Myvi Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
its ok, u can organize convoy if u want. we are not keen in convoy, alot of cars going slow speed. too tiring.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
wa rm50 half tank ur car cc also very big jek.. me de rm50 full tank already...

i mean take ur 2 lai go genting ar... i also dun wan draw pic draw out so clearly ma.. kirayamato also understand already... zzzz

AD-08 good in dry and wet soft tyres... idea for pek conner...:biggrin:
standard sentra 1.6 auto la... wer got big? if really big cc, no need sked go uphill lo...

me no wife and no 2 lai... no money leh... :biggrin:

wa... yokohama's new tires good in wet ar? last time wet all slide here and there wan... which road you test ah?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I have tried Yokohama A.drive, the car was sliding here and there during wet condition. Have to grab the steering strongly to make sure the car stays in line. :banghead:

kirayamato

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
kenot bring food la... my car is auto, very slow... when reach genting, the food oso cold liao lo... go mamak can order fresh food ma... cheaper than sit coffee bean or starbucks lo...

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

wa, play badminton got free tire wan ka... i wan join oso... hehe
haha...got. used "POWER" rubber only. hehe...

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
ei..i use adrive no like this problem wan le..i think ur car CC too big d..change to smaller CC car la bro..haha...:burnout:

kirayamato

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
nw the 3 slots still got slot left?been years din go up liao,but driving slow poke car lar...

ad08...i tot on dry very grippy but wet kinda slippery?similar to MY01
i think they have improved their traction on wet condition compare to ad07. i saw that in one of the review but can't remember exactly where.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
All taikor going for Genting uphill battle...using AD08 somemore....I can only afford RE001...poor :bawling:

From turbo, to tires, to TT.....:hmmmm:

MF, no no no AD is not good on wet...maybe 08 perform better in wet than 07 but trust me don't go too fast on wet roads with the ADs. you would end up kissing the barrier very fast....tried and tested...on AD07...not sure about AD08, anyone willing to do this test??

My brother had a spin out yesterday evening during rain....myself experienced it before also but he was lucky....180 spin...no cars was on that road....

mizu, ppl pour oil on you lah...that's why snake here and there....:biggrin:

Last edited:

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
All taikor going for Genting uphill battle...using AD08 somemore....I can only afford RE001...poor :bawling:

From turbo, to tires, to TT.....:hmmmm:

MF, no no no AD is not good on wet...maybe 08 perform better in wet than 07 but trust me don't go too fast on wet roads with the ADs. you would end up kissing the barrier very fast....tried and tested...on AD07...not sure about AD08, anyone willing to do this test??

My brother had a spin out yesterday evening during rain....myself experienced it before also but he was lucky....180 spin...no cars was on that road....

mizu, ppl pour oil on you lah...that's why snake here and there....:biggrin:
wow. wat car ?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
nur, laoya 10 year old 206 lah nothing to scream about....can't compare with your cars and the others....always the last one to arrive at destination.....you ask those who TT with me one.....they sit down and orders drinks already I still not arrive yet....

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

how i wish is leng lui pour massage oil on me... but its a fantasy :rofl:

soli OT... :biggrin:

I pour red eagle cooking oil on you want mou?? Hahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
nur, laoya 10 year old 206 lah nothing to scream about....can't compare with your cars and the others....always the last one to arrive at destination.....you ask those who TT with me one.....they sit down and orders drinks already I still not arrive yet....

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

u arrive late coz fetch too many leng lui ma...

kns, apa cooking oil la... hahahaha... :thefinger:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing

pour lubricant durex better...
AD-08 ok la better then Toyo R888 on wet road...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Street demos have been quite a staple diet for promoting Formula One here in Malaysia and for the first time ever, Team Lotus, in collaboration with Sepang International Circuit (SIC) and Air Asia, will be putting on a street demo at the heart of the country’s administrative capital, Putrajaya, on 2 April, Saturday.

Team Lotus drivers Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovalainen will put on a thrilling show for their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience