Myvi extreme body kit colour code

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi! As the title implies, does any know what is the colour code for myvi 1.5 extreme body kit (the front lip, dark grey colour) ? My body kit is scratched and also has a lot of stone chips. Would like to repair it. Can anyone enlighten me~

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Check with SC

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
ask perodua
Check with SC
LOL... I dint have P2 centre number at the time I posted this thread so I try my luck instead before calling P2 tomorrow wakakaka...kns you two =P
Thanks btw :biggrin:

Oh ya, I'm also thinking of whether to wrap the front kit with stickers or not. I saw some brush finishes stickers and they look awezommmzzzzz.... Don't know if it can withstand stone chippings better than paint or not. And also can be washed or not.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
LOL... I dint have P2 centre number at the time I posted this thread so I try my luck instead before calling P2 tomorrow wakakaka...kns you two =P
Thanks btw :biggrin:

Oh ya, I'm also thinking of whether to wrap the front kit with stickers or not. I saw some brush finishes stickers and they look awezommmzzzzz.... Don't know if it can withstand stone chippings better than paint or not. And also can be washed or not.
:rofl: Genuine answers from our heart leh...:laugh:

Just stick the latest trend type la...custom make one Gangnam Sticker Bomb Style :rofl:
Saw lots of myvi doing that. But no gangnam style sticker yet la...u can be different :rofl:

Just the front lip + if your car is yellow, then it will look nice, or just put carbon fibre sticker.
Wash sure can wash one, just that if scratch then later on change la :smile:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
:rofl: Genuine answers from our heart leh...:laugh:

Just stick the latest trend type la...custom make one Gangnam Sticker Bomb Style :rofl:
Saw lots of myvi doing that. But no gangnam style sticker yet la...u can be different :rofl:

Just the front lip + if your car is yellow, then it will look nice, or just put carbon fibre sticker.
Wash sure can wash one, just that if scratch then later on change la :smile:
Put Hyuna instead can or not hahaha...I dowan Psy later I psyco on the road then not good lar.. Many ppl might die :rofl:

I saw some Brushed finish vinyl stickers in the web. Looks very nice. Would like to try the Grey Colour to match back the original colour. But I dont know if it is strong enough to withstand stone chips or some minor scratch. Coz I have lowered my suspension so scratching the bottom part is inevitable no matter how hard I try (unless I take LRT). Like now, I dont even dare to park at Tesco upper parking haha..scared of the ramp :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Put Hyuna instead can or not hahaha...I dowan Psy later I psyco on the road then not good lar.. Many ppl might die :rofl:

I saw some Brushed finish vinyl stickers in the web. Looks very nice. Would like to try the Grey Colour to match back the original colour. But I dont know if it is strong enough to withstand stone chips or some minor scratch. Coz I have lowered my suspension so scratching the bottom part is inevitable no matter how hard I try (unless I take LRT). Like now, I dont even dare to park at Tesco upper parking haha..scared of the ramp :banghead:
To get rid of the headache and worries, best remove the lips :biggrin: Then no worries of stone chips or scratches :rofl:

Save money too :biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
To get rid of the headache and worries, best remove the lips :biggrin: Then no worries of stone chips or scratches :rofl:

Save money too :biggrin:
U really kns hahaha... The grey colour tends to attract stones and sands aiks...nvm la..like a sentence in Cantonese: oi Leng mm moi Meng (wana look beautiful without considering danger to life)

I think I'll buy the wrap and DIY and see how it goes :burnout:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Plastidip it la.
I've thought of it..but the choices of colors are very limited leh..only black (literally, depends on how fast one can sapu), white, and red. Sigh~

Moreover the wrap only cost around RM30-40. Then I can DIY. Plastidip RM43 per can >.<

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I've thought of it..but the choices of colors are very limited leh..only black (literally, depends on how fast one can sapu), white, and red. Sigh~

Moreover the wrap only cost around RM30-40. Then I can DIY. Plastidip RM43 per can >.<
What u pay is what u get la...Come to think of it a can of Plastidip RM43, u might be able to use it for 3 times on the same part u r spraying. But for sticker...:hmmmm: how long can it last with all
those stone chips and scratches that u get from steep grounds like the parking lot slope? :rofl:

Rubber at least still better against stone chips kut...not sure. Got to try..:biggrin:

Maybe can plastidip our rear panel window which is the small one...They say 100% tinting is illegal on windows. Nothing state about plastidipping ur rear glass panel :rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
It's not that I don't want!! It's because there aren't any left for me :bawling: dun mention the sad case already haha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
It's not that I don't want!! It's because there aren't any left for me :bawling: dun mention the sad case already haha
Buy from PocketRocket...:listen:

next time u see him going in ACE shop or any shop that sells Plastidip, u got to cut him off to reach there 1st :rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Buy from PocketRocket...:listen:

next time u see him going in ACE shop or any shop that sells Plastidip, u got to cut him off to reach there 1st :rofl:
Murder him @@" for the sake of other plastidip fans wahahaha :rofl: totally worth it !!!

Btw, ACE isnt selling grey >"<

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Murder him @@" for the sake of other plastidip fans wahahaha :rofl: totally worth it !!!

Btw, ACE isnt selling grey >"<
Slowly hunt la. Keep thinking positive sure got one...if u keep think dont have sure wont have haha!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Missing as of today morning (7/20/2005)

Guys, please keep on a lookout for my brother's car. Silver Kembara, WLL 9269. With red Liverpool sticker at the back, bearing the words "Support Liverpool, Eat Football, Sleep Football, Hate Man U" and zerotohundred.com sticker on the back also.

Call me at Maxis 2055574 or my brother at Maxis 3933534

Thanks!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience