go....

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
this saturday u wan come genting... do u mind so sit my car 120Y to try AD-08 tyres?
ppl already say after exam go ma..so i guess ur 120Y must be using SR20 or CA18 turbo la..since u always ajak ppl go genting..

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
cool... i'll check and see if the others can make it or not... they also wanna know the performance of the AD08... tks for the offer bro... very sporting of you :top:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
ppl already say after exam go ma..so i guess ur 120Y must be using SR20 or CA18 turbo la..since u always ajak ppl go genting..
yalah that why i ask them to pm me ma... my 120Y SR20 orCA18 turbo... sorry i dun use turbo do do hill climb... i ajak friend go only always i kean left behind de...

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
well mizu,juz ask along Elgrand and Accord's owner wif u can ady,less ppls = more fun...
guys..had to wait after june,den see how...haha,sorry yea,currently NATO,no action talk only...paiseh...coz final exam,imp.....

nur - 2.0?i oso driving 2.0,mine is slowpoke lar,always kena bully even tiong by aunty in myvi,haha....u r driving?

SE - no prob,nex time we convoy up...

in fact i see uphill battle a satria V scooby,and satria win,wakaka...satria stock de..muehehe..and scooby owner pro oso...wakaka...location,cant be disclose...lolz..but is real...hehe

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
i think this thread has nothing to do with myvi turbo d..become more like gathering thread d..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys...im having this problem...the doors warning light..is ON even when all the doors properly shut...
only the warning indicator light OFF when i startted the engine....it comes back to normal...
problem occured when engine is off...shut all the doors...ON the alarm...the warning indicator light still ON....

what seems to be the problem...is it the wiring problem...already tested all the doors point button...push it several times and monitor at the warning indicator lights near the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience