Myvi Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
u know ppl is whose brother or not.....and play what kind of car game ? hehehehehehehehheheheheheheheh
my brother work repair car workshop only ma...
play GT3 lo haha. driving Skyline V-spec r34 ....:adore:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
my brother work repair car workshop only ma...
play GT3 lo haha. driving Skyline V-spec r34 ....:adore:
porsche GT3??omg:adore:
is my dream car,erm..can like someday go to the workshop and let me take some pic and mayb touch touch the GT3?so far only dare to see dun dare to touch..haha..too exp,later scratched need to pay...poor lar....

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
haha..this is really funny wei..drifters also dun change so many tires..
Wei Funny wei why drive 120Y canoot change many tyres? wei funny la u.. i got 2 set tyres what is a big deal?
only Drifter can have many tyres meh?
120Y drive slow and test tyre at genting izzit illegal?
why i dint see police catch me? why ar?
izzit like mizunori77 driving EVO then will not blocking the genting road going up hill is correct?
i think ure cock up in ur head already..:stupid:

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

is my dream car,erm..can like someday go to the workshop and let me take some pic and mayb touch touch the GT3?so far only dare to see dun dare to touch..haha..too exp,later scratched need to pay...poor lar....
i mean PS2 GT3 Game ar gor gor.. my brother also dun know how 2 reapir this kind of expensity car... maybe mizunori77 or 5115 can ler... my brother comfirm dun know how to make.. me and my brother study not very high... dun know so high tech things... but 1 things my brother teach me only.. ppl use DOG EYE look at u juz bring out smile face only.. no point to get angry to those dog eye..

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
sorry as i know i dint tell u i driving myvi rite? this thread is open behalf my friend...
i am damm poor only 120Y use AD-08 or R888 canoot meh 120Y also can what also need tyres what?
dun "dog eye see ppl down"
R1R is my friend told me and i juz shared with u all only ok...
since when i look down on you? i ask you how many car you have means looking down on you? your logic is weird :hmmmm:

btw, if you dont own a myvi why you open so many threads about myvi leh? if you're really asking on behalf of fren, this is unbelievable la. how can your friend who wants to mod his car NOT come into forum and ask questions but you, as his friend go around asking all the questions? we're not talking about small items and cheap stuff here. we're talking about turbo and superchargers that casts thousands of ringgit.

either you're bluffing that its your friend who owns the myvi or you both are lovers or you're super free and your friend is super busy until night time oso dun hav time to come into forum and ask. :hmmmm:

p/s i have nothing against myvi owners. my sister and many of my friends oso drive myvi, i dun look down on them :burnout:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
oo..coz so far only saw GT2 at bangsar...oso see from far far din dare to take a closer look...
aiya...din study high nvm,must had dignity and willing to learn den ok liao de....u see so many rich ppls,how many of the is highly educated?...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
no prob boss..i am a rookie only..its semi slick and Federal 595 comes in 3 different series

not really...Toyo R888 thread wear is 100+ only...big difference..and the Federal 595 evo has a very soft side wall...others i ain't too sure...

bro..if u want...dont get Federal 595 EVO...get federal 595 drift spec or 595 ss...try getting it from thomas @ motorsport playground...nice fella and price wise too

Every brand has their top of the line thing...like in USA...many people uses KUMHA ecstra SPT series too...

i used to love michelin Pilot preceda 2...but it seems for small sizes, the tyres aint to good...still sticking back to my all time lover AD07..:proud:
But they said AD07 not good on wet roads? Ya, every brand has their strength and weaknesses la...

So far, using Falken ZEX something can't remember. Not bad la...on wet and dry road also good...but to say real test it didn't la...later accident susah lolz!

Everytime, I see those people or LALA or Ah Beng who wheel spin at parking area I will just shake my head.....kids...*grin...lousy throttle work....people trying to minimize wheel spin but they think wheel spin is cool....LANGWEILIG~~
Too much of Fast & Furious movie adi...they thought that's the way they spin the wheel or do burnout :burnout:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
since when i look down on you? i ask you how many car you have means looking down on you? your logic is weird :hmmmm:

btw, if you dont own a myvi why you open so many threads about myvi leh? if you're really asking on behalf of fren, this is unbelievable la. how can your friend who wants to mod his car NOT come into forum and ask questions but you, as his friend go around asking all the questions? we're not talking about small items and cheap stuff here. we're talking about turbo and superchargers that casts thousands of ringgit.

either you're bluffing that its your friend who owns the myvi or you both are lovers or you're super free and your friend is super busy until night time oso dun hav time to come into forum and ask. :hmmmm:

p/s i have nothing against myvi owners. my sister and many of my friends oso drive myvi, i dun look down on them :burnout:
no la... i juz a small potato where will dare to scold/ said u ler....
scare later 120Y also canoot drive... ride basikal also let car bang lol...(joking)
but i am really driving 120Y... old skool lover :love:

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

oo..coz so far only saw GT2 at bangsar...oso see from far far din dare to take a closer look...
aiya...din study high nvm,must had dignity and willing to learn den ok liao de....u see so many rich ppls,how many of the is highly educated?...
aiyo i drive 120Y i buy myself geh juz cash and carry.. i already very happy... coz the air cond damm cold haha... me study until 16 yr i stop my study and start to diu diu fing at outside with my BMxbasikal already.. haha...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
is my dream car,erm..can like someday go to the workshop and let me take some pic and mayb touch touch the GT3?so far only dare to see dun dare to touch..haha..too exp,later scratched need to
pay...poor lar....
U go genting la...ppl there more daring...ppl's lambo park nicely there, ask the gf go sit on the lambo bonnet and then snap photo...dun even know how much tat car cost ka? any buttons on your jeans or skirt or a ring on ur hand would have scratch that beauty :stupid::stupid::stupid:

I dare not even touch man...i respect the car and the owner for owning such monster.

Yameh? I chase Porsche for fun before not sure GT2 or GT3 :rofl: in Kepong, orange geh :rofl: :rofl:
Tiong him a bit, he smoked kaw me adi :rofl:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
no la... i juz a small potato where will dare to scold/ said u ler....
scare later 120Y also canoot drive... ride basikal also let car bang lol...(joking)
but i am really driving 120Y... old skool lover :love:

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

aiyo i drive 120Y i buy myself geh juz cash and carry.. i already very happy... coz the air cond damm cold haha... me study until 16 yr i stop my study and start to diu diu fing at outside with my BMxbasikal already.. haha...
nobody look down on anybody leh... u dun so sensitive la... this is not korean drama leh... :biggrin:

anyway, u said u got used the AD08 before ma, so just asking you how you find it only... if i wan general description, i can also go online and look at the marketing info lor... we all still waiting for your on-the-road test feedback ma...

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
lolz....cayman?carrera?carrera 4s?...see the rims wat colour?can see inside got rollcage?haha...i never tiong porsche...but ferrari 360 tiong me b4..wakaka

yea...but the paint on lambo or ferrari nt tat thin de...their micron level kinda high,still nt gud la...no valet meh?supposedly dun let ppls touch de..take pic can...

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
nobody look down on anybody leh... u dun so sensitive la... this is not korean drama leh... :biggrin:

anyway, u said u got used the AD08 before ma, so just asking you how you find it only... if i wan general description, i can also go online and look at the marketing info lor... we all still waiting for your on-the-road test feedback ma...
When?

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
mizu drives a evo right ? no need talk so much, we go genting sempah lar..... just leisure drive. any weekend will do :)

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
MF : er... since page 14 lo... people wait you give feedback coz you said you got used before ma but you just copy website info leh...

nurburing : just now ask u to organize convoy u say only limit to 3 cars? i had already asked to include more people for fun ma... why now you ask me back leh? btw, wat does it matter wat car i drive? :hmmmm:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
MF : er... since page 14 lo... people wait you give feedback coz you said you got used before ma but you just copy website info leh...

nurburing : just now ask u to organize convoy u say only limit to 3 cars? i had already asked to include more people for fun ma... why now you ask me back leh? btw, wat does it matter wat car i drive? :hmmmm:
bro... same things i could give as the website written... if u dun believe then go try ur own lo... no harm... i buy tyres also let ppl tu ask about car things also let ppl tu.. but nvm la.. u all wont believe a poor ppl drive a 120Y with a good tyres de la...

Last edited:

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
no la, u want bring pajero come oso can. whatever oso can....juz come n u mah know what me n mingfai actually driving lor. come another 2nd round oso good, we got plenty cars to drive up genting....see liao face to face n the real cars oni talk lar..........accusing ppl bluffing no use de, my fren. and during the climb, who infront who last, oso nvm lar....go up to starbucks n see lenglui oni mar.....ok onot ? when wan go pm me. plz dun bring too many cars...u come can d. we just simple office working bloke whom likes cars oni.

Status
Not open for further replies.