Myvi Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
if for me i prefer change to yrv enjine.i can get around rm5200 in johor here.
less problem n enough power for a myvi.
last time i bot my kenari.waste almost 30k on enjine.but cann get wat i need "HP"n always come out lot proplem.change lot tuner but still same.now i parking my car at home only.never drive n start around 2years.
taiko...your case different..you wanted yo use your EJ-DE to potong 1.6 and 1.8 cars ma :adore:

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

seems that you got something after all........not bad
that was quite some time back...then...moved on..with :slug:

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
just want to say, there are alot engine can be BOT with the right aftermarket parts. and ppl goes BOT always are those experienced, not some newbie. so to say na engine canot BOT isnt entirely correct. cheers

kirayamato

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
bro,mind to share what u hav done wit ur k3ve until 100whp?

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Bro,myvi very hard to find final drive ratio.....u kno whr can get it & how much?

i agreed wit u that without a proper suspension,good balance of engine durability & handling is important
i dun think there is any ready made final drive in the market for myvi currently. but then, it is possible to custom made them. i think matspeed did it b4, though he did for 4G9x series la.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
just want to say, there are alot engine can be BOT with the right aftermarket parts. and ppl goes BOT always are those experienced, not some newbie. so to say na engine canot BOT isnt entirely correct. cheers
bro..no one said NA engine cannot BOT...please read the posts carefully...

but no doubt BOT require certain degree of knowledge, experience and research...

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

i dun think there is any ready made final drive in the market for myvi currently. but then, it is possible to custom made them. i think matspeed did it b4, though he did for 4G9x series la.
i think its possible to give megat(matspeed) a call on this...in fact i dont think it will be too difficult to custom a final drive for k3..

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
lonelylilpig taiko,
mana ada god...kicit meow ada la...That day was trying hard to chase that fiat punto turbo up sempah...kereta pun sudah stock...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha...funny...go ahead and try D'XXX haha...only play turbo if ur pocket is thick enough...how many people got into trouble with that place that you've mentioned...

i advice you to research around...there is nothing wrong with BOT. With the right way of playing..i reckon your will get a powerful car, but BOT-ing has to be preplanned very well..else, there goes your engine...

If u want NA power and no issues with JPJ...u can always opt for 3sze...4A also okay la...but nuisance la.
This was my first post...the bold was added for your sake if you cant read well...tq

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Always kena smoke still not god then wut ? Don't so humble... la , wats under the hood now n also your ballz ..... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
BTW also need to see the driver...
how he act and then how he drive totaly same...
N/A car if u drive like cow also same... u wanted to be cow ur pocket must be very tick to pay the service....
am i correct...
Dont shoot me if what i am wrong explane to me ok liao... newbie ~ me~

Johnny882223

Known Member
Jan 18, 2008
Kelana Jaya
hi guys...im new here...just wanna know some info about BOT on myvi...which shop is better for BOT Speedworks OR D'PRO???........need a suggestions on this...please...any SIFU here to talk about this matters...

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
hi guys...im new here...just wanna know some info about BOT on myvi...which shop is better for BOT Speedworks OR D'PRO???........need a suggestions on this...please...any SIFU here to talk about this matters...
Bro as i know from this forum i gain many knowledge... myvi is a N/A engine if on bolt also no use juz will add on a bit of HP only... coz myvi car is design for nomarl use..
If on bolt better u stright install K3VET YRV turbo(if ur pocket is thick enough).... no time waste no money waste..
i know many things coz here all sifu always flaming me coz i dun know nothing...
i learn from them by argueing from 1st sure i very mm song... but feed back and see they post everything... is for ur good..
N/A always N/A will be better... coz the enjine not design for racing... u can do is N/A tune up with a guinness way... not so kua zheong... driving myvi canoot drive like skyline...
i can suggest u leave it N/A less problem less brake down chance to get ur pocket thin...

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
no prob bro...

Its a relatively conventional and cheap setup...

-PnP
-Skimmed Head (twice)
-E-manage (or we call it e-damage)
-A/F ratio 13.....and ignition advance +1 around where ur power band kicks in
-4-2-1 header with 1.6 inch straight flow
-Injector k3vet
-Storia manual g/b (suspected to be the same as myvi i suppose..)
-Throttle body slight rebore...
-agip 5-30 semi
-KNN open pod + CAI
-iridium IK20

mine was the old version of storia k3...but the ve2 and new myvi generation has bigger throttle bodies...so i gotta rebore a lil

but i had a crazy thing in mind...but nvr did it...dunno whether you dare or not..something to do with ur DVVT..
nice setup..need to see wat can i do for my auto myvi d..

Ming Fai DIDI
ur fren wan to have a decent street setup car..why did he go for myvi first of all.there are many second hand car for sale wan ma.fully modded also got.myvi not fast wan la.nothing compared to those japanese mooded engin cars.i kena tapau by so many old cars before. so i said myvi is my daily drive..better dun push so much..if u really wanted spirited driving..go for those honda or toyota with silvertop engine..no need mod also u can tapau many cars d..just do some minor NA mods and no need to scratch ur head later on..

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
but i must really say, myvi in stock form, under skilled driver, it performs very well. thanks to the dvvt, a manual myvi beats my 2000cc car uphill genting. (the driver have been driving up genting for the past 5 yrs every weekends)

so if you must mod myvi, port n polish actually is more than enough. and buy good AA rating tyres

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
nice setup..need to see wat can i do for my auto myvi d..

Ming Fai DIDI
ur fren wan to have a decent street setup car..why did he go for myvi first of all.there are many second hand car for sale wan ma.fully modded also got.myvi not fast wan la.nothing compared to those japanese mooded engin cars.i kena tapau by so many old cars before. so i said myvi is my daily drive..better dun push so much..if u really wanted spirited driving..go for those honda or toyota with silvertop engine..no need mod also u can tapau many cars d..just do some minor NA mods and no need to scratch ur head later on..
thx..that was my previous setup..but it curns out satisfying power...as its NA raw power on a kenari..not too bad..

but the last clause u said was 100% correct...its better to get another car for spirited driving...more worth in the sense of money over performance ratio..

Johnny882223 bro,
both places you've mentioned..isnt too convincing..hope you get my point?

maybe can consult people like tong turbo...or trial spirit

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
but i must really say, myvi in stock form, under skilled driver, it performs very well. thanks to the dvvt, a manual myvi beats my 2000cc car uphill genting. (the driver have been driving up genting for the past 5 yrs every weekends)

so if you must mod myvi, port n polish actually is more than enough. and buy good AA rating tyres
agree agree... i kena tapau from Myvi so many times on hiway already. nowadays if see myvi coming up behind me i give way oni hahahah after pass geleng kepala cos rims still standard, exhaust still standard...auntie driver summore haih. my car getting old la.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net

power over to weight ratio...and the 4cyl small cc engine with DVVT gives the advantage of early torque.. i do agree..driver plays one of the most important part..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

something happened to my air-cond today (first day of chinese new year somemore)

nos purge happened :lol:

no lar, my freon gas leaked from the air-cond canister
just wondering if i were to have tighten back the nut that i loosen (the source of the freon purge)
and refilled the air-cond gas, is there any side effects
and if i were to replace the gas canister
how much would it cost worr?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience