Myvi component installation

erictioh

Dec 29, 2006
Hi i'm planning to change the front and rear stock speakers to component. Here i have some questions in mind:

What size is the speaker for front and rear one? Hear that the front one is 4 inch, possible to install 6.5" one in it?

any good sq component to intro? i have a fren using infinity reference series which i find it not bad, but is there any better one within the price range of Rm 400-600 ?

erictioh

Dec 29, 2006
the front dash cannot install component speaker ? heard it's smaller size, install a smaller size speaker on existing dash or drill hole on door for 6.5" speaker better ?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Front speaker is 4", rear is 6.5". If you're looking to just change and be done with it, suggest you don't waste your money. If you're looking for improvement, spend about RM1100 for a good high sensitivity component set for the front + door panel mod and that'll make a helluva lot of difference. Forget the rears.

CV Audio Damansara has the setup I mentioned in their company Myvi and you'll be asking youself where they hid the amplifier. Contact CV Audio Damansara here : C.V Audio Sales Outlet

They've got a great deal on a 5-channel Alpine PDX amp too.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL

britishpetro2

Known Member
Mar 6, 2009
If u intent to make hole in u r door panel, please go to a decent shop, dont go for cap ayam shop and u will hear all kinda sound from u r door panel. Sifu here can help u with decent shops.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Suggest to find a good shop to modify ur myvi front door panel, dun use the market selling casing, it is impossible to make ur mid bass have a good sound.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When most would celebrate last weekend with the F1 fever, the guys in Penang have their own ways of celebrating it. They had one of the largest car gathering in the country, featuring modified daily run cars. 23 car clubs have given their support in the event and many participants came from around Malaysia, largely from Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Ipoh and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience